MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Last dbol I took I put on 10lbs the first week at 50mg/ed. The enanthate and tren passed Millards testing so I would assume oils are gtg. I ordered my pharmacom dbol approximately 2 weeks after the others who are saying its bunk so hopefully I got a different batch. Anyway I'll be starting the pharmacom dbol in a week or so and hopefully I'll see results. If not I'll just run some prop and I'd be happy with 100$ store credit. Really trying to stay optimistic about this dbol I'm holding though and you guys ain't makin it easy

Pharmacomstore.in is number 3 on eroids. Basicstero.com is nowhere to be found on eroids.

Pharmacomstore.org, .com, .in used to be a reseller but now they're no longer listed as a reseller on the pharmacomlabs site?

This Darius guy goes way back no doubt but there were problems then and there are problems now.

Ordered Tren A & Test P with some pct. Got pct within 7 days and Tren A within 11. Great communication so far but never got the tracking number for Test P, thought I would get it all together, postponing my cycle now...

Emailed Darius to find out about how long the Test P should take. Looking forward to Millards testing on the Pharmacom Tren.

So far its been a fairly good experience but I really hope Darius starts giving out tracking numbers for each shipment if he ships them separately.

Ordered Tren A & Test P with some pct. Got pct within 7 days and Tren A within 11. Great communication so far but never got the tracking number for Test P, thought I would get it all together, postponing my cycle now...

Emailed Darius to find out about how long the Test P should take. Looking forward to Millards testing on the Pharmacom Tren.

So far its been a fairly good experience but I really hope Darius starts giving out tracking numbers for each shipment if he ships them separately.

Looking forward to the testing? It's already been done (on one batch anyway) and the results were posted.

Do people even read the threads

I just dont get it!!! Why do so many new and younger guys like to announce to the world that they have schedule 3 drugs in route to their house ??? How bout you keep that to yourself, and then Maybe if you must tell everyone then wait till after you receive them [emoji57]

I just dont get it!!! Why do so many new and younger guys like to announce to the world that they have schedule 3 drugs in route to their house ??? How bout you keep that to yourself, and then Maybe if you must tell everyone then wait till after you receive them [emoji57]
Exactly...they are stupid enough to constantly advertise that they are also stupid enough to give incorrect results of any Gear period....someone said best Take everything in on forums and get a balance and use that to base any opinion..when you arnt face to face with people looking them in your eye never trust them 100%

If you read through this entire thread, you will see there are others, including myself, that have, or are running the Dbol, with little to no effect. Believe me, he knows ;)
I was just about to go with some dbol and some other goodies from the basicstero site.
Since I'm reading that multiple guys commenting that they feel nothing I'll be holding off until I sense that this problem is fixed and ALL their gear is on par, not just this or that.
Something to really consider though, how can we ever really trust that this won't happen again if this problem ever gets fixed? No one likes wasting $ or going through all this BS to learn if they're gtg or what.
Extremely frustrating!
.........but I will continue reading these threads daily to learn what happens.

I was just about to go with some dbol and some other goodies from the basicstero site.
Since I'm reading that multiple guys commenting that they feel nothing I'll be holding off until I sense that this problem is fixed and ALL their gear is on par, not just this or that.
Something to really consider though, how can we ever really trust that this won't happen again if this problem ever gets fixed? No one likes wasting $ or going through all this BS to learn if they're gtg or what.
Extremely frustrating!
Here's the thing man, we're not getting medicine from the pharmacy here, this is the black market, and the drugs we are buying, are illegal. That said, there will ALWAYS be a risk involved, as to whether we're spending our hard earned money on legitimately doses, or bunk doses. Either way, all we can really do, is use the information on this board, and other literature to decide, and make the best choice we can.;)

Extremely frustrating!
I feel like there is always gonna be a sense of doubt when dealing with this sort of thing. IMO, if everything works out in the end, I would order again. Sure, I might have to put up with some bs but the most important thing is that it all works out in the end. I'd venture to say most times when things go wrong like this, they are never corrected. I'll take my chances here.

