MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Man this becoming a day time soap show. Get the labs on the gear comes back proper dosage. Then seen bloods with same batch number. Pretty much a 0X on that. As the world turns so do the days of our lives.

You do realize that he has the same batch # on his test cyp that was on the lab tested test e, right?

I haven't read the most current posts yet but try a 25 gauge in the delts. I only go 22g in the glutes. I draw with 22g always but I switch out the needle size when pinning anything other than glutes. 1 inch is perfect length for delts though imo.
22 works fine for me man but thanks for the input. I have no issues with the 22 and less bullshit. I don't pin glutes much these days my doc clued me into some interesting info about site vs liver absorbtion and total distribution.

@Mofotyler - I understand and agree. My mistakes took the focus off the topic at hand.

attached: 1) photo of pharmacom TEST CYP250 showing batch#
2) blood test results showing test level @ 1032

I pinned 3ml/wk for 6 weeks and had blood drawn roughly 48hrs after last inj.

Attachments

• pharmacomIMG01.jpg
    pharmacomIMG01.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 45
  • PrivateMDlLabs 01.jpg
    PrivateMDlLabs 01.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 39
  • PrivateMDlLabs 02.jpg
    PrivateMDlLabs 02.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 37
@Mofotyler - I understand and agree. My mistakes took the focus off the topic at hand.

Very strange that your estrogen is so high while your test levels are so low.

What bf% are you ? Just curious

Damn that's shit for 750 grams, how often where you pinning? Twice a week, or you did one 3cc shot a week.

I haven't even thought to check it til now been taking the anavar which I actually liked. Let me try it the right way this time lol

If you have an L or an I in your code try it with either letter. My NPP came up fake until I realized the letters come up weird in the system. @Fouts

Mine is legit. LMAO I never ever bothered to look at the actual lab site. However no way to check my Dbol as it was shipped to me without the box...just the bubble packs wrapped in paper. WTF Darius