@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

So do they order from NAPS or do you do the ordering for them? Simple yes or no will do.
You night have to go back a few years. I'm sure there are a few threads I'm not proud of content.

mands
Think I did come across a thread where you did get a bit snarky with someone who was talking mad shit. You certainly got your point across well though.

Think I did come across a thread where you did get a bit snarky with someone who was talking mad shit. You certainly got your point across well though.
Mands is a nice dude. Haven't seen him go off yet. Just hope it's not me in the line of fire. Haha

So do they order from NAPS or do you do the ordering for them? Simple yes or no will do.
You night have to go back a few years. I'm sure there are a few threads I'm not proud of content.

mands

On the internet no.

My friends in real life yes.

Mands is a nice dude. Haven't seen him go off yet. Just hope it's not me in the line of fire. Haha
Agreed he's been nice as you please, and would hate to do anything to make him rage lol. I do mean he's never gone on rants like Brutus' but just can tell by his words when he's not having any of the BS.

Agreed he's been nice as you please, and would hate to do anything to make him rage lol. I do mean he's never gone on rants like Brutus' but just can tell by his words when he's not having any of the BS.
Bit snarky....hahahahahhahaha...im laughing like a weirdo on the train right now trying to hold my mouth shut and looking down

Not gonna lie, I would probably tell my Mom to bring an umbrella if it was 50% chance of rain lmao
Thats kind of my point. I cant tell anyone a source is 110% legit if there is a chance that something could go terribly wrong. (unless i work for them... then its my job)

And thats besides the fact that all the threads i have studied regarding sources have WKMs telling them we are not a source board! Yes it is a reality that they are here and it is a reality that there are terrible fucked up sources here to scam.

But! from my understanding as a meso member it is our duty to stray from source talk (except to vet new sources..it is an uncensored board) and keep the focus on actual gear its self but disregarding where it came from. the progress we made and the goals we set and fucking crush should be the discussion and help from experienced members that we need?

Thats kind of my point. I cant tell anyone a source is 110% legit if there is a chance that something could go terribly wrong. (unless i work for them... then its my job)

And thats besides the fact that all the threads i have studied regarding sources have WKMs telling them we are not a source board! Yes it is a reality that they are here and it is a reality that there are terrible fucked up sources here to scam.

But! from my understanding as a meso member it is our duty to stray from source talk (except to vet new sources..it is an uncensored board) and keep the focus on actual gear its self but disregarding where it came from. the progress we made and the goals we set and fucking crush should be the discussion and help from experienced members that we need?

I understand what your saying. Honestly I wish there was more talk about actual bodybuilding. The Arnold classic with Dallas fainting, and Curry killing the competition. Really good show if anyone watched it.

Were a bunch of steroid addicts, taking steroids, talking about steroids, and arguing about steroids. Its pretty funny.

And please someone correct me if im wrong...

But i feel an adequate "review" of a source would be starting a thread and posting what the cycle was and bloods. And possibly try to refrain from putting the source name in the thread? idk. But going out of ones way to say is source is legit whenever possible doesnt make sense.

Team A: "sources"---they want your money
Team B: MESO MEMBERS---have a common goal (gains) and for the most part we have everyones best interest at heart.

And please someone correct me if im wrong...

But i feel an adequate "review" of a source would be starting a thread and posting what the cycle was and bloods. And possibly try to refrain from putting the source name in the thread? idk. But going out of ones way to say is source is legit whenever possible doesnt make sense.

Team A: "sources"---they want your money
Team B: MESO MEMBERS---have a common goal (gains) and for the most part we have everyones best interest at heart.

For someone in the intro section I always tell them to look in the underground for a source.

But in the actual thread of the source I post my experience. But I turned into a transgender shill for saying my experience lol

@SuperMaroid
Why dont you go control your boy over in the Naps thread rather than like his shit literally the second he attaches a file showing off how much Naps scored off him...ITS A LOSING FUCKING BATTLE WITH YOU. YOU'RE PROUD TO BE A SHILL HERE FOR THEM....SMFH BRO

A legitimate review one should share experience and blood work to back there review and if no bloods taken then they should make that clear! Because without bloods to back there claims it's basically there opinion. Just like this post was my opinion take it for what you will.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

For someone in the intro section I always tell them to look in the underground for a source.

But in the actual thread of the source I post my experience. But I turned into a transgender shill for saying my experience lol
Ever posted blood work ? Lol

@SuperMaroid
Why dont you go control your boy over in the Naps thread rather than like his shit literally the second he attaches a file showing off how much Naps scored off him...ITS A LOSING FUCKING BATTLE WITH YOU. YOU'RE PROUD TO BE A SHILL HERE FOR THEM....SMFH BRO

Not a losing battle, a never ending battle. You have your opinion, I have mine. Nothing has changed.