MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Thanks for the update. Becoming more and more clear Darius is the go-to for pharmacom. His shipping is similar to a domestic source and his ethics are top notch. I did have to sign for my pack though as a heads up
So did I, but the manager of my complex signed. I would have known right away, if I had actually, physically signed myself...

@johnnyrotten94 The USPS sent you a pack containing the boxes after CBP seized the vials? I didn't know that happened. In my experience they seize the entire pack... did you send him the letter including the date and substances seized? If so that should be proof enough

Full disclosure I got a PM from frank asking if the snake RX letter ("Buying Medicine from Outside the U.S. is Risky Business") we all know and love was the real deal in the US (I placed a recent order on behalf of a TRT friend + I've an american flag in the avatar..)

Hope everything works out

apr2004_awsi_06.ashx

Last edited:

Ive been told by a couple guys I trust that Darius is the way to go. I could give a fuck about franks sale. Im happy with Darius so far. Hopefully youre not out too much.

@johnnyrotten94 The USPS sent you a pack containing the boxes after CBP seized the vials? I didn't know that happened. In my experience they seize the entire pack... did you send him the letter including the date and substances seized? If so that should be proof enough

Full disclosure I got a PM from frank asking if the snake RX letter ("Buying Medicine from Outside the U.S. is Risky Business") we all know and love was the real deal in the US (I placed a recent order on behalf of a TRT friend + I've an american flag in the avatar..)

Hope everything works out

apr2004_awsi_06.ashx
Yes, I sent him the whole deal...date is on letter, and pictures of the packing too. It does have that image on the front page too. Then the actual letter, giving me 2 choices of either to leave it how it is, or to challenge it, in such case, the DEA would get involved.

I just got a few boxes of pharmacom var in. Packaging looks legit but on the side of box it says verification number but it's blank. I ordered straight from the pharmacom site that's on Darius signature. Total delivery from time I paid was just over 2 weeks. I ordered labmax but just waiting on it to come in, I'll post results. Hopefully it's legit, it's been a while since I had good var

Attachments

• IMAG0104.jpg
    IMAG0104.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMAG0103.jpg
    IMAG0103.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMAG0106.jpg
    IMAG0106.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 61
I know this is Darius' thread, I just wanted to let everyone know, to steer clear of Frank, and basicstero. I received a seizure letter, today, along with the empty vial boxes, in the mail today. I sent him pictures of the letters, and the packing, only to find out, that since it wasn't signed, or there was no weight on the packaging, that he would not make it right with me, and re-ship, my order. So, I'm out all the time, money, and gear, because he has ZERO BUSINESS ETHICS! Just an FYI to everyone. That is all...thanks.
Pretty unnecessary of you to post this on Darius' thread man. Also it seems like hes trying to work with you on his thread so you should get everything worked out before putting him on blast, especially on Darius' thread

Pretty unnecessary of you to post this on Darius' thread man. Also it seems like hes trying to work with you on his thread so you should get everything worked out before putting him on blast, especially on Darius' thread

It sure as hell is necessary to post here. Darius is going above and beyond but this is an international shipment from the same company. I dont want a fucking letter like this ever, neither do you.

You put someone on blast, that's how shit gets resolved man...

It sure as hell is necessary to post here. Darius is going above and beyond but this is an international shipment from the same company. I dont want a fucking letter like this ever, neither do you.
Darius had his problems with shipping as well with several of his customers (including me) but IMO it shouldn't be taken to Basicstero thread and talk shit on Darius for that. But ya Darius did make it right. But your right i'd hate to have that problem

Understood but it didn't even look like you really gave him a chance and honestly I doubt he'd try and scam you over $400. But I see where you're coming from
Understood, but there were some PM's sent back and forth, before. And things weren't looking good for me man, that's why I did what I did...

Darius had his problems with shipping as well with several of his customers (including me) but IMO it shouldn't be taken to Basicstero thread and talk shit on Darius for that. But ya Darius did make it right. But your right i'd hate to have that problem
FYI this is our thread. Post away. Shit put it on blast all over the forum.. but whatever it takes to resolve issues feel me?

Ive been told by a couple guys I trust that Darius is the way to go. I could give a fuck about franks sale. Im happy with Darius so far. Hopefully youre not out too much.
Coming from you that's big. Believe it or not I need some npp and have been contimplating these guys.

I didn't think Darius was matching that deal. I thought Darius offered a price match plus 5% on products.