MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I don't know fellas - it's starting to feel like NONE of this makes sense. I feel more confused and discouraged for you guys everyday in this thread. And I am not even a Pharmacom customer.

Codes...scratch offs...letters written on the bottom of vials...orange var according to the source, but members reporting yellow var, white var, etc...did the order come from Darius, or was it Frank, or some other reseller... damn, this thing is all over the place!

I truly do hope that this thing gets resolved for all of our members.

Last edited:
Neither my sus or my npp had the scratch codes but both were gtg !!! Hope that helps you guys without scratch codes!!!! I don't think it means anything.

I don't know fellas - it's starting to feel like NONE of this makes sense. I feel more confused and discouraged for you guys everyday in this thread. And I am not even a Pharmacom customer.

Codes...scratch offs...letters written on the bottom of vials...orange var according to the source, but members reporting yellow var, white var, etc...did the order come from Darius, or was it Frank, or some other reseller... damn, this thing is all over the place!

I truly do hope that this thing gets resolved for all of our members.

I feel the same. Everything is all over the place with this thread, its hard to follow or even keep up with anything

Yeah I'm trying to keep up with the thread but I'm not clear on the oral colors, has that been addressed for anyone? First it was just orange versus pink versus yellw, but also someone had white (tbol) sold as something else, right? Is this still pending or has this been addressed

@Darius PharmacomStore

I'm pretty sure the scratch off check numbers are newly implemented within the last couple months so the boxes without them are the older boxes. At least I though I read that somewhere.

Orals in the past had indeed different colors and shapes.
All the current batches have now the colors being advertised on the manufacturer's website.

We had a big stock of previous colored batches so some of you probably received different colors even this year.

I think you'll get the best answer by sending me an e-mail or PM with your order number and a pic of the pills, instead of launching different theories here.
If there was a confusion made in the past, I'll make sure you'll be taken care of and very well compensated for any error on my side.

Regarding quality badges, verification codes, labels. I said it before and I'll reiterate.
It has absolutely nothing to do with quality (international shipments or not, promo shipments, good/bad batch, good/bad reseller).
Please stop launching false theories or some sort of connections between some vials having or not having a label and its quality because they're absurd and create confusions among members.

Pharmacom ships labels, boxes, badges most of the time separately. It's up to the reseller to relabel and also up to him if he wants to mark the vial with a letter or not. Some resellers can mark the letter and then the vials reach other resellers in the chain, which will forget to erase it.

All products leaving Pharmacom factory are good and tested. I think the second lab test on Tren-A made by Millard clearly shows that: http://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/...macom-labs-pharma-tren-a100-lab-test-results/
More tests on future batches will come.

The part were you have to trust and wisely choose a Pharmacom reseller involves how they label the vials, to avoid errors like putting a Deca label on Masteron etc, how they store the vials, proper temperature, how they make sure to assign a proper expiration date to each batch, shipping methods etc

All the current batches have now the colors being advertised on the manufacturer's website.

We had a big stock of previous colored batches so some of you probably received different colors even this year.

I think you'll get the best answer by sending me an e-mail or PM with your order number and a pic of the pills, instead of launching different theories here.
If there was a confusion made in the past, I'll make sure you'll be taken care of and very well compensated for any error on my side.

Regarding quality badges, verification codes, labels. I said it before and I'll reiterate.
It has absolutely nothing to do with quality (international shipments or not, promo shipments, good/bad batch, good/bad reseller).
Please stop launching false theories or some sort of connections between some vials having or not having a label and its quality because they're absurd and create confusions among members.

Pharmacom ships labels, boxes, badges most of the time separately. It's up to the reseller to relabel and also up to him if he wants to mark the vial with a letter or not. Some resellers can mark the letter and then the vials reach other resellers in the chain, which will forget to erase it.

All products leaving Pharmacom factory are good and tested. I think the second lab test on Tren-A made by Millard clearly shows that: http://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/...macom-labs-pharma-tren-a100-lab-test-results/

The part were you have to trust and wisely choose a Pharmacom reseller involves how they label the vials, to avoid errors like putting a Deca label on Masteron etc, how they store the vials, proper temperature, how they make sure to assign a proper expiration date to each batch, shipping methods etc

Ok I hope this is right. It definitely all makes sense. I just checked out millards lab results and they look pretty damn great but they both have the scratch offs? But u say that means nothing which is good. I'm going to pin this test e and get bloods and see what I come back with. That's the only way to really know.

