STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

Crazy to think I spent most of my 20’s shooting that year and never had an issue, infection nothing.

The bubble boy sterility mind virus has a hold on some members here... taking a million unnecessary steps and shaming others for doing anything less.

yeah yeah harm reduction whatever

I agree with the warning.

You can go to the underground section here on Meso and ask any Indian vendor how difficult it is to get packages into Europe right now.

Every package is inspected. Last time I checked one of the more popular vendors just stopped trying altogether and the other one had a no-reship policy for Europe.

I can see the same happen in other countries. It's going to be a lot more difficult and right now is the chance to stock up. Why take the chance and wait?

It likely won't completely dry up but you don't want to wait until you're begging vendors to please take your money for a single vial of testosterone. Especially the people on TRT.
A LOT of the Indian vendors are getting fucked by US customs. Seems like the US is much more concerned about Indian parcels vs Chinese
Maybe its just the volume......guessing inbound Chinese package volume dwarfs India.

Good looking out @Ghoul. Better to be cautious then clueless.
i think youre right, just about every angle or political persuasion someone might have supports this.

for example,

1. you've got the fent/drug angle from conservatives

2. youve probably even got pressure from pharma companies regarding semaglutide/other super marked up pharma, that people are getting wise to and ordering from india and elsewhere. this also relates to insurance

3. businesses, trade, etc, no one likes drop shipping

4. government taxes.

even if you dont believe any of these "acute" reasons, or merely decade or less long reasons, i think we can all agree that the larger picture is control, and controlling what their citizens have and what is in the country is part of that. Look at the TSA thats was supposed to only be a temporary solution.

There really isnt an argument someone could make for why U.S packages shouldnt be inspected more thoroughly , so i dont see how there would be any pushback against what ghoul is saying , t

the only thing that has been stopping this from happening earlier is no one cared as much thus there wasnt money in it, i.e couldn't convince the government to pass some bills and spend our meaningless dollars.

if there have been private orgs lobbying for this for years, and large amounts of meaningless money exchanged, kickbacks and bonuses and friends of friends, thats all that it takes, there isnt some larger debate on behalf of the peoples freedom

we dont want this, we have had such a golden age of steroids because we havent had to deal with vendors openly dealing with narcotics. all that would do is raise prices and decrease quality, not to mention attract negative attention/reputation towards steroids and steroid users.
all that fake gear from the 80s and 90s was because of mexico. period.

we will always be able to get things by but itll just cost more,
Really hit it on the head. To add, this kind of legislation is even more geared toward legit busi nesses. For example, jewelers pay less tax if they claim less value on imports. The same for many other businesses. The legit businesses cheat the government more than anyone... let's be real. This is low-hanging fruit for legislators to say they got something done. In the end, the opposition to this is Amazon, Fed Ex, etc. Nobody is going to F with them.
This will NEVER happen. From a person that has actually done investigations, we just don’t have the methodology, resources, or funding for such an endeavor.

Right now we “scan” (Border Patrol verbiage”) less than 4% of containers. Note the word “search” is not used. I believe the percentage of searched containers is .01%.
I've also heard it's lower, around 3% "scan." Yeah, either is a minute amount.

Contractors are just going to give the gov the illusion of tightening down imports just to milk the endless cash cow. AI isn't going to do smack to what they claim, not in this generation. AI... is that Artificial Intelligence or Advanced Intelligence? I keep seeing the abbreviation, but search their definition with tech companies and its the latter. Another tech hype to pull in investment dollars.