MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Mike strong was he even gonna start making t-shirt and give out with his gear hahaha
He'll do a come back in 5 years talking I'm been here before ask wkms

Lol I remember that, he did have the best packaging Ive ever seen but to bad his gear was one of the weakest Ive ever ran.

Lol I remember that, he did have the best packaging Ive ever seen but to bad his gear was one of the weakest Ive ever ran.

That was really ninja stealth packaging yea to bad it was bad gear he was as whole at the end to
Alright no more Mike talk in this thread haha

@Darius PharmacomStore - Order received! Thanks so much. The packaging looks great, and the gear is super smooth. Long estered stuff, so I won't have much feedback for a little while. Thanks!

Same here Darius thank you so much.
as mentioned it will be sometime before I know of any results. & I thank you for your patience and your professionalism.

Thanks for the update!

Long time lurker, but first time poster and i wanted to share my experience with the community. I placed an order with Darius about 6 weeks ago . As he says, the order was split into 2 different packages. The vials and orals separated. At first there was an issue with payment. The person was flagged for excessive picks up, i think that was the reason, and I actually had to call moneygram and switch the person. It was a awkward process, but not very hard to execute. After that was done the payment was successful and he had the product shipped out in a few days. Fast forward 13 days, i received the first pack(shipped to US). I emailed Darius about the second one and he assured me it would be there in about a week. Now to backtrack a little, I asked Darius to provide me with tracking numbers for the packs. The tracking number update pretty inconsistently, but what was even stranger was that one of my packs did not update at all, keep this in mind. So fast forward a week later, so 20 days since payment was accepted, the pack did not arrive. I informed Darius about this and he had to send an inquiry to get the location of the pack. This was starting to become an issue because the second pack contained some orals i was planning to start soon and I needed them within 2 weeks or so. I once again told Darius about this, btw he is very prompt in responding to emails, he actually sent out a new pack within a few days so i could get it on time. I ended up getting the pack on time and after it got lost and everything it took 35 days since payment to receive the full order. The turnaround time was obviously not great, it took a really long time to get and there were some issues along the way. To be completely objective, considering what we are dealing with here, his customer service was pretty top notch. There obviously needs to be an improvement on shipping, but to what that is i have no idea. I still don't know where that other pack ended up so that is kind of worrisome.

All my packages have tracking codes. Those are poorly updated most of times, many packages are already delivered and tracking still shows "origin post preparing shipment".
Delivery time is 6-7 days in 95% of the cases, yet those 5% delays still represent tens of packages delayed each month, 7-14 days.

Shipping time will depend on various factors such as postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit, etc., which is why I give you an approximation based on my statistics and former experience.
This is a reflection of inconsistencies with various postal representatives, and not services provided by us.

Yes, mine spent a couple days in NY, then magically appeared at my address. Their tracking sucks.

I have order from him but if it were me selling I would take it off the site until everything is clarified
MS would be up any day now Im hoping for the best

I have order from him but if it were me selling I would take it off the site until everything is clarified
MS would be up any day now Im hoping for the best
I ordered when I saw Iron's Test E pass Labmax. That was enough for me to order some test E and other various shit. I know Darius will be solid if there's any issues, but truly I'm not expecting any. I replaced my adex with his for the past 4 days and it seems to be potent.

Good news. I have dbol on the way n the adex. Love to hear great things.
Adex @0.5mg's/day has been solid for me. Actually appears to be better than the adex I was running before. Reduced a little bit of my water retention, as well as zero nip sensitivity (currently on a gram of test and 800mg's of EQ, so a little estrogen is to be expected). Currently no bloods to verify the quality of the adex, no real interest in getting BW done just for that.

but yet it's still on the shelves

Never said he wasn't but they should off the shelves until MS is done
So they are still in.question

the LC/ MS test results should be here today or tomorrow ,

EQ & PRIMO on sale at this moment are from a different batch.

I already sent to Flenser the same 4 products for a new Labmax from the new batch, including the products that previously passed, TEST & TREN, so we should have new results soon.

