MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Thanks man. I'm in much better shape now too, more time to actually lift weights and proper diet does wonders.

Iv never ran deca but it's very popular and a great mass builder so I'm sure you loved it. Now if you do research on it and think it's the way you wanna go my favorite along with probably mostly everyone else is tren. Tren is in my opinion and many others the best steroid available. Look into tren for maybe your next cycle.

Just out of curiosity you said you started your test and deca cycle 3 months ago, but your finished now? Did you start pct?

Most definitely I started my PCT soon after and I retained everything I gained. Deca and Test is the only cycle I've tried and I it's great. I gained lean muscle and size. My doses were not high only because I wanted to get my body used to it. I did each week 200 test and 100 deca and my gains were huge. As far as PCT I wasn't sure if I should have did it during or after so I just did it soon after for a month. Now I'm just continuing to eat healthy and I take these supplements I bought from TF supplements until I start my next cycle which I'm ready to start again. I've read about Tren and I'm tempted to try that next. Most definitely I want to continue with Test.

From my personal experience, tren isn't nearly as harsh as many people make it out to be... At least as far as sides go.

Most definitely I started my PCT soon after and I retained everything I gained. Deca and Test is the only cycle I've tried and I it's great. I gained lean muscle and size. My doses were not high only because I wanted to get my body used to it. I did each week 200 test and 100 deca and my gains were huge. As far as PCT I wasn't sure if I should have did it during or after so I just did it soon after for a month. Now I'm just continuing to eat healthy and I take these supplements I bought from TF supplements until I start my next cycle which I'm ready to start again. I've read about Tren and I'm tempted to try that next. Most definitely I want to continue with Test.

Ok man it looks like a couple things could use some work and you might need more info on pct and I'd be happy to help but try to start a new thread. I just don't wanna piss anyone off by making this thread about your cycle haha they get it your new to this though so no worries

Good point @jabo.

@RangerDanger, for cycle advice you'd probably be best served heading over to the new member introduction section and giving everyone your stats and cycle history. People will need more info to make an educated recommendation.

But yeah, if you're experienced tren will provide the answers you seek

Thank you most definitely. I'm going to check that thread out. The reason I decided to join this forum is because I need help finding a good site and supplier I can buy from and what exactly I need to buy because I've noticed there are so many different names for each product so I've Been trying to cross all my Ts and make sure I'm educating myself as much as possible.

Ok man it looks like a couple things could use some work and you might need more info on pct and I'd be happy to help but try to start a new thread. I just don't wanna piss anyone off by making this thread about your cycle haha they get it your new to this though so no worries

Here is the thread I've created under
Streroid cycle log

Advice on best cycle for lean muscle gains

From my personal experience, tren isn't nearly as harsh as many people make it out to be... At least as far as sides go.
Your a lucky man...I wake up every morning in a huge pool of sweat and turning into the biggest A hole ever!!!! Lol sucks balls, but starting some soon;)

TD! EXTREMELY happy with service! Very professional! Will have bloods done soon as I can but will be a while since its all long esthers. 7 days total to the states though! Can't beat that shit! Thanks D!
7 days from payment to your front door? Wow!

If a package is delayed for more than 7 days (less than 5% of the cases) you'll have an additional 10% DISCOUNT at your next order.
This discount can be merged with the MESO DISCOUNT or PRICE MATCH promo.

E-mail me the delayed tracking codes and I'll make sure to adjust the price for next orders.

You ever thought it might just have been crappy tren?

It could be... But I'm running pharmacom tren ace, only 350mg/wk though so that could be why. It's only been a week and a half so I'll see if the sides increase with time.

It could be... But I'm running pharmacom tren ace, only 350mg/wk though so that could be why. It's only been a week and a half so I'll see if the sides increase with time.
350 a week is still a good dose..I never go higher than that. Its the sweet spot for me.. whats your test dose? I dont think the sides affect everyone the same. From my experience..if you are depressed, youll sink further into it, if you have anxiety, it can make it unbearable at times, if your confident, it makes you cocky, if youre a dick, youll be an asshole..depends on the person and their mindset. I ran it 2 years straight and luckily recovered fine, I do not recommend this to anyone, and it had its good times, awesome times, bad times, and crazy times..as far as sides go.
If you can control yourself and your emotions, then youre already ahead of the game.

350 a week is still a good dose..I never go higher than that. Its the sweet spot for me.. whats your test dose? I dont think the sides affect everyone the same. From my experience..if you are depressed, youll sink further into it, if you have anxiety, it can make it unbearable at times, if your confident, it makes you cocky, if youre a dick, youll be an asshole..depends on the person and their mindset. I ran it 2 years straight and luckily recovered fine, I do not recommend this to anyone, and it had its good times, awesome times, bad times, and crazy times..as far as sides go.
If you can control yourself and your emotions, then youre already ahead of the game.
I'm a chill person, but I run tren and it possesses me. Luckily a little chronic and chills me out ;) lol

Running 50mg/Ed of both tren ace and test prop. No emotional sides other than being overly happy, but that's from some positive things happening in my life right now, and being horny as fuck all the time

Running 50mg/Ed of both tren ace and test prop. No emotional sides other than being overly happy, but that's from some positive things happening in my life right now, and being horny as fuck all the time
In a blend or separate vials?

If a package is delayed for more than 7 days (less than 5% of the cases) you'll have an additional 10% DISCOUNT at your next order.
This discount can be merged with the MESO DISCOUNT or PRICE MATCH promo.

E-mail me the delayed tracking codes and I'll make sure to adjust the price for next orders.
Whats the discount code for a 2 week delayment lol. Unfortunately that's where im at so far :(