@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

Idk what your even referring too here.
Are you after some sort of martyrdom?
You were cool before you started this weird frothing at the mouth meso watchdog BS
Lol Cant deny the truth Trukk I have gone of my rocker lately man.No work(almost a yr)and health issues has turned me into a Meso junkie victim!!!!! The Truth Smh Not big on change so just trying to do my part. By keeping Meso tradition and taking out the trash.

I notice Cdnguy and FlintWater are getting shit for their technique. I'll never do that. At least they're trying to clean up the underground by taking out the trash. They may not be perfect but at least they're putting in the effort.

Rather than complain about them, members should step up and take on some of the burden. I know how time consuming it is to bust shills and scammers. It's too big a job for one or two members to do by themselves.

If you guys profess to care about Meso, stop letting shysters come in here and piss on your rug. It's embarrassing that most are willing to let it happen while complaining about the members that are trying to stop it.

Eroids? Really? Hahahaha now that's fucking funny! And that explains everything! We aren't fucking eroids around a here homie!

I know bro i get it I'm just saying as an American if you don't like something then simply don't buy it

I know bro i get it I'm just saying as an American if you don't like something then simply don't buy it

Your correct! But I still hold Naps accountable for that as well! If you sell someone gear and it's fucked up because you don't have quality control watching over shit then once again all you care about is the money! Which is also why everyone should boycott that piece of shit!

Your correct! But I still hold Naps accountable for that as well! If you sell someone gear and it's fucked up because you don't have quality control watching over shit then once again all you care about is the money! Which is also why everyone should boycott that piece of shit!

Understood Fair enough.
I kinda see it like a mall though. The mall is one thing inside many shops. The mall can't really control what the stores sell wether it's good or crap. If a store fails I would hope the mall would shut it down and hope for a better store to take its place in the beautiful jungle of capitalism.
But I feel you.