MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Bro test e won't even give you one bit of a sign for at least 3-4 weeks and that feeling would be of a well being ,,strength 4-5 weeks. do u get gyno.or you just running cuz u HERD.First day felt great lmao

This is my first cycle, so I'm experimenting. I've done my research and I'm adjusting everything accordingly.

This is my first cycle, so I'm experimenting. I've done my research and I'm adjusting everything accordingly.

Doenst seem like you did your research mate.

God, sometimes i can understand how frustrating it has to be as a seller. Allways getting emails from beginners claiming your test e is fake cause they dont see strenght gains after 2 weeks...

First day felt great, dropped off since then. No sides yet, and no significant strength.

I'm prone to gyno, so I figured I'd be better off safe than sorry to start with AI in the beginning. I'm still researching to see what works for me.

Jumping to conclusions are we?

So tell me again how you know your prone to gyno and whos jumping to conclusions?

Been running his 600mg Test-E for about two weeks now. First day felt great, dropped off since then. No sides yet, and no significant strength gains or increase in libido. Recovery seems faster, but is most likely placebo. Ran pharmacom arimidex for the first week also before realizing I was crashing my estrogen. Feel sick/fluish today, two days after 4th injection. I'll post more updates later, and get bloods at 6-7 weeks.

You may not feel anything for 4-6 weeks with a long ester like enanthate.

That sucks dude. At worst the collar of my shirt is wet :)
On my 3rd week of Tren A at 400mg/wk with no sides at all. This concerns me as I always sweat like a pig at night as well every other time I've used Tren A. Going to get bloods done for the Test P I'm mixing with the Tren and see what that looks like.

On my 3rd week of Tren A at 400mg/wk with no sides at all. This concerns me as I always sweat like a pig at night as well every other time I've used Tren A. Going to get bloods done for the Test P I'm mixing with the Tren and see what that looks like.

Post your bloods here when you get them!

Some people don't feel much at 400, some do. If you were saying 700 I'd be really surprised. Have you run tren A in the past? Do you know what to expect?

I've run good tren A at ~500mg's/week with minimal sides until about week 4 or so, even still, they were minimal. But, my body responded well.

You got the tren from darius ?

Some people don't feel much at 400, some do. If you were saying 700 I'd be really surprised. Have you run tren A in the past? Do you know what to expect?

I've run good tren A at ~500mg's/week with minimal sides until about week 4 or so, even still, they were minimal. But, my body responded well.
I've done Tren 2x before, always found my sweet spot at 400 and like I said, I sweat really bad at the amount but the strength and vascularity came on good and strong. If I went to 500mg I had a lot of trouble sleeping so kept it at 400mg

Might be the wrong thread but I need some advise on Blood testing for Test P. Is 4 weeks at 400mg/wk long enough to get my bloods checked being short ester I figured it would be

Might be the wrong thread but I need some advise on Blood testing for Test P. Is 4 weeks at 400mg/wk long enough to get my bloods checked being short ester I figured it would be

Theres a stciky on getting bloodwork. I think in the testing forum