Storage conditions and dimer

Well strictly this shows acceptable dimer contents for all conditions except the insane one. I do think that it's good practice to just, if possible, use your fridge as your storage for reconstituted rhGH if possible, because it applies to all preparations and not just this one sample; but also not fret if you cannot do so.

Besides dimer (dimerisation), potency loss can occur by stressors that include high temps (incubation) and freezing. Incubation just breaks down the protein (proteolysis), and freezing causes particulate formation.

I hadn't actually thought that incubation effects dimerisation. @buck earlier made a point about condensation, that does actually make a lot of sense.
Would the same apply for unconstituted GH?

Besides Norditropin, no, refrigeration generally applies to after reconstitution and not before.
I know nords are good at room temp excursion for like 30 days, but I've never come across why that is vs other pharma brands, do they add something to stabilize it?

My question is, all those hgh samples sent to you during summer time when temps are mostly above 30 Celsius, and tested with no dimer @janoshik
Is ok to keep it out of the fridge till you mix it, and is ok to keep it at room temp at home, let’s say 20 to 27 Celsius, but not above 30 degrees Celsius?

My question is, all those hgh samples sent to you during summer time when temps are mostly above 30 Celsius, and tested with no dimer @janoshik
Is ok to keep it out of the fridge till you mix it, and is ok to keep it at room temp at home, let’s say 20 to 27 Celsius, but not above 30 degrees Celsius?
Definitely interested in his reply. Because i always thought i read it was best keeping un-reconstituted hgh in fridge and not at room temp.

Definitely interested in his reply. Because i always thought i read it was best keeping un-reconstituted hgh in fridge and not at room temp.
Same here. I've heard both - it's fine at room temp until reconstitution and it should always be refrigerated no matter what. So a definitive answer would be nice. Although I believe @Type-IIx already said to always refrigerate it, and I'd let him fuck my mom.

I wish @janoshik give us his input on this, there’s so many theories about how to keep your hgh, the new trend here now is keeping it refrigerated all the time, but how much will degrade at normal room temperature, I never keep my hgh or peptides refrigerated, only after I reconstitute with water, and they seem to work well, I don’t keep em on direct light or temperature above 21 Celsius
Then, why hgh test reports shows no dimer and high purity after being in the heat for weeks in summer time

I wish @janoshik give us his input on this, there’s so many theories about how to keep your hgh, the new trend here now is keeping it refrigerated all the time, but how much will degrade at normal room temperature, I never keep my hgh or peptides refrigerated, only after I reconstitute with water, and they seem to work well, I don’t keep em on direct light or temperature above 21 Celsius
Then, why hgh test reports shows no dimer and high purity after being in the heat for weeks in summer time
Well, he's a busy guy. I'm sure he'll post about it soon.

Hello Dr. Janoshik,

Thank you for such an updates, I think it's something "Woow" information for most of people. So, it turns out that in relation to the official statement that suggests HGH can be stored at room temperature for a maximum of 1 month. Does this mean that individuals can safely store their HGH for up to one year without significant degradation?

Additionally, I'd like to inquire about the form of HGH. Over the years, the Recombinant form (pre-mixed) has been gaining popularity, with laboratories claiming it is more stable than the Lyophilized form. What are your thoughts on this matter?

Hello Dr. Janoshik,

Thank you for such an updates, I think it's something "Woow" information for most of people. So, it turns out that in relation to the official statement that suggests HGH can be stored at room temperature for a maximum of 1 month. Does this mean that individuals can safely store their HGH for up to one year without significant degradation?

Additionally, I'd like to inquire about the form of HGH. Over the years, the Recombinant form (pre-mixed) has been gaining popularity, with laboratories claiming it is more stable than the Lyophilized form. What are your thoughts on this matter?
That's the opinion I hold. Unless, of course you live in Phoenix, AZ, with no AC.

All lyophilized GH is recombinant. Recombinant doesn't mean premixed.

I don't see how premixed would be more stable than lyophilized, but then, I don't have any measurements at hand. Do the people who have such claims?

Same here. I've heard both - it's fine at room temp until reconstitution and it should always be refrigerated no matter what. So a definitive answer would be nice. Although I believe @Type-IIx already said to always refrigerate it, and I'd let him fuck my mom.
Different rhGH formulations have different storage & handling instructions. For example, Norditropin should be kept frozen and so if it were to be shipped would require at least dry ice compartmentalization before reconstitution, after which it can be stored at room temperature. Follow the pamphlet's instructions on storage & handling if using a pharmaceutical product.

Generic rhGH should be refrigerated after reconstitution (actually, it must be, or it will rapidly lose potency). In my opinion, generic rhGH should never be frozen – though jano likes freezing it unreconstituted (a common practice for peptides in research), I believe that this introduces risks of formation of soluble aggregates and insoluble particulates that hinders potency. I am also sure this risk is greater if reconstituted. I believe that whether you store unreconstituted rhGH at room temperature or at refrigeration is basically preference, but as a simplification, I say if there is no practical barrier to just always keeping your generic rhGH in the fridge, do so and just keep it simple, stupid.

That's the opinion I hold. Unless, of course you live in Phoenix, AZ, with no AC.

All lyophilized GH is recombinant. Recombinant doesn't mean premixed.

I don't see how premixed would be more stable than lyophilized, but then, I don't have any measurements at hand. Do the people who have such claims?
So many years I was living and thinking that recombinant mean "premixed, lol. Anyway when I'm talking with some liquid HGH supplier about the transportation, then most of them saying that premixed HGH is more stable, cause they adding stabilisers during the pre mixing. I don't know if they know what are they talking about or it's just as a explanation to say something, but unfortunately I don't have any exact data, this is just what they are saying. Anyway, thank you for the explanation and your professional opinion.

Is there any benefit or risk to freezing HGH BEFORE reconstitution?

I assumed that would lead to slower degradation as with many compounds and drugs, but never considered the damage it could potentially do in the case of HGH.

Has there been any testing or studies on this? Tried searching but see anecdotal info only on it “destroying” the HGH.

Is there any benefit or risk to freezing HGH BEFORE reconstitution?

I assumed that would lead to slower degradation as with many compounds and drugs, but never considered the damage it could potentially do in the case of HGH.

Has there been any testing or studies on this? Tried searching but see anecdotal info only on it “destroying” the HGH.

Maa, Y.-F., & Hsu, C. C. (1996). Aggregation of recombinant human growth hormone induced by phenolic compounds. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 140(2), 155–168. doi:10.1016/0378-5173(96)04577-2

Also curious about freezing HGH and other peptides. I have always stored mine in the freezer immediately upon receiving them. Read many times that it's the proper thing to do, however, after reading this thread and no mention at all was made of freezing, I’m questioning the practice. I do understand that freeze thaw cycles can cause damage, but I understood that freezing once, and thawing before use was better than storing above freezing, particularly if they will be stored for more than a few weeks.

Back