MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Anyone got any feedback on the var? I took 100mg for the past 30 days. Never had any noticeable increased pumps or new veins popping out that I have had in the past. This is the highest dose I have ever ran of var and was expecting a bit more. Was running it with 500 test c and 600 mast e.

Anyone got any feedback on the var? I took 100mg for the past 30 days. Never had any noticeable increased pumps or new veins popping out that I have had in the past. This is the highest dose I have ever ran of var and was expecting a bit more. Was running it with 500 test c and 600 mast e.
You have feedback on the var my friend, and the feedback k seems to be that it is dogshit "var". 40 MG of properly dosed var is pretty much a max dose of pharm grade. 100 should have you getting hand pumps so bad you couldn't type your post.

My Anavar was Labmaxed here several times and also the feedback from other members was positive. I only had 1 batch of Anavar this year, received in January.
Speculations were also made regarding other compounds according to the "well fundamented" MESO theory, 7-10x rule of blood tests results.
Till now, there were only 2 relevant lab tests conducted, by Millard and Flenser, mass spec.

Due to my kind policies regarding reshipment or bonus store credit, I've been a heaven for reverse scammers. Everything possible was invoked, from missing products, fake seizure letters, no results etc.
All these past events made me more prudent now.

So, regarding the Anavar. You took 100mg ED and absolutely no results? For a month?
That's not possible, I'm taking now the same batch at 60mg ED and pumps are insane.
PM me your order number so I can check the origin of this purchase.
Please put a pill aside and let's do a test on it. Millard's or Flenser's route or any other independent facility
Send me a bank account and I'll cover all the costs.

I would like the Dbol I bought to be tested... It is bunk or severely underdosed. I understand your reluctance to scammers but, I sent you a pm on tues in regards to my issue, not asking for anything not wanting anything for free and realize shit happens...saying I would still be a customer of yours....you could at least return my pm, considering you have time to post about how good your shit is.

Due to my kind policies regarding reshipment or bonus store credit, I've been a heaven for reverse scammers. Everything possible was invoked, from missing products, fake seizure letters, no results etc.

Its easy to call people out as reverse scammer, just as easy as it is to call a source a selective scammer. I know for a fact the pharmacom dbol was junk and I threw it away, like many other members here. If I remember right there was mass specs and great videos proving how legitimacy and purity of pharmacom products when this lab first arrived. If any of this was true there would have never been an issue in the first place. The doors to reverse scamming would have never been opened.

Its easy to call people out as reverse scammer, just as easy as it is to call a source a selective scammer. I know for a fact the pharmacom dbol was junk and I threw it away, like many other members here. If I remember right there was mass specs and great videos proving how legitimacy and purity of pharmacom products when this lab first arrived. If any of this was true there would have never been an issue in the first place. The doors to reverse scamming would have never been opened.
When people complain about his gear he's always willing to test it and cover the costs. But I agree his dbol was complete shit, he sent me a new batch to make it right. Not riding his dick but darius is respectable imo

My Anavar was Labmaxed here several times and also the feedback from other members was positive. I only had 1 batch of Anavar this year, received in January.
Speculations were also made regarding other compounds according to the "well fundamented" MESO theory, 7-10x rule of blood tests results.
Till now, there were only 2 relevant lab tests conducted, by Millard and Flenser, mass spec.

So, regarding the Anavar. You took 100mg ED and absolutely no results? For a month?
That's not possible, I'm taking now the same batch at 60mg ED and pumps are insane.
PM me your order number so I can check the origin of this purchase.
Please put a pill aside and let's do a test on it. Millard's or Flenser's route or any other independent facility
Send me a bank account and I'll cover all the costs.
Okay, excellent. Very eager to try it.

When people complain about his gear he's always willing to test it and cover the costs. But I agree his dbol was complete shit, he sent me a new batch to make it right. Not riding his dick but darius is respectable imo
He sent you a new batch, huh? How long ago was this?

He sent you a new batch, huh? How long ago was this?

Wish he would replace mine. It was a bummer

He told me... eNd of month he will have tested but u come on these forums and realize everyone else has been helped. I mean its 44$ but of a 400$ order. Just makes me feel left out right?

Wish he would replace mine. It was a bummer

He told me... eNd of month he will have tested but u come on these forums and realize everyone else has been helped. I mean its 44$ but of a 400$ order. Just makes me feel left out right?
I hear you man. I haven't seen any replacements, as of yet, either.

Well you sell a product that isnt 100% perfect as advertised... the complaints will rack up, im sure, and the "im gonna take care of my customers and they will take care of me" (a good way to be) attitude DOES come to bite when your product fails you :( so i assume hes risking forking out money that he might not be willing to part with. Its easy to be stand up when theres no problems... but he has problems out the ass. Eventually you have to stop saying "its just one negative review out of hundreds of positives" when its not just one review. Theres a problem.. fix it... or leave meso, however im sure meso brings lots of money.

Is meso the forum where ppl come to.. scam... make their money... dip?

Im upset cause i was feeling so posituve about the source now im looking at others.

Last edited:
Agreed... For me I understand completely that shit happens, it always does with ugl b.s. The part that gets me is that I sent him a p.m. On Meso Tuesday. No reply but, he can reply to a thread on how good his shit is..

This is also a great point for some 5 post dickwad to praise the product and chime in or try to redirect the thread.