MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Tor also got a shit ton of money from the US government recently too...something to the tune of 50 million. Thats not very trustworthy in my eyes.

Tor also got a shit ton of money from the US government recently too...something to the tune of 50 million. Thats not very trustworthy in my eyes.
Lmao a identity program that's backed with 50 mil tickets of the US money!!! Man hell yeh dude where have I been, I have to get this shit I mean it has to be g2g! The US backed it!

@Joedoe US government has been the overwhelmingly largest donor to the tor project for several years now actually. Whether or not there's anything foul there, they publicly acknowledge that political dissidents in shithole countries can use it to express views more in line with the US

@Joedoe US government has been the overwhelmingly largest donor to the tor project for several years now actually. Whether or not there's anything foul there, they publicly acknowledge that political dissidents in shithole countries can use it to express views more in line with the US
It's the U.S. government, of course there is foul play.

At this moment, TOR + Tails on a Linux OP is the safest way to go.
It's not foolproof but it's the maximum security level you can reach with 0 investment.

Nope not really. Probably about the same . The oral version causes an igf release or something of that nature of I remember correctly were the inj version won't. And the inj is still toxic to the liver too.

But im sure there are benefits too it and hopefully another member will chime in.

Oh jesus to hell with extra injections I say. I still almost faint when I get flu shot. I make my girl pin me. I have to take couple shots of jack first to take the edge off. Haha

But for real pills vs pin I have heard both sides of it. Most I have talked to about it that tried both forms. They prefer pills easier to deal with. Not much difference on results. However i have not tried to pin it myself.

Hahaha, you have to get a buzz before you pin yourself? I'm not making fun of you, I want to make that clear, asking seriously

Nope not really. Probably about the same . The oral version causes an igf release or something of that nature of I remember correctly were the inj version won't. And the inj is still toxic to the liver too.

But im sure there are benefits too it and hopefully another member will chime in.
As far as oral vs. injectable dbol, I don't know if one's more powerful.

However, winny vs. winny depot, winny depot comes out a champion by far in regards to strength.

My desire for injectable dbol is my stomach doesn't take kindly to methylated compounds. Or else I'd rather pop a pill too...

Oh jesus to hell with extra injections I say. I still almost faint when I get flu shot. I make my girl pin me. I have to take couple shots of jack first to take the edge off. Haha

But for real pills vs pin I have heard both sides of it. Most I have talked to about it that tried both forms. They prefer pills easier to deal with. Not much difference on results. However i have not tried to pin it myself.
That is terrible. I was very nervous to pin myself for the first time, but now I can't wait for the next injection! Haha I couldn't imagine having to drink every pin day.

Hahaha, you have to get a buzz before you pin yourself? I'm not making fun of you, I want to make that clear, asking seriously

Very first cycle I honestly got buzz a few times before first couple of pins. I was getting the worst pip on my ass. Guess cause i was so hesitint and shaky. Ha maybe it was the fact i was 1/2 drunk. Then i made my mom do the rest for me. I have the worst phobia of needles. I actually fainted when I got my lip pierced.

As far as oral vs. injectable dbol, I don't know if one's more powerful.

However, winny vs. winny depot, winny depot comes out a champion by far in regards to strength.

My desire for injectable dbol is my stomach doesn't take kindly to methylated compounds. Or else I'd rather pop a pill too...

I have heard lots of people swear by whinny depot. I was actually going to finish off last 5 weeks of cycle using whinny depot. Figured might as well as I'm switching to test p at end so I can start pct faster.

I have heard lots of people swear by whinny depot. I was actually going to finish off last 5 weeks of cycle using whinny depot. Figured might as well as I'm switching to test p at end so I can start pct faster.
Good luck my man. I get so sick of the PIP by about week 2.