Ironwill can confirm that his order was divided in 2, one package from my location and 1 from my reseller.
EQ & PRIMO were both sent from my reseller.
Worst case scenario, the vials accidentally had wrong labels attached. I say accidentally, because I refuse to think it was deliberately done by my reseller. Sending orders with delays and poor packaging is one thing but this is a serious offense.

"wrong labels attached" - can cause some misunderstandings so I'll offer an explanation. The manufacturer (Pharmacom) always ships the vials with stealth labels for security purposes. That is the same way I ship some of the bulk orders to my secondary resellers. All the original packaging is sent separately, and relabeling is done manually by each distributor. In our location the process is carefully monitored and my team is pretty competent to avoid any errors. However, I've heard of errors occurring in the past, some of them even from important and old resellers.

So, given these facts and the permanent stop of using other resellers to ship my orders I don't see why I would put them out of shelves.

I'm open to new LM and Mass Spec tests so everyone who's interested please PM or e-mail.
I'll cover all the costs, just like the ones that are now ongoing.

Adex @0.5mg's/day has been solid for me. Actually appears to be better than the adex I was running before. Reduced a little bit of my water retention, as well as zero nip sensitivity (currently on a gram of test and 800mg's of EQ, so a little estrogen is to be expected). Currently no bloods to verify the quality of the adex, no real interest in getting BW done just for that.

Really looking forward to your results

I already sent to Flenser the same 4 products for a new Labmax from the new batch, including the products that previously passed, TEST & TREN, so we should have new results soon.

Ironwill can confirm that his order was divided in 2, one package from my location and 1 from my reseller.
Worst case scenario, the vials accidentally had wrong labels attached. I say accidentally, because I refuse to think it was deliberately done by my reseller. Sending orders with delays and poor packaging is one thing but this is a serious offense.

"wrong labels attached" - can cause some misunderstandings so I'll offer an explanation. The manufacturer (Pharmacom) always ships the vials with stealth labels for security purposes. That is the same way I ship some of the bulk orders to my secondary resellers. All the original packaging is sent separately, and relabeling is done manually by each distributor. In our location the process is carefully monitored and my team is pretty competent to avoid any errors. However, I've heard of errors occurring in the past, some of them even from important and old resellers.

So, given these facts and the permanent stop of using other resellers to ship my orders I don't see why I would put them out of shelves.

I'm open to new LM and Mass Spec tests so everyone who's interested please PM or e-mail.

If each distributor labels all the vials on his own, pharmacoms verification code system is totally worthless imo. Who tells me that he doesnt put a legit code on a bunk vial/ a vial with bunk content ?

If each distributor labels all the vials on his own, pharmacoms verification code system is totally worthless imo. Who tells me that he doesnt put a legit code on a bunk vial/ a vial with bunk content ?

PharmacomStore, as the biggest and oldest distributor, is receiving the original labels and boxes for vials, separately. It's an exception made strictly for big purchases. Only me and BasicStero have this possibility. The exact same number needed to label all the vials is sent.

Pharmacom Labs won't ship labels and boxes with verification codes separately to all resellers. All other resellers are receiving the products in their original packaging.
The decision of sending to my secondary resellers using the same stealth (no label) method was personal and it is related to my strict requirements of discretion and safety.

I have a stash from

I won't speak for all but personally I think your one of the few sources who dishes it out here who stands by the product and is willingly to MS to show real results being good or bad most sources would've ran by now your good dude @Darius PharmacomStore

i will verify what darius said i received 2 packs, the ones from darius passed labmax the ones from his reshipper did not.
also when i received the primo it was labeled as primo 200
i contacted darius and he said they do not make 200 just 100 and that it must be a labeling mistake , that is what prompted me to do a labmax, and now i did a LC/MS to determine what it is, darius has
been helpful thru the entire process.

Well I defiantly hope the package I am looking for is from the reseller of yours Darius [emoji45]

Got my package in 6 days!!! And I live in the sticks out in Texas thanks Darius bad ass customer service brother. I'll be doing bloods on my cycle I got high hopes for the gear anyway I'm done ranten