Steroid Profile Equipoise

Only Boldenone give to me this effect.
That's absorb because i have the effect like more vascularity, more appetit, less water retention from test etc ...

I want to know if some user have this type of effect.
I have not had this experience at all. I have pinned boldenone in the glutes, delts, and even subq. No issues in glutes or delts. Only issue I had was the subq did create a node (hard spot) from the oil and dispersed slowly over a few days until
It went away. I pin it 2x per week.

Equipoise never gave me a pip, not once. Make sure you use quality boldenone that is made to the standards and not by some cheap unknown "lab". I'm sure if you browse this forum enough, you can acquire some quality steroids without a lot of effort.

I have not had this experience at all. I have pinned boldenone in the glutes, delts, and even subq. No issues in glutes or delts. Only issue I had was the subq did create a node (hard spot) from the oil and dispersed slowly over a few days until
It went away. I pin it 2x per week.
Boldenone Undecylenate in sub-cutenous ?
Wow ! I think your inject like 0.3ml or dose like this (micro dosing) for exemple if your inject today you need to wait how much day to have the TOTAL absorb?
Equipoise never gave me a pip, not once. Make sure you use quality boldenone that is made to the standards and not by some cheap unknown "lab". I'm sure if you browse this forum enough, you can acquire some quality steroids without a lot of effort.
Yes, about this i'm sure at 98% for the UGL 200 to 400mg/ml used (from some sponsors here) and at 100% for the vet grade 50mg/ml.

This compound rest long time in the organism, from my side after 10 days i feel again the effect of the boldenone (vascularity, less water retention from the test conversion, more appetit, more stamina etc..) after around 15 days i feel less and less the effect day after day.

I realized if i take for exemple 0.5ml this effect are lower, but after 20 days i have a little resistance (when i inject in the same muscle after 15/20 days)
If i inject 1ml the same protocol, i have more resistance than 0.5ml.

It's like i have a ball of oil (deep oily abces)
One day i did a search which indicated that it could be part of the side effects proper to the boldenone undecylenate (i dont know if it's the same things with another ester)

I have this effect with only Boldenone and i would have been reassured to know that other users had the same side effects ;)

Boldenone / Methenolone are in my top favorite, i hope to give in 1/2 months a test with Oxandrolone, i have a very old box of BP Oxandrolone 10mg but nowday BP don't produce this compound (the little brother SP yes)

Boldenone Undecylenate in sub-cutenous ?
Wow ! I think your inject like 0.3ml or dose like this (micro dosing) for exemple if your inject today you need to wait how much day to have the TOTAL absorb?

Yes, about this i'm sure at 98% for the UGL 200 to 400mg/ml used (from some sponsors here) and at 100% for the vet grade 50mg/ml.

This compound rest long time in the organism, from my side after 10 days i feel again the effect of the boldenone (vascularity, less water retention from the test conversion, more appetit, more stamina etc..) after around 15 days i feel less and less the effect day after day.

I realized if i take for exemple 0.5ml this effect are lower, but after 20 days i have a little resistance (when i inject in the same muscle after 15/20 days)
If i inject 1ml the same protocol, i have more resistance than 0.5ml.

It's like i have a ball of oil (deep oily abces)
One day i did a search which indicated that it could be part of the side effects proper to the boldenone undecylenate (i dont know if it's the same things with another ester)

I have this effect with only Boldenone and i would have been reassured to know that other users had the same side effects ;)

Boldenone / Methenolone are in my top favorite, i hope to give in 1/2 months a test with Oxandrolone, i have a very old box of BP Oxandrolone 10mg but nowday BP don't produce this compound (the little brother SP yes)
I pin EQ 3x per week 0.5ml, 0.5ml, 0.4ml. I started to feel a little more strength and endurance after 3 weeks, will take 5-6 weeks to fully saturate. I’m also running a test base.

I pin EQ 3x per week 0.5ml, 0.5ml, 0.4ml. I started to feel a little more strength and endurance after 3 weeks, will take 5-6 weeks to fully saturate. I’m also running a test base.
What comes fast goes away even faster. It's always fun to remember dbol or superdrol rapid gains in size and strength, but it's so temporary and really it just gets old after some years of using steroids.

I like to think of Equipoise as a cleaner version of Testosterone, sure it's a bit of an interesting statement you might think. But just think about it for a second:

it's very similar to Testosterone, it's mild on side effects, gives nice aesthetics if you're in the zone of 10-16% body fat, provides a boost in stamina and strength, works great in combination with minimum Testosterone. Finally it's not as problematic as say 19nor steroids like deca, npp or tren.

When you come off to a pct or a cruise/trt, you won't notice a dramatic weight loss due to water retention, sure you will lose quite a bit and that cosmetic effect will go away in time, but what's built is yours and with equipoise it's more quality and realistic gains as muscles will appear harder.

