Steroid Profile Equipoise

Idk i trained the same but got bigger on deca. I mean if its anabolic you will grow no doubt but I do believe in hitting as many anabolic pathways as you can so using test and then a progesterone based drug did wonders for me. I finally did get the dick effects on the second round of deca which was my third round of nandrolone. Had to change the ratio of test to nan for my shit to work better.
What was the ratio that gave you issues. And what was the ratio that helped you remedy the issue??
I want to run EQ so bad again, dam anxiety is brutal. Why the hell do some people get it and some dont? Maybe ill try again
I have had anxiety issues natural. Have you had anxiety with any other compounds or just eq. Have you found anyway to remedy this ?

What was the ratio that gave you issues. And what was the ratio that helped you remedy the issue??

I have had anxiety issues natural. Have you had anxiety with any other compounds or just eq. Have you found anyway to remedy this ?
Just EQ, i have not found anything to help. No other compounds cause this for me.

Totally individual. I feel invincible on testosterone and equipoise. I have to control myself a bit more, cuz I can get too mean on it.

It's like testosterone but without the water retention and estrogen increase. On 700mg testosterone I feel very heavy and quite watery, I don't like the look and my face becomes puffier more aged and aggressive.

On lower testosterone and equipoise to hit that same 700mg I feel awesome, look great (personal opinion) and I'm even a bit stronger. I feel lighter and way more athletic, no less driven than with high testosterone. Not to mention face and skin looks better too.
Y’all got me really wanting to try Eq my next bulk cycle. My next cycle will be a cut though.

Last edited:
Y’all got me really wanting to try Eq my next bulk cycle. My next cycle will be a cut though.
Not me though, I'm super leveled on it overall.

@Jurgen yeah, equipoise is my favorite. Amazing steroid for my goals. Don't go crazy with dosages and it's gonna work without sides.

It's closest thing to primobolan when it comes to cosmetic effect, I guess it's stronger quite a bit too. As primobolan is a bit expensive and I sure don't want to inject 7ml in to my ass every week plus additional testosterone. That's why equipoise is my number one overall.

Not me though, I'm super leveled on it overall.

@Jurgen yeah, equipoise is my favorite. Amazing steroid for my goals. Don't go crazy with dosages and it's gonna work without sides.

It's closest thing to primobolan when it comes to cosmetic effect, I guess it's stronger quite a bit too. As primobolan is a bit expensive and I sure don't want to inject 7ml in to my ass every week plus additional testosterone. That's why equipoise is my number one overall.

I love it. Only run super low doses(Probably too low, lol) . Never noticed the extreme anxiety, rbc increase, bp problems, etc. Haven'r run primo , but on dhb, it's ABOUT the same look. DHB is stronger mg per mg , though. Will probably add it back reading and seeing your results lol

I love it. Only run super low doses(Probably too low, lol) . Never noticed the extreme anxiety, rbc increase, bp problems, etc. Haven'r run primo , but on dhb, it's ABOUT the same look. DHB is stronger mg per mg , though. Will probably add it back reading and seeing your results lol
Bro if thats you in your Avi good fucking shit you are the definition of shredded to the bone. Need to be a master of diet to achieve that BF%. Can I ask what your diet looks like and what approach you took to get that low?

One very small critique is I would transition into a lean bulk. If you put 15-20lbs more mass on that frame you would be god tier.

Bro if thats you in your Avi good fucking shit you are the definition of shredded to the bone. Need to be a master of diet to achieve that BF%. Can I ask what your diet looks like and what approach you took to get that low?

One very small critique is I would transition into a lean bulk. If you put 15-20lbs more mass on that frame you would be god tier.

lmao, yes it's me . THANKS MAN AND GOD BLESS. Appreciate it , I usually get hate so I avoid posting. Truly want to become something within this space

I truly need to put on more muscle , so I agree.

Diet it low fat/high carb right now and actually been doing a more moderate approach with protein. Oats, cream of rice, watermelon, strawberries, sweet potatoes for carbs. Egg whites and white fish for protein. A lot of spinach , cucumber, zuchini and green bean for fibrous carbs. Raw almonds/almond milk for some fats.

