Strango Busted

OdieM

Banned
Seems Strango and some speculate is aka gh15 got his mom involved in his brewing operation and they are both facing federal charges.

EDMOND, Oklahoma -An Edmond man and his mother are facing federal charges in connection with making and selling steroids.
According to prosecutors, the two made more than $3 million in the international scheme and together face 16 federal charges.
According to David Baldwin's Instagram, he and his model girlfriend lived a lavish lifestyle of fancy cars, guns and a Las Vegas home overlooking a golf course.
Federal prosecutors said between 2010 and November, they made millions manufacturing and selling anabolic steroids in Oklahoma.
In early December, federal agents searched an Edmond home belonging to Baldwin's mother, 60-year-old Sharon Little.
"The raw product was imported from China and Baldwin manufactured the raw product into pill and liquid forms of the anabolic steroids that were sold throughout the United States," according to court papers. "Little's role was to help with the organization and the mailing of the orders."
Baldwin is currently in jail. Little was arraigned Wednesday in federal court. She has hired high-profile attorney Irvin Box to represent her.
“We understand there is maybe 40,000 pages of materials, that we’re going to have to go over and sit down with her and then meet with the U.S. attorney,” Box said.
Meanwhile the government is seeking forfeiture of Little's Edmond home and the more than $3.2 million, prosecutors said they made in their illegal dealings.
In addition to charges relating to the making and selling of the steroids, the two face charges of money laundering.
Each count carries a sentence between 10 and 20 years in prison and up to a $500,000 fine.

S.png

Last edited:
Since they got busted, do you guys think any of their customers will also be busted? Isn't this one of the fears of being a customer?

Since they got busted, do you guys think any of their customers will also be busted? Isn't this one of the fears of being a customer?

“We understand there is maybe 40,000 pages of materials, that we’re going to have to go over and sit down with her and then meet with the U.S. attorney,” Box said.

Umm yeah probably with that much evidence. Not sure what their referring to exactly but with that much material I would think he never erased anything off his computer.

Umm yeah probably with that much evidence. Not sure what their referring to exactly but with that much material I would think he never erased anything off his computer.
This is why Domestic costs you more up front and in the long run.! You pay for them to log and hand over your information. And just think people swear its a safer way then international.

This is why Domestic costs you more up front and in the long run.! You pay for them to log and hand over your information. And just think people swear its a safer way then international.

I don't think all domestic keeps customer info.

I want to believe that the source I use doesn't keep customers info beyond couple weeks as that's what my source has confirmed, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

I don't think all domestic keeps customer info.

I want to believe that the source I use doesn't keep customers info beyond couple weeks as that's what my source has confirmed, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

Some sources have been in this long enough and know the ins and outs of protecting themselves and their customers. It's asinine to think all of them keep personal info.

You'd think that since Capone, pardon the comparison, people would have figured out that if you are going to be a criminal (in the eyes of the law that is, and the BiB always have more and bigger guns) don't keep records FFS.

they hardly go after the customers or so call little "johns", unless they suspect a Customer also buying shitload and selling it like there is no tomorrow

Extremely shitty...I lost a lot of cash money on an order to him the week he got busted. Fantastic gear. Ugh, back to buying shit from China :(