MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Stock Up Sale. Get your TESTO C 250 and TESTO E 250 with a great discount. While supplies last!

Code:
https://steroidify.com/news/para-pharma-testo-deal

750x572-2.jpg

Steroidify Arms Contest Winners

Drumroll...

P-RAY won first place and $1000 go directly to his account! Congratulations!
ANDREW LINCH takes $500 with 2nd place!
TEDDY CARROLL takes the sympathy prize of $300!

armfinal.jpg

For more promos like this, join our private channel:

Code:
https://t.me/s/steroidify

Thank you for participating and see you in the next one!

I just spoke with customer service and it looks like you package moved indeed.
Can you please call your local USPS?
Stopped at my pot office just now - they do not have my package - they gave me a claim # to prove it - when I tracked the package it was out for delivery in my neighborhood on 7/28/21 - ever since then it says waiting for delivery scan - that was 20 days ago - all I want is my 1 lousy bottle of tren Ace that I paid for - what my next move ??? This is a huge g
Hassle man

And this is all because u guys told me u had Pharmaqo Tren ace and then told me u didn’t so I had to reorder a lousy 1 bottle of para pharma Tren ace that I still don’t have - and I’m still waiting on my Anavar that was missing In my package - total disaster this is

Stopped at my pot office just now - they do not have my package - they gave me a claim # to prove it - when I tracked the package it was out for delivery in my neighborhood on 7/28/21 - ever since then it says waiting for delivery scan - that was 20 days ago - all I want is my 1 lousy bottle of tren Ace that I paid for - what my next move ??? This is a huge g
Hassle man

Clearly a USPS mistake.

And this is all because u guys told me u had Pharmaqo Tren ace and then told me u didn’t so I had to reorder a lousy 1 bottle of para pharma Tren ace that I still don’t have - and I’m still waiting on my Anavar that was missing In my package - total disaster this is

I'm sorry.

Will speak with people and try to have your situation solved ASAP.

I have this reply straight from management:

"First of all that we understand, this order went wrong when we missed his domestic anavar and offered him Store Credit instead of out of stock Tren-A. He accepted us to ship him Anavar from international warehouse. We added even 1 more for free to express how sorry we were. He asked for an honest ETA - we said 3-4 weeks. In 3 weeks his 2 x anavar landed in USA and his package is moving within USPS network.

USPS delivered his Tren-A to his local postal office and lost it in the delivery process. Now he’s blaming us for USPS losing his parcel.

Dates and removed for customer’s privacy. But he can confirm that this info is correct."

screen.png

New Local Warehouse - Odin Anabolics Ultrafast Shipping

Another premium brand, coming from your neighborhood:

Code:
https://steroidify.com/manufacturers/odin-pharma

Amazing line up, several products tested and on point.

image-1628153511-fmeukdljbj_1200_0_0.jpg

Code:
https://steroidify.com/products/trestolone-a-50-odin

image-1628154160-fgrnwa8vum_1200_0_0.jpg

Code:
https://steroidify.com/products/odintropin-45iu-pen-odin

image-1628154264-ns7ngzfmwp_1200_0_0.jpg

Code:
https://steroidify.com/products/cardarine-gw-501516-odin

Lab tests:

Code:
https://steroidify.com/labtests?manufacturer%5B%5D=144&page=1

I have this reply straight from management:

"First of all that we understand, this order went wrong when we missed his domestic anavar and offered him Store Credit instead of out of stock Tren-A. He accepted us to ship him Anavar from international warehouse. We added even 1 more for free to express how sorry we were. He asked for an honest ETA - we said 3-4 weeks. In 3 weeks his 2 x anavar landed in USA and his package is moving within USPS network.

USPS delivered his Tren-A to his local postal office and lost it in the delivery process. Now he’s blaming us for USPS losing his parcel.

