MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Very first cycle I honestly got buzz a few times before first couple of pins. I was getting the worst pip on my ass. Guess cause i was so hesitint and shaky. Ha maybe it was the fact i was 1/2 drunk. Then i made my mom do the rest for me. I have the worst phobia of needles. I actually fainted when I got my lip pierced.
593cefd032adf15b4a23200aa328ab8d.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Very first cycle I honestly got buzz a few times before first couple of pins. I was getting the worst pip on my ass. Guess cause i was so hesitint and shaky. Ha maybe it was the fact i was 1/2 drunk. Then i made my mom do the rest for me. I have the worst phobia of needles. I actually fainted when I got my lip pierced.
Um, your mom pinned you up? WTF.

Wait, your MOM pins you? Lmao. The shakiness definitely worsens the PIP. Did for me, at least. I just have to remember to breath. The first time I did my quad, I was flexing it without realizing it and when I relaxed, I heard a pop. Ouch.

Wait, your MOM pins you? Lmao. The shakiness definitely worsens the PIP. Did for me, at least. I just have to remember to breath. The first time I did my quad, I was flexing it without realizing it and when I relaxed, I heard a pop. Ouch.

Haha yes I know right having your mom pin you is grounds for man card being revoked.i used amp first time used no filter needle. Then I hit bottom of vial. Was like using one of those needles u use to air up a basketball. Worst pip I ever had in my life. It hurt just trying to fart.

Haha yes I know right having your mom pin you is grounds for man card being revoked.i used amp first time used no filter needle. Then I hit bottom of vial. Was like using one of those needles u use to air up a basketball. Worst pip I ever had in my life. It hurt just trying to fart.
Your mom knows that you're running gear? Wow. How old are you?

Is that you in your avi?

Your mom knows that you're running gear? Wow. How old are you?

Is that you in your avi?

Lmao no not me in the pic. Im 31 now first cycle i was 22.my mom is kinda on the hippe\redneck side. She was like "okay I will pin you but you have to hold my natural light" mom it's 9am wtf to early for beer. The akward part was I was naked and she was taking a crap on the toilet. Hahaha joke

Lmao no not me in the pic. Im 31 now first cycle i was 22.my mom is kinda on the hippe\redneck side. She was like "okay I will pin you but you have to hold my natural light" mom it's 9am wtf to early for beer. The akward part was I was naked and she was taking a crap on the toilet. Hahaha joke
I don't know if your mom is my future ex wife, or I'm completely put off by the whole scenario.

Not sure about the injectable D but, I've been on the oral Dbol from pharmacom. Started at 30mg spread out all day...no result. Started to take 30 prior to working out with no result. Been taking 50mg prior to working out with no noticeable difference. I am not the only one with this issue, might wanna hold off till some positive comes back.

Not sure about the injectable D but, I've been on the oral Dbol from pharmacom. Started at 30mg spread out all day...no result. Started to take 30 prior to working out with no result. Been taking 50mg prior to working out with no noticeable difference. I am not the only one with this issue, might wanna hold off till some positive comes back.

Nope you are not alone on that. Seen several people say same thing. I have not tried it. I will be here shortly @50 ed.

Yah it sucks, I bought 100$ worth of it. I contacted D a couple of days ago to see what he says but, I haven't heard back from him.

What's not to say uhhmm a reseller to sell those "stickers" to a counterfeit maker of pharmacom and we all now have "stickers" on fake gear but the "sticker" is telling everyone is good

Not very assuring we can't go by the scratch code because they are on every bottle the same #

What's next scratch n sniff
Yo my gear smell like cotton candy it must have cotton candy oil

And all I can think of after reading this is...