MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I'm up 7lbs on 350mg prop/tren ace in about 4 1/2 weeks. Just bumped my test to 700mg/wk though.

That's a good gain so fair as long as it's lean 7lbs of lean muscle isn't bad that far in if you don't have bloat

I wake up dry :) the majority of those 7 lbs has been lean... I still have the veins leading to my dick from my lower abs

Update on Pharmacom tren ace/test prop cycle. Day 8 but I have yet to sweat much if any at all outside of lifting, is it me being tolerant to sides or..? I do have weird dreams at night though, also my shoulders are more noticeable in being more defined and abs as well (I'm currently running a 350mg ace/210mg prop cutting cycle.)
Any inputs? Its my first tren cycle.

Update on Pharmacom tren ace/test prop cycle. Day 8 but I have yet to sweat much if any at all outside of lifting, is it me being tolerant to sides or..? I do have weird dreams at night though, also my shoulders are more noticeable in being more defined and abs as well (I'm currently running a 350mg ace/210mg prop cutting cycle.)
I can't comment on this lab, but after 7 days sides for me are in full swing! And results hit to, some vascularity, strength and pumps especially on my first run.... just my 2 cents GL

Day 8 is still pretty early. I never get sides like alot of people. I do on occasion wake up in sweat, but not every night. I never get trensomnia but I take a sleep aid. What I do notice is a loss of appetite, if I nick a vein if feels extremely bad, quality muscle gains and I sweat more often in general. You tren dose would be a very low dose for myself. I prefer 500 to 700 a week.

Day 8 is still pretty early. I never get sides like alot of people. I do on occasion wake up in sweat, but not every night. I never get trensomnia but I take a sleep aid. What I do notice is a loss of appetite, if I nick a vein if feels extremely bad, quality muscle gains and I sweat more often in general. You tren dose would be a very low dose for myself. I prefer 500 to 700 a week.
I wish bro!!! Your lucky...shit kills me lol but damm the results are sick :)

I wish bro!!! Your lucky...shit kills me lol but damm the results are sick :)

I forgot to mention my cardio sucks too. Im stacking with darius dbol on day 5. Strength was up a bit today, a couple more days Ill post more about the dbol.

Lab max is up for the DBOL in the Reston section guys. Sorry for the blurry picks. Looks like a solid pass though.

Thank you!
You'll have 100$ free store credit to use anytime you want.

Hopefully more bloods/labmax will follow.

Just got a slip requesting I sign for the pack. Not the first time I've gone international, but its the first time a signature is required. Darius has assured me its safe, due to the changing laws requiring signatures for packages from overseas. Figured I would share with the group before I deleted the account and went back to lurking in the shadows. Cheers.

Dbol update day 7 @ 50mgs. Noticed a little kick in by day 4, mainly a little pump working out. Today strength and endurance was up very nicely. Usually max at 275 flat bench and today was repping and could have easy gone up. Had a little back pump. Weight is still at 205. Im expecting full kick in by week 2. Will update on this thread.

I know this is Darius' thread, I just wanted to let everyone know, to steer clear of Frank, and basicstero. I received a seizure letter, today, along with the empty vial boxes, in the mail today. I sent him pictures of the letters, and the packing, only to find out, that since it wasn't signed, or there was no weight on the packaging, that he would not make it right with me, and re-ship, my order. So, I'm out all the time, money, and gear, because he has ZERO BUSINESS ETHICS! Just an FYI to everyone. That is all...thanks.

I know this is Darius' thread, I just wanted to let everyone know, to steer clear of Frank, and basicstero. I received a seizure letter, today, along with the empty vial boxes, in the mail today. I sent him pictures of the letters, and the packing, only to find out, that since it wasn't signed, or there was no weight on the packaging, that he would not make it right with me, and re-ship, my order. So, I'm out all the time, money, and gear, because he has ZERO BUSINESS ETHICS! Just an FYI to everyone. That is all...thanks.

I didnt like that motherfuckers attitude from the start

Thanks for the update. Becoming more and more clear Darius is the go-to for pharmacom. His shipping is similar to a domestic source and his ethics are top notch. I did have to sign for my pack though as a heads up