MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I've bought about 8 vials from Darius, none have any scratch and sniff stickers on them.

I got my bloods back. blood drawn on 6/1 blood results 6/2. So I pinned 3ml/week of pharmacom TEST C250... before I had blood drawn I followed forum recommendation:
***MESO Blood Work Testing Protocol***
"Blood Draw: Blood should be drawn at 48hr +/- 12hrs post pin. The goal is to be as close to 48hrs as possible."

RESULTS: test level at 1032
my normal testosterone level is around 450
My info: 42yo male 5' 9 " 195lbs

Take my blood test with a huge grain of salt.

Understand that I am a newbie and was expecting too much, too soon and was overdosing along with other mistakes. This likely led to skewed results to base a full or negative opinion on a source, let alone Darius or Pharmacom.

I was too quick to make a post like this and you'll definitely notice that with all my typos. My posting created drama and confusion...

I will double and triple check my postings because my mistakes wasted time today and was a distraction to the issues.

Best health.

Understand that I am a newbie and was expecting too much, too soon and was overdosing along with other mistakes. This likely led to skewed results to base a full or negative opinion on a source, let alone Darius or Pharmacom.

I was too quick to make a post like this and you'll definitely notice that with all my typos. My posting created drama and confusion...

I will double and triple check my postings because my mistakes wasted time today and was a distraction to the issues.

Best health.

Thanks for clearong that up.

I wonder if thats really a reason for the bad blood resulzs.

@Ozzy619 He said he would be sending out replacements to a select few when the new batch came in.

I'm seeing so many different things lately, some have good gear from pharmacom and some don't. Some aren't getting results from a compound while others are. For instance, I was running their tren at the lowest dose I've ever ran. I could feel it and it was doing its job. I can't speak much for the mix 4 until I get my bloods because I've never ran deca, as far as the test in the mix goes... I feel good. No crazy gains in the gym but everything I have from them is working with the exception of dbol which Darius said he would replace.

That's unfortunate that some of you and even me ended up with bunk products but Darius holds up his end. You have to remember he is a rep and he is doing a great job at it. A rep, not pharmcom itself. He encourages your tests good or bad and from what I can tell, takes care of every individual issue that is brought to his attention. It sucks that these problems are coming up with pharmacom. I hope everything ends up testing good. It won't explain everything but might provide some insight.

Best health.

Well I was about to say WTF!? But I went over to ur BW thread and it all makes sense now.

Yeah man there are good dudes on here that will help you set up a correct cycle. Or if it's HRT a lot of us can help with that too.

I'm a vet myself with sleep apnea from an injury and I can tell u one thing for sure stay away from tren! Lol

Thanks for clearing that up bro. I was fuckin pissed at those results but now I'm just confused again. Lol Not your fault though. Anything you need help with just ask bro. Plenty of guys on here more than willing to help out.

Shit they both look yellow to me looking at pics of the tabs on their site

Pics on his site don't even have stamp on pills and different shape to what I got but yeah it's yellow on his site but mine were definitely orange slight pink that came in packaging.. here's my pics
View attachment 25324 View attachment 25325

There's also a B written in sharpie on the bottom of the vial
That my code? Lol[/QUOTE
I just got 2 bottles of eq in today from Darius, no scratch off verification and mine has 'B' on bottom of the bottle too. I guess maybe for boldenone and they label it later??

Attachments

• IMAG0115.jpg
    IMAG0115.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMAG0105.jpg
    IMAG0105.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 53
Pics on his site don't even have stamp on pills and different shape to what I got but yeah it's yellow on his site but mine were definitely orange slight pink that came in packaging.. here's my pics

Var I got from him, bulk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 58
Okay- my deca and test have scratch off, my EQ does not. Same shipment from Darius. Hope this provides clarity.

I guess?

I have test e and EQ from Darius and not one vial has scratch off.
Not sure how much it matters though it's looking like I'm just gonna have to pin it and see what happens.

My EQ came in boxes but my test e did not. All of my var came in blister packs and all of my tbol came in baggies. Does it mean tbol is no good? Only one way to tell really.
All that runnin up stairs for nothin! Lol

Var I got from him, bulk.

This is the response I got from Darius when I asked about my var being orange and a couple other people saying theirs were yellow. Some other people told me that they checked with the other guy Frank and he said their orange as well.

Hi!
Sorry for my delayed reply.
Anavar is ORANGE !!!

People see it in different colors and sometimes the pictures shows it as being yellow.

it's orange, only Winstrol is yellow.

D

Darius PharmacomStore, Tuesday at 5:32 AM Report

@Ozzy619 He said he would be sending out replacements to a select few when the new batch came in.

I'm seeing so many different things lately, some have good gear from pharmacom and some don't. Some aren't getting results from a compound while others are. For instance, I was running their tren at the lowest dose I've ever ran. I could feel it and it was doing its job. I can't speak much for the mix 4 until I get my bloods because I've never ran deca, as far as the test in the mix goes... I feel good. No crazy gains in the gym but everything I have from them is working with the exception of dbol which Darius said he would replace.

That's unfortunate that some of you and even me ended up with bunk products but Darius holds up his end. You have to remember he is a rep and he is doing a great job at it. A rep, not pharmcom itself. He encourages your tests good or bad and from what I can tell, takes care of every individual issue that is brought to his attention. It sucks that these problems are coming up with pharmacom. I hope everything ends up testing good. It won't explain everything but might provide some insight.

I agree about Darius being a stand up guy and his level of professionalism speaks for itself. Being a rep I can only assume he is at the mery of pharmacom as far as quality goes. Ever with sub par quality such as the dbol, he has done a great job handling several issues. Im sure that now these issues have come to light, pharmacom will do everything to ensure quality.
And thats great to hear about your tren, I hope the mix works out for you as well. Thanks for the clarification of my question, theres so much going on in this thread its hard to keep up with everything.

This is the response I got from Darius when I asked about my var being orange and a couple other people saying theirs were yellow. Some other people told me that they checked with the other guy Frank and he said their orange as well.

Hi!
Sorry for my delayed reply.
Anavar is ORANGE !!!

People see it in different colors and sometimes the pictures shows it as being yellow.

it's orange, only Winstrol is yellow.

D

Darius PharmacomStore, Tuesday at 5:32 AM Report
:( so I got the wrong shit from Darius? That makes me sad. It hasn't given me the joint aches like the fake var (turns out it was winny) I got from someone else.

:( so I got the wrong shit from Darius? That makes me sad. It hasn't given me the joint aches like the fake var (turns out it was winny) I got from someone else.

I can't say for sure but he owes you a logical explanation, I'd definitely hit him up on a pm.. I haven't started mine yet so I don't know if mine are even legit .. I planned on taken 70 mg day because there's no way their dosed 100%

I guess?

I have test e and EQ from Darius and not one vial has scratch off.
Not sure how much it matters though it's looking like I'm just gonna have to pin it and see what happens.

My EQ came in boxes but my test e did not. All of my var came in blister packs and all of my tbol came in baggies. Does it mean tbol is no good? Only one way to tell really.
All that runnin up stairs for nothin! Lol

I just got 2 bottles of eq in today from darius, came in boxes but no scratch off verification code, also have a 'B' on bottom of bottle from a marker.. I'm guessing they marked them with a b for boldenone and labeled them down the supply chain??

Attachments

• IMAG0120.jpg
    IMAG0120.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG0121.jpg
    IMAG0121.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 41
Hmmm, that's weird. My test E came in boxes. Also, my EQ doesn't have a B at the bottom I don't think. I hope we can get some clarity here.

Truly, Darius has always been able to make things make sense