I will say sorry for jumping to conclusions but at least we all got a little laugh out of it I think?

I mean I was running back and forth checking for codes and ended up losing 5 lbs. Will I be compensated for this? Lol

Thanks for addressing this and I hope this all turns out to be nothing more than a bump in the road.
....And they all got swoll and lived happily ever after.

Pharmacom ships labels, boxes, badges most of the time separately. It's up to the reseller to relabel and also up to him if he wants to mark

So your say there is a huge possibility shit is label wrong I mean Darius I like you u seem Like a nice guy.
But u just said it read your post reseller can put a wrong label on
Ppl order eq and get test cyp no bueno

I feel the same. Everything is all over the place with this thread, its hard to follow or even keep up with anything

If you read some the post the guys make some don't make sense they confuse everyone and seem like lies just saying if you haven't lab max or did bloods shut up just shut up some come with and without codes simple

Don't throw around that test like it proves something for you. You are a reseller. You could easily be rebottling products and sending bunk orals.... it has happened many times before. This looks like fucking gear from a tag sale or going out of business bonanza- and you try and play it off like it is human grade pharmacy gear. Bullshit.

If you are going to send ragtag looking products with issues in quality you should have a little more fucking patience for the chatter on the board about it. Fuck you and fuck your pm for an answer bullshit. I would be livid if I had a stock of your homeless looking gear... why don't you just send it back to the pharmacy for replacement? LMAO. Watch your fucking attitude- you are coming off quite smarmy in light of your issues.

Again- the tested product DID NOT COME FROM DARIUS. HE IS A RESELLER. THAT IS PLENTY OF TIME FOR BAIT AND SWITCH.

Don't throw around that test like it proves something for you. You are a reseller. You could easily be rebottling products and sending bunk orals.... it has happened many times before. This looks like fucking gear from a tag sale or going out of business bonanza- and you try and play it off like it is human grade pharmacy gear. Bullshit.

If you are going to send ragtag looking products with issues in quality you should have a little more fucking patience for the chatter on the board about it. Fuck you and fuck your pm for an answer bullshit. I would be livid if I had a stock of your homeless looking gear... why don't you just send it back to the pharmacy for replacement? LMAO. Watch your fucking attitude- you are coming off quite smarmy in light of your issues.

Again- the tested product DID NOT COME FROM DARIUS. HE IS A RESELLER. THAT IS PLENTY OF TIME FOR BAIT AND SWITCH.
Actually agree with you on this one.. however i wouldn't be as vulgar ..>: )

Didn't even think of it that way. Off day and haven't had my coffee yet.

Why you always gotta be right!? Lol

My tren ace looks nothing like the one tested, I'm sure nitros is the same. Mine is barely tinted yellow, really more clear than anything. The tren that was tested is a dark orange. This is a good example that the safety testing that Millard has been doing cannot be extrapolated to a lab being good to go.
Interesting. The color difference is odd, for sure. Normally the color doesn't dictate the quality, rather the temperatures. I have used gold-colored tren that blew, and clear-ish tren that was awesome. I'm struggling to understand why there's so much confusion with this whole situation. All of the randomly selected samples have been tested and are good to go, yet users are reporting wildly different reports, as well as packaging, product colors etc. Hm..

Interesting. The color difference is odd, for sure. Normally the color doesn't dictate the quality, rather the temperatures. I have used gold-colored tren that blew, and clear-ish tren that was awesome. I'm struggling to understand why there's so much confusion with this whole situation. All of the randomly selected samples have been tested and are good to go, yet users are reporting wildly different reports, as well as packaging, product colors etc. Hm..

If anything, I'd place money on resellers altering products to turn a higher product. Happens all the time with other illicit drugs, I'd assume the AAS market is the exact same.

Millard himself keeps making this very same point!

And we should be as well. Other boards will use this testing to prove their shitty gear is legit to cover up their denial. We have one vial being tested out of tens of thousands being produced.

Sponsors