Dates and removed for customer’s privacy. But he can confirm that this info is correct."

screen.png
My Anavar has not moved since label created on 8/2 - My PO doesn’t have my Tren either - I’m just being honest - everything has been a problem - all it’s been is a hassle - I’m writing this off as a loss and moving on but that’s my experience with this source - still don’t have my goods and it’s been nothing but a problem

My Anavar has not moved since label created on 8/2 - My PO doesn’t have my Tren either - I’m just being honest - everything has been a problem - all it’s been is a hassle - I’m writing this off as a loss and moving on but that’s my experience with this source - still don’t have my goods and it’s been nothing but a problem

I honestly can't tell if you're serious at this point.

It's been only 19 days for an international order.

I have your tracking right here. You should receive this in the very next few days. What are you talking about?

Var.jpg

I honestly can't tell if you're serious at this point.

It's been only 19 days for an international order.

I have your tracking right here. You should receive this in the very next few days. What are you talking about?

Var.jpg
Bro - when I tracked it it’s a label created in Las Vegas - that’s USA to me - no international - 18 days after label created and now it’s says label created in Las V- I have moved on from this and take it as a loss - my hard earned money and I will do business elsewhere - case closed

Bro - when I tracked it it’s a label created in Las Vegas - that’s USA to me - no international - 18 days after label created and now it’s says label created in Las V- I have moved on from this and take it as a loss - my hard earned money and I will do business elsewhere - case closed

This is an international shipment. I explained it to you like 15 times.

Our policy says 60 days, why are you claiming a loss after 19 days?

Don’t believe this cunt. He has my labs posted on his website and said “Mr.PQR gave him authorization to do so”. Really? I had no idea he was SkankHunt. You’re just another scumbag cunt tryna make a quick buck.

Don’t believe this cunt. He has my labs posted on his website and said “Mr.PQR gave him authorization to do so”. Really? I had no idea he was SkankHunt. You’re just another scumbag cunt tryna make a quick buck.

Yeah, sure...

We've been trying to make a quick buck since 2008. We probably can call it a long buck by now...

The labs were provided by the manufacturer and we published them with their official authorization. Got an issue with that? Please talk to them and stop stalking us on every board.

Thanks.

Yeah, sure...

We've been trying to make a quick buck since 2008. We probably can call it a long buck by now...

The labs were provided by the manufacturer and we published them with their official authorization. Got an issue with that? Please talk to them and stop stalking us on every board.

Thanks.
Are you fucking retarded? The labs were provided by me. English is clearly not your strongpoint. No wonder your thread is fuckin dead here lmao.

Are you fucking retarded? The labs were provided by me. English is clearly not your strongpoint. No wonder your thread is fuckin dead here lmao.

I'm sorry, sir... English is only my 5th language. Perhaps I need to study a bit more.

We got the labs from the manufacturer, is that hard to understand? If you have copyrights to them, just talk to the company, or maybe go to your local police station and file a report. Better yet, talk to an attorney.

Jeesh, what a clown...

facepalm-really.gif

This is an international shipment. I explained it to you like 15 times.

Our policy says 60 days, why are you claiming a loss after 19 days?
Las Vegas isn’t international son/ it’s just too much of a hassle for me - everything went wrong with this and my Tren a from para pharma I guess I will never get - Post office doesn’t have it and gave me a claim number to start a whole claim process - this was just not meant to be - I was lookin fwd to the Anavar and Tren which I paid for and still don’t have - this just didn’t work out - I have some stuff comin from Turkish Pharmacy and hope that will work out

Las Vegas isn’t international son

Tracking is USPS, but origin is international. This is probably the 18th time I explain this to you, father...

my Tren a from para pharma I guess I will never get - Post office doesn’t have it and gave me a claim number to start a whole claim process

This was a mistake from USPS. Maybe driver took the package.

We sent you a replacement from domestic warehouse. Will provide tracking thru PM, but you probably already have it. Should receive it in just a few days.

Good day.

Back