MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

@SkankHunt

Exactly. If he says anything other than, ” I apologize. I will take them down immediately. Can I offer you credit to repost them in the future? “,
Lol doubt it. These are drug dealers we are dealing with. If he wants to fuck with me I can give it right back. I’ll post every competitors cheaper price each time he posts a product.

can you remove my lab tests from your website? Please don’t give me that “they were authorized”. I am skankhunt. Those are my labs. I am not giving your permission. Very easy to comprehend.

laughing-gif-14.gif

Lol doubt it. These are drug dealers we are dealing with. If he wants to fuck with me I can give it right back. I’ll post every competitors cheaper price each time he posts a product.

You do understand that we offer price match plus 10%, right?

Ask your rep on eroids. I explained to him and he removed them and apologized. And offered a 25% coupon.

Yeah, I spoke with him when you first mentioned the issue on eroids and the apology, removal and coupon was a team decision.

But then you showed up here with the public comment and that's why I said you were stalking us.

As I've mentioned before, we got these tests from the manufacturer.

I don't personally think there's any problem whatsoever in removing them.

I’m planning on making my first ever UGL purchase from this source but have noticed that they carry different brands with different price points. If I want to get primo which company is the most reputable and best quality?

I’m planning on making my first ever UGL purchase from this source but have noticed that they carry different brands with different price points. If I want to get primo which company is the most reputable and best quality?

I'm not a human grade snob by any means and our best profits are not from those, but when it comes to primo, Bayer's on a totally different league in my opinion. From the regular brands, I think Alpha and Pharmacom are great and probably the most celebrated brands we carry.

Some would argue that both can be called "pharmacy grade" since they do hold some licenses in their countries but I believe you understand what I mean when I mention Bayer.

And yes, our Bayer primo is the real deal, you can even scan it on the government's app.

Top Testosterone Myths

Some say we’re living a testosterone epidemic. Whether be it recreational or medical use, the interest for the hormone has grown dramatically on the last few years. But what are the myths we hear about it most often?

❕ Myth #1: Testosterone injections will give you liver cancer. Unlike most oral steroids, injectable testosterone isn’t 17-alpha alkylated, so it only passes your liver once and is very well tolerated.

❕ Myth #2: TRT will make you sterile and will shrink your testicles. Well, there’s some truth to this one. Although generally temporary, testosterone shots will suppress your own production, while sperm count goes down to almost zero for most people. However, these side effects usually go away within a couple of weeks and can be alleviated with drugs such as Clomid and HCG.

❕ Myth #3: TRT will make you grow breasts. While testosterone aromatizes into estrogen (and this can lead to an increase in breast size), only sensitive individuals will experience it, and it also depends on which form is being used, as longer esters tend to aromatize more. Also, there are inhibitors available to stop this process.

❕ Myth #4: A high level of testosterone will make you a sex machine. Sure, more test you probably make you hornier, but won’t cure premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction or turn you into a better lover.

❕ Myth #5: TRT will make you bald as an eagle. Yes, generally speaking, TRT will increase DHT levels which can lead to hair loss for genetically predisposed individuals. If you’re one of those, simply there isn’t much you can do aside from implants and sooner or later it will fall anyways.
There are other myths which include turning you into a raging behemoth that will destroy anything in your way, giving you all sorts of cancer and health problems, but these will be subject of another article.

test.jpg

I'm not a human grade snob by any means and our best profits are not from those, but when it comes to primo, Bayer's on a totally different league in my opinion. From the regular brands, I think Alpha and Pharmacom are great and probably the most celebrated brands we carry.

Some would argue that both can be called "pharmacy grade" since they do hold some licenses in their countries but I believe you understand what I mean when I mention Bayer.

And yes, our Bayer primo is the real deal, you can even scan it on the government's app.
Thank you.

Back