MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

TD! EXTREMELY happy with service! Very professional! Will have bloods done soon as I can but will be a while since its all long esthers. 7 days total to the states though! Can't beat that shit! Thanks D!

Sou
Delivery to USA, CANADA and ASIA takes 6-7 working days - and to EUROPE 2-3 working days.

However, this shipping time will depend on various factors such as postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit, etc., which is why I give you an approximation based on our statistics and former experience.

Usually, 90% of all our packages are delivered in less than 8 working days, while 10% will arrive in 8-12 days and still others will show up at around 15-20 days. This is a reflection of inconsistencies with various postal representatives, and not services provided by us.
sounds about right to me. I received my goods in 8 working day, that's including Saturdays

Damn Im actually interested in giving this place a shot after looking at the site and hearing what people are saying. Looks like Im give him an email and see for myself.

update: just received a vial of test E and I'm stoked!!!, I'm about to use the test for TRT right now before my next cycle at 150mg per week split MON/THURS and in about 4-6 weeks in ill go get bloodwork done and post my total/free testosterone levels :)

Darius, what can you say on pharmacom gh? I've always known gh as crappy Chinese generics or pricy pharma, never considered posh ugl like pharmacom. From what i read making real hgh is a massive process that takes a huge amount of lab equipment to synthesize.

Anyone else have experience trying these?

It's manufactured using Chinese raws, just like most of the medicine worldwide but it's produced in the Pharmacom facility.

@Darius PharmacomStore when ordering on the site how would you like us to declare our meso membership in order to receive the discount?

Please write your MESO name to your order in the comment box and e-mail me the order number.
I'll soon implement another system to ease this process.

TD! EXTREMELY happy with service! Very professional! Will have bloods done soon as I can but will be a while since its all long esthers. 7 days total to the states though! Can't beat that shit! Thanks D!

Thank you!

update: just received a vial of test E and I'm stoked!!!, I'm about to use the test for TRT right now before my next cycle at 150mg per week split MON/THURS and in about 4-6 weeks in ill go get bloodwork done and post my total/free testosterone levels :)

THanks for the update!

CUSTOMER UPDATE!

We're fully stocked, including Trenbolone based products and MIX (2-3-4) !!

10% DISCOUNT for regular members, 15% for ACTIVE MEMBERS and 20% for WKMs.

If my MESO DISCOUNT won't give you the best possible price on the market please add a link with the competitor's price to your and we'll PRICE MATCH + 5% DISCOUNT.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING // 6-7 DAYS DELIVERY TO AMERICA // 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE // NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED

STEALTH PACKAGING option available with no extra cost.

Keep a full log of your cycle here, labmax, bloods or mass spec and get a 100$ STORE CREDIT.

I had a great experience with darius. Not only with the product but with the service, communication and shipping as well. Everything went smoothly.

For my second order he gave me 100$ store credit for the bloods I had done.

Great guy.

It bothers me that there is still no blood work to be found on pharmacom stuff.

We will get some in the next few weeks by the looks of it. For now, my Ron Jeremy libido lets me know there is a good amount of test in his prop, only running 350/wk to boot. Rarely any pip either.

Do you all know which of the Pharmacom products would be best for lean muscle gains and mainly shredding body and abs? I'm 6'1 at 210 pounds and I actually like the look I have but I would love to be a little bigger and a lot more ripped. My diet is extremely clean. 3 months ago I started my first cycle of Test and Deca and loved it. I've always been in shape and have been training for over 15 years from sports in high school to college and then in the military.

Do you all know which of the Pharmacom products would be best for lean muscle gains and mainly shredding body and abs? I'm 6'1 at 210 pounds and I actually like the look I have but I would love to be a little bigger and a lot more ripped. My diet is extremely clean. 3 months ago I started my first cycle of Test and Deca and loved it. I've always been in shape and have been training for over 15 years from sports in high school to college and then in the military.

If your looking for cycle advice and what to take this really isn't the thread to ask, this is more of reviews on his products and service. You should start your own thread but I see you were recommended to ask here so no big deal.

As far as asking people what to take i think you should do research on each individual steroid and see which ones better suite your goals. It looks like your wanting to build lean muscle and lose fat kinda like everyone else haha but anyway no steroid will make you lose fat.

The kinda questions your asking will need a dedicated thread to yourself but this isn't the right place to talk about what to take for 5 pages.

Was a paratrooper for 4 years before getting medical discharge so I never got to try out to be on your level which sucks but shit happens I guess.

If your looking for cycle advice and what to take this really isn't the thread to ask, this is more of reviews on his products and service. You should start your own thread but I see you were recommended to ask here so no big deal

As far as asking people what to take i think you should do research on each individual steroid and see which ones better suite your goals. It looks like your wanting to build lean muscle and lose fat kinda like everyone else haha but anyway no steroid will make you lose fat.

The kinda questions your asking will need a dedicated thread to yourself but this isn't the right place to talk about what to take for 5 pages.

Was a paratrooper for 4 years before getting medical discharge so I never got to try out to be on your level which sucks but shit happens I guess.

Thanks for the advise. I really like this forum it's to know that there are so many people dedicated to training hard. I'm in the same boat as you. I was medically discharged as well after 12 years of service. It was a combat related injury but I'm ok now and in much better shape than when I was in the military. The simple fact that you served in the military speak volumes. Much respect.

Thanks for the advise. I really like this forum it's to know that there are so many people dedicated to training hard. I'm in the same boat as you. I was medically discharged as well after 12 years of service. It was a combat related injury but I'm ok now and in much better shape than when I was in the military. The simple fact that you served in the military speak volumes. Much respect.

Thanks man. I'm in much better shape now too, more time to actually lift weights and proper diet does wonders.

Iv never ran deca but it's very popular and a great mass builder so I'm sure you loved it. Now if you do research on it and think it's the way you wanna go my favorite along with probably mostly everyone else is tren. Tren is in my opinion and many others the best steroid available. Look into tren for maybe your next cycle.

Just out of curiosity you said you started your test and deca cycle 3 months ago, but your finished now? Did you start pct?

Good point @jabo.

@RangerDanger, for cycle advice you'd probably be best served heading over to the new member introduction section and starting a new thread. Be sure and give everyone your stats and cycle history. People will need more info to make an educated recommendation.

But yeah, if you're experienced tren will provide the answers you seek

Last edited: