MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Coming from you that's big. Believe it or not I need some npp and have been contimplating these guys.

One guy on here I trust alot and has been using him for awhile. Im happy with the dbol so far. Looking at tren and test soon as well.

I'll say it again and 100 times over never give a source a good to go when it's good it's good pharmacom is good for now I just like dealing with Darius because so far he seems honest gives u that assurance if shit don't land he makes it right which I believe he has plus he is working with some member to MS the gear
(Getting to soft here need another tren shot)

I'll say it again and 100 times over never give a source a good to go when it's good it's good pharmacom is good for now I just like dealing with Darius because so far he seems honest gives u that assurance if shit don't land he makes it right which I believe he has plus he is working with some member to MS the gear
Think I might have to give his tren a run, too! Lol

Sad to say but true story. I have a different lab Im using right now. Two vials of tren were sub par and my current vial is good. Goes to show you how one batch can be completely different from the next.

Sad to say but true story. I have a different lab Im using right now. Two vials of tren were sub par and my current vial is good. Goes to show you how one batch can be completely different from the next.
Totally true man! Pretty soon, we'll all be putting in more time testing this stuff, then training at the gym!

I just got a few boxes of pharmacom var in. Packaging looks legit but on the side of box it says verification number but it's blank. I ordered straight from the pharmacom site that's on Darius signature. Total delivery from time I paid was just over 2 weeks. I ordered labmax but just waiting on it to come in, I'll post results. Hopefully it's legit, it's been a while since I had good var

My delivery time to US is 6-7 days in 95% of the cases from the moment of departure.
Delivery time from the payment is irrelevant, most of the transfers have a 2-3 days pending authorization status, many transfers have the wrong info and need to be corrected, payment can't be picked up during weekends or holidays etc

As I mentioned before in this thread, I'm selling Pharmacom since 2008.
Some products can lack a box, a badge, a code, a label. I've explained before why this can happen. It doesn't matter and it has nothing to do with the quality or authenticity.

Since you're purchasing from PharmacomStore you always have the guarantee of everything being directly imported from the manufacturers.

Please Labmax the products and keep a log of your cycle here and you'll have 100$ free store credit.

My delivery time to US is 6-7 days in 95% of the cases from the moment of departure.
Delivery time from the payment is irrelevant, most of the transfers have a 2-3 days pending authorization status, many transfers have the wrong info and need to be corrected, payment can't be picked up during weekends or holidays etc

Some products can lack a box, a badge, a code, a label. I've explained before why this can happen. It doesn't matter and it has nothing to do with the quality or authenticity.

Since you're purchasing from PharmacomStore you always have the guarantee of everything being directly imported from the manufacturers.

Please Labmax the products and keep a log of your cycle here and you'll have 100$ free store credit.

I appreciate the response. The delivery time was not an issue, the funds were picked up in a couple days and I received the boxes in a couple weeks. I was surprised it was shipped from Asia and I also thought it was odd there was no verification #. I'll certainly post pics for labs max results, be a week or so. I plan on ordering some test cyp. and EQ so I'll order that through you. It's been a few years since I've taken anything so I should get good results if it's legit. I'm new to this board but I'm in no way a newbie.

My package just arrived, very discreetly. It took 8 days from the moment I made the money transfer in west EU. I wanna thank Darius for his patience he had in helping me with info and answering all my messages, since now it was the first time I got my gear online. I'll absolutely order at pharmacomstore again and will recommend it to others too.

My package just arrived, very discreetly. It took 8 days from the moment I made the money transfer in west EU. I wanna thank Darius for his patience he had in helping me with info and answering all my messages, since now it was the first time I got my gear online. I'll absolutely order at pharmacomstore again and will recommend it to others too.

Id wait to see how that cycle goes before refering anybody. Delivery is just one small part.

I just got a few boxes of pharmacom var in. Packaging looks legit but on the side of box it says verification number but it's blank. I ordered straight from the pharmacom site that's on Darius signature. Total delivery from time I paid was just over 2 weeks. I ordered labmax but just waiting on it to come in, I'll post results. Hopefully it's legit, it's been a while since I had good var

I'm enjoying it and my girl is too. I actually just got some more and threw in a couple packs of tbol as well.

I have not ran his oils yet but I like his orals. That being said this is strictly going by what I see and feel.

I don't like labmax cuz I don't care what the results say I'm gonna pin it. As long as there are no pubes floating in it or no shit like that. Lol
Orals I'm gonna pop a few and as long as I don't feel like I'm dying I'm gonna give it a couple weeks and see wtf happens. I know what everything should feel like at this point but as far as oils man BW is only real way to know. I thought I had bunk prop til I got BW and found out my estradiol was through the damn roof.

Anyways I think you'll like it bro good luck! Keep us updated.

Id wait to see how that cycle goes before refering anybody. Delivery is just one small part.
I agree 100%, if it takes a week cool but I have no problem waiting a few weeks. We're not exactly ordering from Amazon. I just want to receive what I actually ordered.

I'm enjoying it and my girl is too. I actually just got some more and threw in a couple packs of tbol as well.

I have not ran his oils yet but I like his orals. That being said this is strictly going by what I see and feel.

I don't like labmax cuz I don't care what the results say I'm gonna pin it. As long as there are no pubes floating in it or no shit like that. Lol
Orals I'm gonna pop a few and as long as I don't feel like I'm dying I'm gonna give it a couple weeks and see wtf happens. I know what everything should feel like at this point but as far as oils man BW is only real way to know. I thought I had bunk prop til I got BW and found out my estradiol was through the damn roof.

Anyways I think you'll like it bro good luck! Keep us updated.

I hope so man .As I get older I just want to take what I intended on taking. I've taken var from China and put on weight quick. It was obviously dbol. I'm concerned with hair loss so I don't want it cut with winny or dbol.. I'll absolutely post my results once I start my cycle. It'll be a few weeks at least. I'm pretty dialed in already and bf around 8% I'd say. I haven't taken anything in a few years so I'm excited, going to get some test cyp and eq as well.

I hope so man .As I get older I just want to take what I intended on taking. I've taken var from China and put on weight quick. It was obviously dbol. I'm concerned with hair loss so I don't want it cut with winny or dbol.. I'll absolutely post my results once I start my cycle. It'll be a few weeks at least. I'm pretty dialed in already and bf around 8% I'd say. I haven't taken anything in a few years so I'm excited, going to get some test cyp and eq as well.

I completely understand man I would want the same thing. "What I paid for"

As far as hair loss unless u are already losing it or you have a genetic predisposition you're good. I started losing hair at 22. So after quite a few cycles I've seen an increase in loss but hell it was coming anyways so I just roll with the punches. I'd rather be bald and ripped than bald and fat and lazy. So the benefits outweigh the risk for me I guess.

I've got test e and EQ from pharmacom as well. I am almost done with my prop cycle from another lab and I've been running test e past 3 weeks just one shot of 250mg a week from my local source. I plan on cruising for the summer so after next week I'll probly switch over to pharmacom test e and grab some BW in about a month.
I'll post up soon as I get it for sure.

Sounds like you got the right idea though with the BF% being where it is and all. Keep it up and I hope your results live up to the hype. Hopefully we will start seeing a lot of BW soon.