MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Anyone order from D recently and requested shipping to the US? How long did your packages take? (especially customs times...) you don't need to get all crazy with the details...I know how some view that as "incriminating" information;)

I know it's been said a few times in passing on here in other threads, but last ones I read were from a few months back. Just lookin for some feedback...Thanks!
My dbol took 17 days and im still waiting for the oils.

I wasn't aware he shipped them separate.

At the bottom of the site it says they my ship it separate for security reasons I'm not sure if anyone has bloods on this forum but there is a lab max on.some of the products

Anyone order from D recently and requested shipping to the US? How long did your packages take? (especially customs times...) you don't need to get all crazy with the details...I know how some view that as "incriminating" information;)

I know it's been said a few times in passing on here in other threads, but last ones I read were from a few months back. Just lookin for some feedback...Thanks!

Delivery to USA, CANADA and ASIA takes 6-7 working days - and to EUROPE 2-3 working days.

However, this shipping time will depend on various factors such as postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit, etc., which is why I give you an approximation based on our statistics and former experience.

Usually, 90% of all our packages are delivered in less than 8 working days, while 10% will arrive in 8-12 days and still others will show up at around 15-20 days. This is a reflection of inconsistencies with various postal representatives, and not services provided by us.

thanks guys....mine's been sitting in customs for 3 days now:(

The inbound out of customs process can take from several minutes to several days.
All my packages are sent with tracking codes, available by request, so if you need them they're only one e-mail away.

Anyway, tracking info is most of the times poorly updated. Most of the orders are delivered with no update at all on the track and trace section or have the status frozen at "origin post preparing shipment".

My main advice is always, patience. Our shipping success rate is 100%.

For those of you who prefer extra discretion and safety, due to your job, location etc we have the STEALTH packaging, which is worldwide bulletproof and comes with no extra cost.

Any plans on stocking Mast E??

Yes, we'll soon have it from another manufacturer as well as HCG. I'm in the midst of research and tests to make the best pick.

My dbol took 17 days and im still waiting for the oils.

I wasn't aware he shipped them separate.

Unfortunately, March was extremely delayed and posts/customs were overcrowded due to Easter Holidays.
I'll soon implement a new 10% DISCOUNT coupon for the next order, if the last order was delayed for more than 8 days.

@redrum720 how long did it take them to receive the funds

Funds are picked up within 12-24 hours, except weekends. We work with several pick up services from around the world so time zone differences and local holidays may intervene.

Darius, what can you say on pharmacom gh? I've always known gh as crappy Chinese generics or pricy pharma, never considered posh ugl like pharmacom. From what i read making real hgh is a massive process that takes a huge amount of lab equipment to synthesize.

Anyone else have experience trying these?

That's in no way a long time to sit in customs. Patience grasshopper.

Haha! I know, just impatient is all! You're right though...however...when I looked later on, my package had cleared customs. Guess I jinxed myself in a good way for once;)

i ordered from darius, i should have a labmax on it in 10 days or so.
it will be on test e, tren e, eq, and primo, i have used his gear many times and it has always been good , pics will be posted on labmax,