So your say there is a huge possibility shit is label wrong I mean Darius I like you u seem Like a nice guy.
But u just said it read your post reseller can put a wrong label on
Ppl order eq and get test cyp no bueno

My team is pretty competent and never made such an error before. I've heard of similar complaints against other sources but never found any real evidences to back up that theory.

If Frank (Basicstero) and Darius (PharmacomStore) are both basically resellers, how do we get direct from the pharmacom lab (or originating producer) product with any assurity and without a middle man that's just labeling run of the mill UGL that's not produced at the main pharmacom location? There is a lot that doesn't add up in this thread. Then again, I'm not entirely sure what's what either and may have missed a lot.

I can't keep all the bs straight, what is the official direct contact or site for pharmacom product. I swear to God this shady ass black market is so maddening with all the shit that gets pulled.

bro ask Frank. He ship directly from China as well, from the pharmacom factory. Something Darius can't do, because he is a reseller.

I'm just saying what frank said ah... If it's not true, well not my fault.

I believe Basicstero.com is pharmacom store, they just gave to one employee the task to manage a website were to sell their shit. Maybe it's not... but for sure he has access to the factory or whatever because NO other pharmacom reseller ship directly from china.

Both me and Frank are resellers. The biggest and the most important. There is no middle man. Everything comes directly from the factory.
I'm not a member of Pharmacom team nor do I intend to be. That doesn't change my position or influence in the chain.
I'm their oldest reseller, from 2008, and made this lab known in Europe and US.
I have the same option of shipping directly from the factory in China since February, when the new factory was operational and the production was started. I prefer to avoid that route since delivery is longer and more riskful.
I can provide a 6-7 days delivery to US with 100% shipping success rate since 2011. Why change an already perfect and tested method?

You won't find a manufacturer selling directly to retail customers. You need resellers in the chain, it's a basic sales structure common to all industries.

I believe that MESO community seen and heard a lot about sources, manufacturers, products and I'm sure you can all rationally perceive the marketing logos and catch phrases and their role.

I can also promote my store with "ship from the factory", "be a member of Pharmacom team" and be the "only official store of Pharmacom Labs".
These marketing tools put a smile on my face because they remind me of my beginnings where similar slogans were very familiar. Now, I don't need them anymore.
I can support my way of life and family just with my loyal returning customers.

I also have access to Videos from Pharmacom, pictures of sponsored athletes, presentations, clothing line etc but I prefer my team to be fully connected in providing a good customer service instead of proving that I'm more "official" or "authorized" than others.

Websites, logos, banners are no longer my goal. I strongly consider that the quality of services provided by a source will decrease inversely proportional with its increase in sales and expansion.

i do know if u check on the dealers page on http://pharmacomlabs.com/ and put basicstero.com it comes up as a dealer and pharmacomstore.in does not

Darius might buy from frank. That could explain price diff. idk. i got my stuff from Darius

I have a direct connection with the factory and with the Pharmacom owner.
PharmacomStore started in 2008 as the first authorized reseller for this brand, when only 8 compounds were available.
There is no one to buy Pharmacom cheaper than me.

As for the price, i consider it not just a reflection of the gear being sold. Since steroids are prohibited in your countries, you pay for a full service, which includes a customer service, delivery time, discretion, secure shipping, seller’s rating etc.

Anyway, for those of you who pay attention to my posts and website, my price match policy or 15-20% MESO discount will get you the best possible prices on Pharmacom.

Pharmacomstore.in is number 3 on eroids. Basicstero.com is nowhere to be found on eroids.

Pharmacomstore.org, .com, .in used to be a reseller but now they're no longer listed as a reseller on the pharmacomlabs site?

This Darius guy goes way back no doubt but there were problems then and there are problems now.