Interesting, how much day the ball of oil rest at the point of the injection ?
If your pin with test base maybe boldenone acetate are better option ?

Yes and normally your more vascular and your appetit are stimulated ?

From my side in I.M i need to wait minimum 20 days to inject in the same muscle and i have some resistance when i inject the oil.

I don't used a lot compound :

- Nandrolone (mix of different ester)
- Methenolone Enanthate
- Testosterone C or E or Sustanon
- Boldenone Undecylenate

and recently Masteron di-propionate in extra with TRT, i tried the enanthate version but it's not the same things about the well-being / mood sides.

Only Boldenone Undecylenate give to me this side effect about the injection and for the moment 0 user has had the same effects as me :-/

I'm glad for you if your happy and have no side effect with sub-cutenous boldenone u ;-)

What comes fast goes away even faster. It's always fun to remember dbol or superdrol rapid gains in size and strength, but it's so temporary and really it just gets old after some years of using steroids.

I like to think of Equipoise as a cleaner version of Testosterone, sure it's a bit of an interesting statement you might think. But just think about it for a second:

it's very similar to Testosterone, it's mild on side effects, gives nice aesthetics if you're in the zone of 10-16% body fat, provides a boost in stamina and strength, works great in combination with minimum Testosterone. Finally it's not as problematic as say 19nor steroids like deca, npp or tren.

When you come off to a pct or a cruise/trt, you won't notice a dramatic weight loss due to water retention, sure you will lose quite a bit and that cosmetic effect will go away in time, but what's built is yours and with equipoise it's more quality and realistic gains as muscles will appear harder.
‘Cleaner Testosterone’ that’s the name that was advertised to us meatheads.
When was young and ask what equipoise do they told me it’s a cleaner testosterone.

Some say Middle Eastern bodybuilders use it as a base.
I know people use it as a base I also know one guy using it as his TRT or cruise.
Anecdotal reports all over the internet are saying equipoise lower e2 and backing it up with blood work.
Past years the common knowledge was aromatise 50% less than testo.
I’ve personally have used it both alone and stacked with other steroids.
I respond terribly to it side effect wise. If I could use it it would be certainly be a staple. It’s a lean mass gainer.

The thing I noticed just right now the one time I used it in a stack with testosterone I noticed low e2 symptoms. But the time I used it alone I didn’t notice low e2 but did notice high libido.

Such a weird compound

Interesting, how much day the ball of oil rest at the point of the injection ?
If your pin with test base maybe boldenone acetate are better option ?

Yes and normally your more vascular and your appetit are stimulated ?

From my side in I.M i need to wait minimum 20 days to inject in the same muscle and i have some resistance when i inject the oil.

I don't used a lot compound :

- Nandrolone (mix of different ester)
- Methenolone Enanthate
- Testosterone C or E or Sustanon
- Boldenone Undecylenate

and recently Masteron di-propionate in extra with TRT, i tried the enanthate version but it's not the same things about the well-being / mood sides.

Only Boldenone Undecylenate give to me this side effect about the injection and for the moment 0 user has had the same effects as me :-/

I'm glad for you if your happy and have no side effect with sub-cutenous boldenone u ;-)
Luckily I’ve only had that hard nodule of oil once besides that it’s been good. It’s in MCT oil which is what works best for me. I pin 4x per week and I tend to do each half syringe of test c and half of eq. That way my bloods are stable but yes by week 12-16 I’ll be sick on pinning so much.

Luckily I’ve only had that hard nodule of oil once besides that it’s been good. It’s in MCT oil which is what works best for me. I pin 4x per week and I tend to do each half syringe of test c and half of eq. That way my bloods are stable but yes by week 12-16 I’ll be sick on pinning so much.
So your get this side effect with like castor oil (or other thick oil) but with MCT or derivate your ok ?

I tried EQ from reputate source here and i have everytime this side effect in IM, maybe i try micro injection in sub-cutaneous if i use again this compound.

When was young and ask what equipoise do they told me it’s a cleaner testosterone.

I know people use it as a base I also know one guy using it as his TRT or cruise.
Anecdotal reports all over the internet are saying equipoise lower e2 and backing it up with blood work.
I respond terribly to it side effect wise. If I could use it it would be certainly be a staple. It’s a lean mass gainer.

The thing I noticed just right now the one time I used it in a stack with testosterone I noticed low e2 symptoms. But the time I used it alone I didn’t notice low e2 but did notice high libido.

Such a weird compound
Hello,

Good libido with low estrogen symptoms come surely from the conversion, it's very rare to listen this, i read lot time
"if i take much EQ than test i lose libido" like your said (^_^)

Boldenone " 1,4-androstadiene-3-one-17β-ol "

is a substrate for 5α-reductase and may be converted by this enzyme into 1-testosterone, δ1-dihydrotestosterone, δ1-DHT.

