MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Very strange that your estrogen is so high while your test levels are so low.

What bf% are you ? Just curious

I would say my bf% is 15% right now. I would appreciate any input/ advice on my estrogen level. I'm a 42yo male 5' 9" 195lbs and my waist is 34". -- I'm a disabled Vet with a couple injuries that have totally screwed with my life for over a decade including severe sleep apnea (from an injury).

I already labmaxed it, plus I sent him the order details. He said its var, but why would you have two of the same color tabs from different compounds. I could understand if he had caps instead of tabs.

I am going to buy another labmaxx. I am not trying to put him on blast either, but looking at this pic they look similar. A while back he stated win was oos when I recieved the order. I posted a picture of the labmaxx; in fact, this was my first time labmaxing.

Check out my thread in steroid testing section for lab max pharmacom var. I ordered from Darius, came in packaging and they were orange/ pinkish.. Most people said theirs were orange, a couple said yellow. I sent Darius Pm and he said their var is orange

Darius explain to me why the var I recieved was yellow. Why is the winstrol the same in color?

I'll cut and paste the response I got from Darius when I get on my lap top but he said var is orange and only winny is yellow.. this is from a couple days ago

If you have an L or an I in your code try it with either letter. My NPP came up fake until I realized the letters come up weird in the system. @Fouts

I guess I'm fucking retarded today cuz I am not seeing any scratch and sniff shit only barcode and batch number

Like I said before the var I order came ducking white that shit better not be winny not for that price we paying

Sponsors

Latest posts