Steroid Profile Equipoise

Only AAS I can’t run and have a reaction to. I get flu like symptoms and disturbed sleep. I tried EQ and bold cyp. The EQ was from well known brands from India and Europe. Only compound that made me feel like shit, tired, and chills/sweats. Have no clue why

Equipoise does not directly reduce DHT. Neither does Masteron. They indirectly reduce DHT proportionate with the degree to which they suppress the endogenous or natural production of testosterone.

Equipoise is only weakly potentiated by the 5α-reductase and much less so than testosterone. Masteron is not converted to DHT at all.

The net result of an Equipoise+Masteron stack is lower DHT levels.

However, this is only true if you don't include any other AAS that are converted to DHT.

This is exactly what I did last year. Lesson learned. My libido really suffered. I was forcing myself in my mind to fuck, and that is just a place you never want to be if you are a guy haha. I kept thinking it was E2 related, but I bet it was DHT related.

This shit is so complicated sometimes...

Equipoise is very underrated. One of the best cosmetic effect giving steroid if not the best. If I blast again sometime, this is the one.

Not too sure if it's from the EQ, but I recently threw in EQ cyp into my cycle and the endurance is pretty sick. Basically increased my endurance by %60 for all lifts. And I don't feel as tired. Least during the lift. Throughout the day I feel fatigued as hell but I'm guessing it's from low E2

@demon ty man, equipoise and I are good friends we get along good :)

As far as dosages, I never went above 600mg with equipoise, right now in the picture it's testosterone/equipoise 300/400mg (once a week, undecanoate T ester). I did a mini frontload that's all.

For appetite, rbc and other sides, I'd say it's more of a myth than reality. If anything equipoise keeps my appetite stable, as for rbcs it's genetics and all steroids increase it. I have never had over the high norm of hematocrit/hemoglobin in blood work, I donate blood by free will not for health. They never say anything and I asked couple times if it's good, they said yes it's great.

Equipoise is very underrated. One of the best cosmetic effect giving steroid if not the best. If I blast again sometime, this is the one.
I agree. EQ (boldenone) is my favorite compound (in a tie with Primo depending upon what I am doing/goals and with what I am stacking etc).
Very underrated with good clean solid gains, low to no sides, and multiple benefits such as potentially helping collagen as well as helping control estrogen.
I have run it as high as a gram a week in one of my largest cycles.
At 300 to 600 per week I think it is one of the best health to gains ratio.

One of my favorite cycles, and the most common basic template I give out is:
600 mg EQ
600 mg Test
200 to 300 mg Deca
per week. Obviously each individual needs to asses how his own body handle specific compounds and dosages and adjust accordingly; but, that is the basic idea. I think it is very safe and plenty strong for nearly everyone.
The rest is all up to how they train and how they eat.

I agree. EQ (boldenone) is my favorite compound (in a tie with Primo depending upon what I am doing/goals and with what I am stacking etc).
Very underrated with good clean solid gains, low to no sides, and multiple benefits such as potentially helping collagen as well as helping control estrogen.
I have run it as high as a gram a week in one of my largest cycles.
At 300 to 600 per week I think it is one of the best health to gains ratio.

One of my favorite cycles, and the most common basic template I give out is:
600 mg EQ
600 mg Test
200 to 300 mg Deca
per week. Obviously each individual needs to asses how his own body handle specific compounds and dosages and adjust accordingly; but, that is the basic idea. I think it is very safe and plenty strong for nearly everyone.
The rest is all up to how they train and how they eat.
Very interesting approach. I like it.

Obviously each individual needs to asses how his own body handle specific compounds and dosages and adjust accordingly; but, that is the basic idea.
Glad you mentioned this, as I hate deca and 19 nors are not something I like.

So for me, would you say primobolan would be better choice to add on? I think something like 300mg enanthate.

Very interesting approach. I like it.

Glad you mentioned this, as I hate deca and 19 nors are not something I like.

So for me, would you say primobolan would be better choice to add on? I think something like 300mg enanthate.
yes, for sure you may add anything you prefer. I just wanted to show my example of a good cycle based on EQ.

Adding a DHT derivative such as Primobolan or Drostanolone (Mast) would be a great cycle for low sides effects, very clean/quality gains, and a hard/dry look.
Replacing the 19-nor with one of these awesome DHT based compunds (as I mention, Primo is tied for my favorite compound and it would be excellent for someone already lean or cutting.

Something such as the following would be very interesting -- your comment has me wanting to try it :) :
600 mg EQ
600 mg Test
600 mg Primo-E (or 600 mg Drostanolone; I would use Dro-E just to keep esters all similar timing).

Or, of course instead of adding other compounds, or just in addition to the other compounds (everything we mention here are relatively safe and I assume people make healthy lifestyle and diet choices etc. if they are running AAS), we can always add more EQ if there is some desire for more anabolics (I have run EQ up to a gram when I was a lean 240 lb and not only did I look great, I had no issues -- blood works were checked every 6 weeks and I donate blood 3 to 4 times a year -- everything always looked good).

Depending upon what an individual's budget can handle, Primo may also be run relatively high without issue -- I have actually never heard of anyone complain about some serious health issue from running "too much" primo -- I think most people will run out of money before he or she ever adds too much Primo to a cycle.

I want to run EQ so bad again, dam anxiety is brutal. Why the hell do some people get it and some dont? Maybe ill try again

I want to run EQ so bad again, dam anxiety is brutal. Why the hell do some people get it and some dont? Maybe ill try again
I just started EQ for the first time, doing 400mg but may hit 600. I'm relatively side effect free for most AAS I've used so I'll find out if I get any anxiety in the future as it builds up.

I just started EQ for the first time, doing 400mg but may hit 600. I'm relatively side effect free for most AAS I've used so I'll find out if I get any anxiety in the future as it builds up.
I wonder if it promotes anxiety, or if your already anxious and have anxiety it makes it worse. Because i feel incredible this cycle, please update, i want to run it so bad it hase a sick look to the body.

Keep your test at least equal to or higher than your EQ mg. I tanked my estrogen last winter with EQ. Just my experience.

Totally individual. I feel invincible on testosterone and equipoise. I have to control myself a bit more, cuz I can get too mean on it.

It's like testosterone but without the water retention and estrogen increase. On 700mg testosterone I feel very heavy and quite watery, I don't like the look and my face becomes puffier more aged and aggressive.

On lower testosterone and equipoise to hit that same 700mg I feel awesome, look great (personal opinion) and I'm even a bit stronger. I feel lighter and way more athletic, no less driven than with high testosterone. Not to mention face and skin looks better too.

Sponsors

Latest posts