MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Ok, I emailed you because I got all the shipments for the tracking codes you had provided me with but theres still no test p and no tracking code for the test p shipment. Hope to hear from you soon.
Strong username...and who the fuck are you?

I am confused. I just read from the last post of Darius that Frank is also a reseller. However, in the BasicStero thread I saw Frank talking as if he is directly involved with the production. Weird...

So people aren't having much luck with the dbol, but I couldn't find anything on Tbol, I'm about to start my cycle when I'm back home, anyone having luck with his tbol?

@SWOLEc44 read/search the thread it's likely the most talked about compound between here and the basicstero thread. No lab results however
Yes I've been following this thread for a long time I'm just hoping that someone has a decent batch of this dbol as im starting it this week and have yet to see a decent review. However I'm more concerned with what Darius is going to do about said underdosed dbol. And I may be mistaken but I have yet to see him address the issue. Also with the Test E300 and Tren passing millards testing with flying colors it seems almost unfathomable to me that they could've fucked up the dbol this hard.

Yes I've been following this thread for a long time I'm just hoping that someone has a decent batch of this dbol as im starting it this week and have yet to see a decent review. However I'm more concerned with what Darius is going to do about said underdosed dbol. And I may be mistaken but I have yet to see him address the issue. Also with the Test E300 and Tren passing millards testing with flying colors it seems almost unfathomable to me that they could've fucked up the dbol this hard.
He is sending me a new batch in 1-2 weeks apparently so I'll report back on that when the time comes. It is a little strange to me as well but I'll just say mistakes happen for now.

He is sending me a new batch in 1-2 weeks apparently so I'll report back on that when the time comes. It is a little strange to me as well but I'll just say mistakes happen for now.

Help me understand what's happening here, DFG.

I don't get why you are having to wait 1 to 2 weeks for replacement dbol to be sent? I thought he was able to have packs here much quicker than that? Does he not have confidence in the dbol that's on the shelf right now, so he is waiting for a new batch to be made, while still sending people the crap dbol? And if so, why is the stuff on the shelf being sent to ANYONE? That is pretty disconcerting if this is the case.

Help me understand the wait, DFG. Thanks.

I don't get why you are having to wait 1 to 2 weeks for replacement dbol to be sent? I thought he was able to have packs here much quicker than that? Does he not have confidence in the dbol that's on the shelf right now, so he is waiting for a new batch to be made, while still sending people the crap dbol? And if so, why is the stuff on the shelf being sent to ANYONE? That is pretty disconcerting if this is the case.

Not sure whats going on with dfg but D said hes sending my new batch this week. So ill have mine in 1-2 weeks

At least they're getting replacement Dbol. Maybe not in the manner, or time they would like...

at least they're getting some replacement Dbol. I bought 300 of those bad boys, took 50 of them, with no gains. And not sure if I'll be getting any kind of compensation. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! :rolleyes:

No sir I pin Delts always
This is fairly high for a delt pin after 48hrs. Nice.

Makes all of those vials that I have look more appealing. Can you give me a time range when you ordered? Curious if ours were from around the same time.

Thanks.