MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Wouldn't it be nice if someone with an UGL just straight up sold legit shit at a market price and was content with the profit margin instead of all the trickery and shit?!?!?! Can you imagine the loyal customer base over just one year this would be?!?!? Fuck I need a lab! Let me edit this....so far I'm not gonna hop on the slam Darius wagon until I have personal labs and proof. Just making a general statement as I am a business owner and I took all my competitors business with that simple model. Do what I say and say what I do and don't try to get greedy ever.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone with an UGL just straight up sold legit shit at a market price and was content with the profit margin instead of all the trickery and shit?!?!?! Can you imagine the loyal customer base over just one year this would be?!?!? Fuck I need a lab! Let me edit this....so far I'm not gonna hop on the slam Darius wagon until I have personal labs and proof. Just making a general statement as I am a business owner and I took all my competitors business with that simple model. Do what I say and say what I do and don't try to get greedy ever.
I never passed off a bag of coke I didn't cut... the differences between legitimate business and illegal "black market" type dealings are too many to list. In the time it takes to build a "loyal customer base" you might be locked up, so why not cut products and double profit?

AGAIN- A RESELLER COMPLETELY NEGATES THE ABILITY TO CLAIM "FROM THE LAB" QUALITY. BOXES AND VIALS ARE EASILY COUNTERFEITED. IT MAKES ALL T HE SENSE IN THE WORLD TO CUT THE PRODUCTS, AND NOW IT IS EASIER FOR THEM TO DENY THANKS TO OUR REPORTS FROM PRODUCTS PROCURED FROM THE LAB.

I never passed off a bag of coke I didn't cut... the differences between legitimate business and illegal "black market" type dealings are too many to list. In the time it takes to build a "loyal customer base" you might be locked up, so why not cut products and double profit?

AGAIN- A RESELLER COMPLETELY NEGATES THE ABILITY TO CLAIM "FROM THE LAB" QUALITY. BOXES AND VIALS ARE EASILY COUNTERFEITED. IT MAKES ALL T HE SENSE IN THE WORLD TO CUT THE PRODUCTS, AND NOW IT IS EASIER FOR THEM TO DENY THANKS TO OUR REPORTS FROM PRODUCTS PROCURED FROM THE LAB.
Well said...I see your point

In his case it's even easier than it should be because all the labels are off the product. Why not just put some oil in a similar vial and slap the fresh pharmacom label on

Last edited:
brutus everything you post I tend to agree with. And my mind reads it in heath ledgers joker character. Its great ty

Unless you get the same batch that was tested and from the same place that the tested material came from then chances are the testing means nothing. No guarantee even then but at least it's more likely at that point.

If Frank (Basicstero) and Darius (PharmacomStore) are both basically resellers, how do we get direct from the pharmacom lab (or originating producer) product with any assurity and without a middle man that's just labeling run of the mill UGL that's not produced at the main pharmacom location? There is a lot that doesn't add up in this thread. Then again, I'm not entirely sure what's what either and may have missed a lot.

I can't keep all the bs straight, what is the official direct contact or site for pharmacom product. I swear to God this shady ass black market is so maddening with all the shit that gets pulled.

If Frank (Basicstero) and Darius (PharmacomStore) are both basically resellers, how do we get direct from the pharmacom lab (or originating producer) product with any assurity and without a middle man that's just labeling run of the mill UGL that's not produced at the main pharmacom location? There is a lot that doesn't add up in this thread. Then again, I'm not entirely sure what's what either and may have missed a lot.

Is frank still technically a reseller even though he works directly for and with Pharmacom? Idk honestly.

Is frank still technically a reseller even though he works directly for and with Pharmacom? Idk honestly.
Well, apparently Frank and Darius both are, right. They each run different sites and resell pharmacom products. That's my point, it shouldn't be confusing. Maybe someone can clear it up.

Well, apparently Frank and Darius both are, right. They each run different sites and resell pharmacom products. That's my point, it shouldn't be confusing. Maybe someone can clear it up.

Yeah I guess they both are, I doubt the lab would sell out small quantities though.

Not disagreeing with anything I read here because it makes complete sense.

But when I look at the lab reports from the Tren A that was tested it states:

"Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based authorized RESELLER and internet source between the dates of April 10, 2015 and May 10, 2015."

Now the Test E that was tested states:

"Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of April 10, 2015 and May 10, 2015."

And I am also wondering was that a misprint? Or is there a way to buy directly from the manufacturer?

But again great points made by everyone here.

Last edited:
Haha haha there is no pharmacom store do your home work he work directly for pharmacom but there is no exact store

bro ask Frank. He ship directly from China as well, from the pharmacom factory. Something Darius can't do, because he is a reseller.

I'm just saying what frank said ah... If it's not true, well not my fault.

I believe Basicstero.com is pharmacom store, they just gave to one employee the task to manage a website were to sell their shit. Maybe it's not... but for sure he has access to the factory or whatever because NO other pharmacom reseller ship directly from china.

bro ask Frank. He ship directly from China as well, from the pharmacom factory. Something Darius can't do, because he is a reseller.

I'm just saying what frank said ah... If it's not true, well not my fault.

I believe Basicstero.com is pharmacom store, they just gave to one employee the task to manage a website were to sell their shit. Maybe it's not... but for sure he has access to the factory or whatever because NO other pharmacom reseller ship directly from china.

i do know if u check on the dealers page on http://pharmacomlabs.com/ and put basicstero.com it comes up as a dealer and pharmacomstore.in does not