Cardio has recently been walking to the gym and back(Vehicle is busted :( ) lol , but I usually use treadmill. Still do some post workout

Training is Push/Legs/Pull/Push/Legs/Pull/Rest

I go heavy 6-8 reps on more compound lifts, 12-15 on secondary and 15-20 on isolations. Use a lot of rest/pause sets and drop sets, as well. Keep volume more moderate

Last edited:
lmao, yes it's me . THANKS MAN AND GOD BLESS. Appreciate it , I usually get hate so I avoid posting. Truly want to become something within this space

I truly need to put on more muscle , so I agree.

Diet it low fat/high carb right now and actually been doing a more moderate approach with protein. Oats, cream of rice, watermelon, strawberries, sweet potatoes for carbs. Egg whites and white fish for protein. A lot of spinach , cucumber, zuchini and green bean for fibrous carbs. Raw almonds/almond milk for some fats.

Cardio has recently been walking to the gym and back(Vehicle is busted :( ) lol , but I usually use treadmill. Still do some post workout

Training is Push/Legs/Pull/Push/Legs/Pull/Rest

I go heavy 6-8 reps on more compound lifts, 12-15 on secondary and 15-20 on isolations. Use a lot of rest/pause sets and drop sets, as well. Keep volume more moderate

Thanks for the detailed response. I might incorporate more high carb days as I have been carb cycling 3 days low carb and one day higher carbs but might need to switch it up.

What is your cycle history? Since you are already so lean if you ran some anadrol you would become an animal at the end of the 4 weeks.

I'm going to have to read through this, but how the fuck is that possible. I definitely will read all of this. Most people seem to hate EQ and others say you have to take at least 600 to 900 mg a week for months before you notice anything. Others say the opposite.
I noticed a lot on 200mg after about 4 weeks. EQ is the shit.

Thanks for the detailed response. I might incorporate more high carb days as I have been carb cycling 3 days low carb and one day higher carbs but might need to switch it up.

What is your cycle history? Since you are already so lean if you ran some anadrol you would become an animal at the end of the 4 weeks.
I’ll pm ya for further to avoid messing up the topic of eq ;) . No problem man! God bless again

Same here. I notice it at that dose. Not sure how people need 800-1g
They don't Brother. They just think they do ha ha. That much is way too high of RBC count, crushes their estrogen, and so on. People use way too much gear. I'm on 250 test and 200 EQ look better by far than when I was on a ton of gear with a bad diet, not enough sleep and not hard enough training. I learned, but it took years and years.

They don't Brother. They just think they do ha ha. That much is way too high of RBC count, crushes their estrogen, and so on. People use way too much gear. I'm on 250 test and 200 EQ look better by far than when I was on a ton of gear with a bad diet, not enough sleep and not hard enough training. I learned, but it took years and years.
100% Man. It's all hard training and precise diet.

The question I ASK is, run a huge dose or blast where you're suffering side and forced to come off .. or, run low doses for much longer and avoid sides? I mean what will offer more actual changes and longevity?

100% Man. It's all hard training and precise diet.

The question I ASK is, run a huge dose or blast where you're suffering side and forced to come off .. or, run low doses for much longer and avoid sides? I mean what will offer more actual changes and longevity?

Same here. I notice it at that dose. Not sure how people need 800-1g
Because it fucking works great at that dose when combined with like 600mg testosterone, and no AI needed at all.

See post #31 for why no AI needed.

Total beast mode without a lot of water retention.

And maybe dosage depends upon what size you are - 200 mg is not going to do much if you already have a lot of lean muscle.

Also, do check your hematocrit and donate blood while on. It can drive that number so high that the donation places won't take your blood, and you will have to drain some at home.

Because it fucking works great at that dose when combined with like 600mg testosterone, and no AI needed at all.

See post #31 for why no AI needed.

Total beast mode without a lot of water retention.

And maybe dosage depends upon what size you are - 200 mg is not going to do much if you already have a lot of lean muscle.

Also, do check your hematocrit and donate blood while on. It can drive that number so high that the donation places won't take your blood, and you will have to drain some at home.

I agree with you 100%.

Been on BoldC 400migs a week for 4 weeks and not noticing much, am I just being impatient? Does it need more time? Dose too low? I’ve been off everything for almost a year now so going back on, I expected something by now. Not really getting the fullness I expected, no real strength increase, pumps are nothing special. Maybe I just don’t respond to bold

Being a hard-gainer body type, I have trouble putting down enough food sometimes. On my current cycle, I have added 300mg of eq weekly to my protocol and I have never had a compound increase my appetite the way it does. it takes a while to kick in, but if you are having a hard time putting down enough food, 200-300 mg per week could be very beneficial.