STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

Crazy to think I spent most of my 20’s shooting that year and never had an issue, infection nothing.

The bubble boy sterility mind virus has a hold on some members here... taking a million unnecessary steps and shaming others for doing anything less.

yeah yeah harm reduction whatever

I agree with the warning.

You can go to the underground section here on Meso and ask any Indian vendor how difficult it is to get packages into Europe right now.

Every package is inspected. Last time I checked one of the more popular vendors just stopped trying altogether and the other one had a no-reship policy for Europe.

I can see the same happen in other countries. It's going to be a lot more difficult and right now is the chance to stock up. Why take the chance and wait?

It likely won't completely dry up but you don't want to wait until you're begging vendors to please take your money for a single vial of testosterone. Especially the people on TRT.
A LOT of the Indian vendors are getting fucked by US customs. Seems like the US is much more concerned about Indian parcels vs Chinese
Maybe its just the volume......guessing inbound Chinese package volume dwarfs India.

Sponsors