You guys developed some strange fetishes in launching all kinds of ridiculous theories based on no evidence and interpretations. I don't like it but since I make a living from your money I have the obligation to give explanations, even if they're etched in your memory for a short period of time and always overshadowed by new rumors and speculations.

My store name can be checked on the manufacturer's website by typing "PharmacomStore"

PharmacomStore.com /.org/.net are previous domains we used. Due to registrar problems we decided to suspend the activity on certain domain names.
Most of the sources are now making TLD (.org/.net/.co ) changes due to the increase of registrar/hosting regulations against pharmacy domains.

All my shipments have tracking codes. E-mail me and you'll get one for each of your packages.

My team is pretty competent and never made such an error before. I've heard of similar complaints against other sources but never found any real evidences to back up that theory.

Both me and Frank are resellers. The biggest and the most important. There is no middle man. Everything comes directly from the factory.
I'm not a member of Pharmacom team nor do I intend to be. That doesn't change my position or influence in the chain.
I'm their oldest reseller, from 2008, and made this lab known in Europe and US.
I have the same option of shipping directly from the factory in China since February, when the new factory was operational and the production was started. I prefer to avoid that route since delivery is longer and more riskful.
I can provide a 6-7 days delivery to US with 100% shipping success rate since 2011. Why change an already perfect and tested method?

You won't find a manufacturer selling directly to retail customers. You need resellers in the chain, it's a basic sales structure common to all industries.

I believe that MESO community seen and heard a lot about sources, manufacturers, products and I'm sure you can all rationally perceive the marketing logos and catch phrases and their role.

I can also promote my store with "ship from the factory", "be a member of Pharmacom team" and be the "only official store of Pharmacom Labs".
These marketing tools put a smile on my face because they remind me of my beginnings where similar slogans were very familiar. Now, I don't need them anymore.
I can support my way of life and family just with my loyal returning customers.

I also have access to Videos from Pharmacom, pictures of sponsored athletes, presentations, clothing line etc but I prefer my team to be fully connected in providing a good customer service instead of proving that I'm more "official" or "authorized" than others.

Websites, logos, banners are no longer my goal. I strongly consider that the quality of services provided by a source will decrease inversely proportional with its increase in sales and expansion.

I have a direct connection with the factory and with the Pharmacom owner.
PharmacomStore started in 2008 as the first authorized reseller for this brand, when only 8 compounds were available.
There is no one to buy Pharmacom cheaper than me.

As for the price, i consider it not just a reflection of the gear being sold. Since steroids are prohibited in your countries, you pay for a full service, which includes a customer service, delivery time, discretion, secure shipping, seller’s rating etc.

Anyway, for those of you who pay attention to my posts and website, my price match policy or 15-20% MESO discount will get you the best possible prices on Pharmacom.

You guys developed some strange fetishes in launching all kinds of ridiculous theories based on no evidence and interpretations. I don't like it but since I make a living from your money I have the obligation to give explanations, even if they're etched in your memory for a short period of time and always overshadowed by new rumors and speculations.

My store name can be checked on the manufacturer's website by typing "PharmacomStore"

PharmacomStore.com /.org/.net are previous domains we used. Due to registrar problems we decided to suspend the activity on certain domain names.
Most of the sources are now making TLD (.org/.net/.co ) changes due to the increase of registrar/hosting regulations against pharmacy domains.

All my shipments have tracking codes. E-mail me and you'll get one for each of your packages.

Ok I see it now. My bad just didn't understand why basicstero.com is what I put in for frank but yours is without the domain name.

Anyways we can speculate all we want but until I run it and get bloods I'm just pissing in the wind.

I hope everything gets worked out u seem like a decent dude and didn't disappear so that's a plus. Bloods coming soon so hope it's all good!

Ok, I emailed you because I got all the shipments for the tracking codes you had provided me with but theres still no test p and no tracking code for the test p shipment. Hope to hear from you soon.
Just remember young padowan learner...he is in a different time zone, and it is Sunday. Everyone deserves a day off. D is a stand up guy. No doubt he will get at you...