" Side effects of boldenone undecylenate include symptoms such as virilization such as acne, increased hair growth, voice changes, and increased libido.

Since this drug is a synthetic androgen and anabolic steroid, it is an agonist of the androgen receptor (AR), the biological target of androgens such as testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

It has strong anabolic, moderate androgenic and weak estrogenic effects, and no risk of liver damage. "

Thanks for your review, very interesting !

So your get this side effect with like castor oil (or other thick oil) but with MCT or derivate your ok ?

I tried EQ from reputate source here and i have everytime this side effect in IM, maybe i try micro injection in sub-cutaneous if i use again this compound.
Yes, when I use grape seed oil subq for instance I get those hard nodules and they take days to go away and they hurt a little too. Never had that issue with MCT. When using IM I get slight pip from grape seed oil and no pop at all with mct.

Just keep an eye on HCT/hemoglobin. Mine went so high out of range that they would not let me donate blood. I had to drain it myself.

Such a weird compound
It absolutely lowers e2. Long read follows, but it is worth it to read for the blood tests. If you want to skim, just look at the blood tests and read for context around the word estrone.

Ugh. I am repeating myself. See post # 31.

Just keep an eye on HCT/hemoglobin. Mine went so high out of range that they would not let me donate blood. I had to drain it myself.

It absolutely lowers e2. Long read follows, but it is worth it to read for the blood tests. If you want to skim, just look at the blood tests and read for context around the word estrone.

I’m considering giving it a try again with proper testosterone ratio if it keeps estro in check I maybe like it more .
But I’ve always have the hematic side effects in mind there isn’t a way to prevent and combat this side effect.

Holy sh!t what were you dosages of gear at the time?

Oh, going off memory, 600 test/ 900 EQ

And I ignored donating for a long period of time, which was stupid when using EQ.

Learning to self drain properly was pretty cool, though. I would have never done it had I not been forced to do so.

And I ignored donating for a long period of time, which was stupid when using EQ.

Learning to self drain properly was pretty cool, though. I would have never done it had I not been forced to do so.
Thanks for sharing. I have read so much about boldenone and honestly it seems one of the most controversial or highly debated compounds on almost every point. Some people love it, mild, great gains, less sides, easy on the body. Others say they get lots of acne, paranoia, etc. I am currently on 450 test, 400 eq have been for 3 weeks. So far so good for me. I know my buddy who’s an iffbb pro swears by it. He only ever uses test, eq, mast, and var.

Yes at low dose this compound stimulate a lot the RBC.
Drain yourself have lot risk, you need to take with the good debit, and respect a ratio from your bodyweight.

Maybe check in hospital / clinical for bleeding ?

Be safe ;-)

Yes at low dose this compound stimulate a lot the RBC.
Drain yourself have lot risk, you need to take with the good debit, and respect a ratio from your bodyweight.

Maybe check in hospital / clinical for bleeding ?

Be safe ;-)
Oh, I only did that until I could get below the threshold for donating. Took several weeks and several drains, though. Now I try to donate frequently so that does not happen again.

My hematocrit and hemoglobin run high even on TRT - I think it is an age thing combined with the TRT

Do any of you guys have lab work from your previous Equipoise cycles? I know we can't conclusively "prove" anything but it will go towards building a stronger case.

@Millard, I know this is pulled from an extremely old quote but here is a snapshot of my E2 from running 200 mg per week of Test Cyp, 600 mg per week of EQ, and 50-100 Var daily (or something like that.) I wasn’t using an AI because I had run my test at 600 mg per week, and maybe a little higher, by itself in the past and never experienced E2 going above 40. I added EQ starting at 300 my per week and then bumped it to 600, and here you can see my E2 went sky high. I was holding around 10-12 lbs of water weight if I remember correctly. I started .125 mg arimidex three times per week and it got back back in check.

Attachments

• IMG_3337.png
    IMG_3337.png
    265.7 KB · Views: 20
@Millard, I know this is pulled from an extremely old quote but here is a snapshot of my E2 from running 200 mg per week of Test Cyp, 600 mg per week of EQ, and 50-100 Var daily (or something like that.)
Thank you for sharing! Did you have any noticeable high estrogen symptoms? Or did you experience low estrogen symptoms contrary to the lab test results? Or nothing at all?

I don't know if you've seen it yet but MESO recently published a comprehensive thesis by @Type-IIx seeking to explain the low estrogen symptoms many users have experiencing when adding Equipoise (or Primobolan) to their cycles/stacks: He incorporated a lot labs that users submitted on MESO and other forums.

Sponsors