MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I just got a few boxes of pharmacom var in. Packaging looks legit but on the side of box it says verification number but it's blank. I ordered straight from the pharmacom site that's on Darius signature. Total delivery from time I paid was just over 2 weeks. I ordered labmax but just waiting on it to come in, I'll post results. Hopefully it's legit, it's been a while since I had good var
Pharmacom does not have any codes on pills. Only oils of Pharmacom labs are furnished with the scratched check codes, which can be checked on site.
Please read this.
Code:
http://pharmacomlabs.com/news/11
Yes, there is an inscription "verification number" on each pills package, because the packages have been designed so, however the current machine is set to stick scratched check codes on vials only, but not on pills. About reasons please read the news above. Hence, Darius sells absolutely legit and genuine products, although pills don`t have check codes. And please don`t try to check batch numbers. It won`t work.

How would one know if he made a order today. What would come from you and what would come from reseller. As I am looking for a new go to guy atm. Old one has gone south. I would just feel lot better knowing it's coming directly from the guy I talked to. Despite the fact it would all be the same.

Ya I figured as much I was just reading about everyone else getting there's in original packaging. As long as it's as good as I've been reading I don't care if it comes in a sock

Pharmacom does not have any codes on pills. Only oils of Pharmacom labs are furnished with the scratched check codes, which can be checked on site.
Please read this.
Code:
http://pharmacomlabs.com/news/11
Yes, there is an inscription "verification number" on each pills package, because the packages have been designed so, however the current machine is set to stick scratched check codes on vials only, but not on pills. About reasons please read the news above. Hence, Darius sells absolutely legit and genuine products, although pills don`t have check codes. And please don`t try to check batch numbers. It won`t work.

Okay, now I know the packaging for orals will not have a verification # on it, it was a little confusing because it said verification on the side of the box. Also, the package came from an Asian country, Darius said this was done on a limited basis from a reseller due to low stock or something. I ordered from the pharmacomstore.in do those orders get sent out by a reseller then??

Darius, I am curious as to whether my packs came from you, or your reseller?

Well I defiantly hope the package I am looking for is from the reseller of yours Darius [emoji45]

How would one know if he made a order today. What would come from you and what would come from reseller. As I am looking for a new go to guy atm. Old one has gone south. I would just feel lot better knowing it's coming directly from the guy I talked to. Despite the fact it would all be the same.

Okay, now I know the packaging for orals will not have a verification # on it, it was a little confusing because it said verification on the side of the box. Also, the package came from an Asian country, Darius said this was done on a limited basis from a reseller due to low stock or something. I ordered from the pharmacomstore.in do those orders get sent out by a reseller then??

I've explained this before. Since 2011 all of my packages were delivered from our location except a first and last attempt of sending 40 packages from another place, at the beginning of April.
Instead of accepting a stock problem and stop the sales I decided to use a reseller to help with some urgent deliveries.
Those 40 packages were unfortunately responsible for the biggest credibility problems I ever had, delays, poor packaging, wrong labels on the vials etc.

Got my package in 6 days!!! And I live in the sticks out in Texas thanks Darius bad ass customer service brother. I'll be doing bloods on my cycle I got high hopes for the gear anyway I'm done ranten

THanks for the update!
Make sure to post the bloods and keep a log here and get the 100$ store credit.

I think ur confusing the labmax with the mass specs that was being done. Last I saw Iron will said they would be posted either yesterday or today. I saw the labmax with the fails thats old news.