MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I thought I read about bad bloods, maybe I was wrong. I am asking you all. I haven't been coming here much lately

I thought I read about bad bloods, maybe I was wrong. I am asking you all. I haven't been coming here much lately
No bloods to my knowledge. A few labmax test fails but that is whatever that is. I know a couple guys are working with Darius to get some mass specs done

I have no bloods to back up the dosing, but I'm making good gains with the prop and tren a. I've mentioned that in the thread already. Interested in bloods on the prop to see the potency of it

Ive ordered my lab scripts and im just waiting for an appointment with the lab to get bloods drawn if not on fri then next week at the latest.
Im running pharmacoms sus 300 at 600 mg per week, so we will soon know how the test is dosed.
BTW i bought it from frank when he first got here with his US domestic promo but its all from the same place.

Ive ordered my lab scripts and im just waiting for an appointment with the lab to get bloods drawn if not on fri then next week at the latest.
Im running pharmacoms sus 300 at 600 mg per week, so we will soon know how the test is dosed.
BTW i bought it from frank when he first got here with his US domestic promo but its all from the same place.

Has anyone really determined the best protocol for sust? I've been curious since it has multiple esters how will you be able to know when the peak is?

Interested to see bloods.@shredmn
Why don't you just get blood work done for yourself since your running the gear?

Interested to see bloods.@shredmn
Why don't you just get blood work done for yourself since your running the gear?

I just had my estradiol ordered from my doctor and it costed me $150, and then I saw you can get it checked for ~$60 through a private source... I don't want to spend more money, I'm getting good results so I'm not overly concerned with my blood levels. I'll let others get bloods.

Go to your Dr. after you end your cycle, and right before you start your pct.. Normal T should be low
Dude has an almost 1000 natty test level... there is no reason on earth to go on trt. To avoid pct? Ridiculous. Ride that 1000 natty like a two dollar hooker and don't even think about trt

Dude has an almost 1000 natty test level... there is no reason on earth to go on trt. To avoid pct? Ridiculous. Ride that 1000 natty like a two dollar hooker and don't even think about trt
Fuck yes, I couldn't agree more.

Sponsors

Latest posts