MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Bro I am not a newbie to ug labs. Var is out on current man and when checking if pharmacomstore.in on pharma site no results show. I have read posts about him, but some people get different active ingredients. No offense to some it is just inexperienced people. Will try and see what's up. If any vets have used his var; I would appreciate some honest feedback. Thanks

You'll only take feedback from vets ?

No, I will accept feedback from anyone. I am not a know it all and I continue to learn something new everyday in life. I like vets opinions on reputable prod/supp brands. No need to go into detail. Also, I am not try to offend anyone. If a beginner needs help, I am open to help.

Is it true you give a discount for meso members(not that I have been one long). @Darius PharmacomStore

Yes!
10% DISCOUNT for normal members, 15% for Active Members and 20% DISCOUNT for Well Known Members.

Also, Price match policy, you find a cheaper product elsewhere, attach the link to your order and I'll adjust the price + 5% DISCOUNT.

I'll not be able to merge the 2 promos, but you can choose which one is more convenient to you and you'll have the best possible price on the market.

Did they send you a tracking email? Last email I received was yesterday, one day after I sent payment:
"Payment for your order was successfully processed." No tracking.

they usually ship it within a couple days after picking up the funds. That is what they did with me. Also they do not give you a tracking # unless something happens to your package. It says that in the email when it gets shipped. BTW, I just got my package from darius a couple weeks ago and will be posting a review soon.

Ships the day after payment received. Tracking # available 2 days after its shipped. But honestly, I wouldn't ask for it unless it's been over 2 weeks from shipment date. Speaking from personal experience, all it does is cause anxiety and provide another method for LE to prove knowledge of the package under the rare, but possible, chance that the pack is intercepted.

Yes!
10% DISCOUNT for normal members, 15% for Active Members and 20% DISCOUNT for Well Known Members.

Also, Price match policy, you find a cheaper product elsewhere, attach the link to your order and I'll adjust the price + 5% DISCOUNT.

I'll not be able to merge the 2 promos, but you can choose which one is more convenient to you and you'll have the best possible price on the market.
How'd you decide which is a known member or not ? [emoji28]

Anyone order from D recently and requested shipping to the US? How long did your packages take? (especially customs times...) you don't need to get all crazy with the details...I know how some view that as "incriminating" information;)

I know it's been said a few times in passing on here in other threads, but last ones I read were from a few months back. Just lookin for some feedback...Thanks!