Steroid Profile Equipoise

Been on BoldC 400migs a week for 4 weeks and not noticing much, am I just being impatient? Does it need more time? Dose too low? I’ve been off everything for almost a year now so going back on, I expected something by now. Not really getting the fullness I expected, no real strength increase, pumps are nothing special. Maybe I just don’t respond to bold
Hey, brother. It took around 5-6 weeks before I noticed any effect at all from this compound. I am at 300 mg per week. I kept it low because I am running 250 mg of deca per week as well. I've had nice strength gains from this combo. The main reason for my choice of eq was its ability to increase appetite while giving moderate strength gains. The low dose eq and deca combo seems to go well together for me. I'm also running 500 mg of test e with it.

Hey, brother. It took around 5-6 weeks before I noticed any effect at all from this compound. I am at 300 mg per week. I kept it low because I am running 250 mg of deca per week as well. I've had nice strength gains from this combo. The main reason for my choice of eq was its ability to increase appetite while giving moderate strength gains. The low dose eq and deca combo seems to go well together for me. I'm also running 500 mg of test e with it.
I appreciate the response, appetite has never been an issue for me. I chose bold cyp thinking it would kick in a lot faster than EQ, I figured by week 4 I’d notice something. The bold cyp I’m using is also tested and I have no doubt it is what it says it is. Not sure if this is just how bold is

I appreciate the response, appetite has never been an issue for me. I chose bold cyp thinking it would kick in a lot faster than EQ, I figured by week 4 I’d notice something. The bold cyp I’m using is also tested and I have no doubt it is what it says it is. Not sure if this is just how bold is
This is my first dance with it as well, so I think we're in the same boat. Hope all goes well with it.

This is my first dance with it as well, so I think we're in the same boat. Hope all goes well with it.
Same to you, going to give it another 2 weeks or so, see if I notice any difference. Also thinking of adding 200mgs of NPP but before I do that I want to see what bold cyp does on its own

Been on BoldC 400migs a week for 4 weeks and not noticing much, am I just being impatient? Does it need more time? Dose too low? I’ve been off everything for almost a year now so going back on, I expected something by now. Not really getting the fullness I expected, no real strength increase, pumps are nothing special. Maybe I just don’t respond to bold
How's this cycle going? Just stocked up on some bold cyp myself

My second cycle ever was 500 test 600 eq 15 weeks. . It took about 6 weeks to really see the eq. Strength, veins everywhere, no water retention, appetite huge, endurance. Cons were getting nasty forearm pumps, prob high RBC, I do recall having ed issues which sucked cuz I lost out on 2 chicks I was trying to snag for the awhile.

I did want to run it again but I would run test a tad higher and no ai.

Test EQ npp for a bulk. Test eq tren mast for cut.

i love EQ. i use it for its ai properties instead of using a shitty ai. Running 750 test 500 EQ 500 NPP and my E2 feels perfectly dialed. no anxiety or ED that people speak of, i am simply a god.

My order was mixed up and instead of a vial of primo I received a 250/ml vial of eq. I really didn't want it. Question is I'm a older guy but my labs are fine. I'm looking to lose ten more pounds and run a low dose bulk (again I'm older 49). Should I run it or toss it?

My order was mixed up and instead of a vial of primo I received a 250/ml vial of eq. I really didn't want it. Question is I'm a older guy but my labs are fine. I'm looking to lose ten more pounds and run a low dose bulk (again I'm older 49). Should I run it or toss it?
Run it. You most likely wouldn't know the difference.

On the other hand you can ask your source to send some primo like you ordered.

Going on Holidays in 11 weeks, does it make sense to go on a 10 wk test+EQ cycle? Reading quite a lot of conflicting articles, any first hand experienced input is appreciated boys.

Going on Holidays in 11 weeks, does it make sense to go on a 10 wk test+EQ cycle? Reading quite a lot of conflicting articles, any first hand experienced input is appreciated boys.
10 weeks of eq is kind of a waste honestly

If you can get bold cypionate, a 10 week cycle of it would be decent. But bold undecylenate would be a waste in such a short timeframe

I wouldn't say, for me I feel Equipoise working full force at week 6 and week 8 I see great increase in cosmetics: shoulders pop, hardness, veins, tight skin, nice skin tone and overall more pronounced and harder muscles.

A year or so ago...

250 Testosterone/400mg Eq

About 6 or so weeks in.

20220722_172842.jpg

Hello Meso Family <3

I have a question about this compound .... i see lot people use the Boldenone Undecylenate and it's perfect.

When i used a lab contains 200mg/ml of Bolde U, i have an effect that only this product does :

For exemple if i inject today 1ml on the right shoulder and wait 20 days to inject in the same point, i have some resistance when i push the oil in the muscle.

I had read that boldenone could create a deep oily abscess, some people have this side effect ?

Have nice day !

Hello Meso Family <3

I have a question about this compound .... i see lot people use the Boldenone Undecylenate and it's perfect.

When i used a lab contains 200mg/ml of Bolde U, i have an effect that only this product does :

For exemple if i inject today 1ml on the right shoulder and wait 20 days to inject in the same point, i have some resistance when i push the oil in the muscle.

I had read that boldenone could create a deep oily abscess, some people have this side effect ?

Have nice day !
If your body can't absorb a measly 1cc in 20 days then you have some additional problems

If your body can't absorb a measly 1cc in 20 days then you have some additional problems
Only Boldenone give to me this effect.
That's absorb because i have the effect like more vascularity, more appetit, less water retention from test etc ...

I want to know if some user have this type of effect.