MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Yo nitro wtf man? You got shit to settle on frank's thread, I hate to side with sources, but he made you look like a fool man. He said he'll reimburse you right away for the test, and later for your order if it comes back bunk, if you don't want to do it, just say so bro, I'll respect that more than going around in circles.

Did you read my answers ?

Did you read my answers ?

I in my turn promise here in public to cover all his expenses for these 2 tests incl. postal services and reimburse the whole amount to his PayPal account as soon as I get payment confirmation from him.

Lab shall have all reference samples, so if we don`t delay, results shall be ready within roughly 3 weeks. It this way we will have already 3 test results, which are in any case much better as only one, which will be performed by Millord.

Let`s do it and check, whether our tren a is really bunk and 150 mg/day dosage is not effective. If so, I completely reimburse him its price he paid in our store. However I am still absolutely sure this is not the case and tests will prove it.

Time to act.

As i said i am absolutely willed to send a vial of tren a to the lab. But i just dont like the idea that i pay over 300 $ without any safety...

I asked basic if its possible that he pais the lab after they got my vial, i would istantly sent it to them.

@Pharmacom Labs

So you are saying that you will go forward with it? And you are waiting on frank's response to put this into motion? Results of those tests will help the community. And everyone that got bunk shit, including you will "hopefully" be taken care of.

So you are saying that you will go forward with it? And you are waiting on frank's response to put this into motion? Results of those tests will help the community. And everyone that got bunk shit, including you will "hopefully" be taken care of.

I asked frank if its possible that he pays the lab in advance.

I dont trust anyone who sells bunk gear. If the tren gets tested bad (and im sure it does), he has other problems than paying me back the 350 bucks.

I'm so confused by these scratch-off codes. I'll go home and open all my different boxes and look for you guys and see what I do and do not have codes on.

I asked frank if its possible that he pays the lab in advance.

I dont trust anyone who sells bunk gear. If the tren gets tested bad (and im sure it does), he has other problems than paying me back the 350 bucks.

That's exactly the point lol, you will be saving a lot of people like yourself, from buying more bunk shit from him.

At home I have test E, deca and EQ. I know the deca has the codes. I haven't opened any of the eq or test E. I'll check in a bit when I'm home. I wonder if the stuff straight from D has codes, and the "re shipper" doesn't....?

At home I have test E, deca and EQ. I know the deca has the codes. I haven't opened any of the eq or test E. I'll check in a bit when I'm home. I wonder if the stuff straight from D has codes, and the "re shipper" doesn't....?

Makes absolutely sense in my eyes. Darius told us about it maany pages back.

Then I will only accept products that have scratch-off codes, if that is the case. Simple as that.

Those 3 products came in the same package, so that can ideally confirm whether or not the stuff direct from
Darius has codes. I know this was shipped directly from him, too.

Mine supposedly came straight from Darius. And I got no codes at all.

As far as scratch codes goes this is what I know. If you use Darius and his stealth shipping your not getting one. I'm not a 100% sure but he threw a huge fit a good chunk of pages back. Saying how the codes are bullshit and he sells only authentic pharmacom gear. But to me 90% of the people having issues with pharmacom got their stuff from him.

Also if you got some from basicstero on the trial domestic run you will not have any scratch codes either. But everything else from frank should have them