MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Some people don't feel much at 400, some do. If you were saying 700 I'd be really surprised. Have you run tren A in the past? Do you know what to expect?

I've run good Tren A at ~500mg's/week with minimal sides until about week 4 or so, even still, they were minimal. But, my body responded well.
Correction. The last Tren A cycle I ran was a 600/wk. Gonna bump it to 600 and see if it's just a dosing issue(probably is) Thanks for your input, made me dig back a bit but it answered my questions.

I feel bad for people that may have gotten bunk gear, with a large emphasis on "may." I'm getting strong and big as fuck on the test prop and tren ace.

Yeah... But the juror is still out on that one. People running the same batch are reporting different things.

So we have people with blood results and test results that are bad, but then we have guys saying their cycle is going great?

Are there any prop bloods up? Has anyone tested the tren, npp, or the mast prop?

So we have people with blood results and test results that are bad, but then we have guys saying their cycle is going great?

Are there any prop bloods up? Has anyone tested the tren, npp, or the mast prop?
tren E was labmaxed and passed. Nothing on npp or mast.

[QUOTitrust, post: 1294778, member: 66641"]So we have people with blood results and test results that are bad, but then we have guys saying their cycle is going great?

Are there any prop bloods up? Has anyone tested the tren, npp, or the mast prop?[/QUOTE]
What were those bad bloods on bro

Sponsors

Latest posts