Steroid stack for manual labor job

Oly

Howdy everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions on a steroid stack that will make my job easier, while also enhancing my strength.

I'm not interested in size, i'd really like to focus on gaining lean muscle tissue, and strength. I am considering tossing Deca into the realm of possibility for the joint health benefits, but i have no prior experience with it.

Can you suggest a fairly simple regimen that supports lean muscle growth, endurance, and joint health (if there are other options besides Deca, if not, a how-to on safely using Deca would be awesome.)

I have a few on hand from prior cycles. I have test and tren at the moment, but havent cycled in a few years now. I'm not against orals as long as my liver doesnt turn into a hand grenade....

Thank you in advance.

How’s the EQ with the job? I haven’t run EQ before.

But I’m having issues with my primo rn. Got a gnarly infection and I’m about to toss the vials lol
I love it. It gives me noticeably more endurance to get more done. My job is performance based so any amount of extra stamina is more money in my pocket. I can go and go without getting anywhere near as tired.
I love how tren gives me the edge but it severely hinders my cardiovascular endurance after about 5-6 weeks so I said fuck it. Might add it in at a very very moderate dose down the line but I’m gonna ride out this test/eq/deca a bit longer. I might lower the deca to 150-200 just to see if I get a little more out of it that way.
Never had primo, I personally don’t get the infatuation with it as EQ does a great job mitigating estrogen for me

I love it. It gives me noticeably more endurance to get more done. My job is performance based so any amount of extra stamina is more money in my pocket. I can go and go without getting anywhere near as tired.
I love how tren gives me the edge but it severely hinders my cardiovascular endurance after about 5-6 weeks so I said fuck it. Might add it in at a very very moderate dose down the line but I’m gonna ride out this test/eq/deca a bit longer. I might lower the deca to 150-200 just to see if I get a little more out of it that way.
Never had primo, I personally don’t get the infatuation with it as EQ does a great job mitigating estrogen for me
Interesting, makes me want to give EQ a go. Endurance definitely would be nice. And obviously all the other factors that come with it. I’ll be looking into EQ now.
Tren wrecked my cardio endurance. Going up stairs I’d be breathing hard.

I mainly went with primo just because it’s less harsh on lipids for some & I figured I’d give it a run. So far my lipids haven’t budged much on 200mg. E2 is in check as far as I know as well.

Interesting, makes me want to give EQ a go. Endurance definitely would be nice. And obviously all the other factors that come with it. I’ll be looking into EQ now.
Tren wrecked my cardio endurance. Going up stairs I’d be breathing hard.

I mainly went with primo just because it’s less harsh on lipids for some & I figured I’d give it a run. So far my lipids haven’t budged much on 200mg. E2 is in check as far as I know as well.
I have written my EQ experience many times, i fact it is one of my favorite steroids aftet Test and dbol. It boosts stamina overall and it's great steroid if you tolerate it well.