@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

His claim covers geneza only...not all of naps numb nuts. I swear you guys are bunch of retards who are illiterate.

Fucking learn reading comprehension. Read the whole thread.....

Let me make it as simple as possible....

Naps = reseller
Geneza = one lab sold on NAPS

One good lab on NAPS does not = all labs on NAPS are good to go.

NAPS continuing to carry bad labs mixed with good labs = possibility of buying bunk product, negligent, fraudulent and harmful to customers.

Purchase of bunk product = theft by NAPS, scam by NAPS and loss of money from person thinking everything at NAPS is good.

Persons continually saying NAPS is a great source = wrong, uninformed, ignorant or a shill.

I would write this out in crayon for you fucking retards but I have a feeling the pretty colors would be too distracting......

Cary on shills with substandard IQ's, AKA, Retards.

His claim covers geneza only...not all of naps numb nuts. I swear you guys are bunch of retards who are illiterate.

Fucking learn reading comprehension. Read the whole thread.....

Let me make it as simple as possible....

Naps = reseller
Geneza = one lab sold on NAPS

One good lab on NAPS does not = all labs on NAPS are good to go.

NAPS continuing to carry bad labs mixed with good labs = possibility of buying bunk product, negligent, fraudulent and harmful to customers.

Purchase of bunk product = theft by NAPS, scam by NAPS and loss of money from person thinking everything at NAPS is good.

Persons continually saying NAPS is a great source = wrong, uninformed, ignorant or a shill.

I would write this out in crayon for you fucking retards but I have a feeling the pretty colors would be too distracting......

Cary on shills with substandard IQ's, AKA, Retards.
They.... are..... re...selling. Do you know what that means? Read it really slowly since it's hard for you to comprehend. They cant keep track on all products they are pushing.

Besides that, why even shop other labs on Naps when you have plenty of positive reviews about Geneza? Just curious. Shop brands that have been tested. Dragon Pharma is good too.

They.... are..... re...selling. Do you know what that means? Read it really slowly since it's hard for you to comprehend. They cant keep track on all products they are pushing.

Besides that, why even shop other labs on Naps when you have plenty of positive reviews about Geneza? Just curious. Shop brands that have been tested. Dragon Pharma is good too.
I already stated they are a reseller.... I have comprehension skills u like you. Learn to read son, it will serve you well in your future endeavors.

You have no issue with them carrying shit labs as long as one or two "you" know of are good?

If they cant back a product, why are they selling it and promoting it with one of their pop up ads?

You can read my words as slow as you like becuase I am not speaking them, take your time. I know comprehension is not a skill you are good at. Read it twice if you need to. I understand special kids like you may need to read things multiple times in order to understand.... Feel free to google the meaning of words I use incase you dont know them. It will be a good learning experience for you.

I already stated they are a reseller.... I have comprehension skills u like you. Learn to read son, it will serve you well in your future endeavors.

You have no issue with them carrying shit labs as long as one or two "you" know of are good?

If they cant back a product, why are they selling it and promoting it with one of their pop up ads?

You can read my words as slow as you like becuase I am not speaking them, take your time. I know comprehension is not a skill you are good at. Read it twice if you need to. I understand special kids like you may need to read things multiple times in order to understand.... Feel free to google the meaning of words I use incase you dont know them. It will be a good learning experience for you.
Damn you caught me, I didn't read what you had to say. And I'm not gonna read what you have to say, again.

You will also have to post bloods of every brand Naps has and do it monthly to prove that they are consistently real o_O

This thread is the exact reason I've never talked about an aas source without blood work (still pending) to back it up. This would exhaust me, honestly.

Even if bloods come back great that doesn't mean what you may get from the source I use will be quality. All that means is what I have right now is working how its supposed to.

And for anybody reading this that thinks the vetting process isn't worth it I would ask you to reevaluate your line of thinking. If you think the way things are handled these days might be a bit cluegy, I would agree most of the time. However, I think it does serve a purpose. In light of recent events in a federal court with a local compounding company in my area I feel that if we can hold a source to the highest standard that we can everyone benefits.

If you're interested in learning if the jury in this case convicted the owner of the compounding center for FEDERAL MURDER CHARGES over tainted vials if steroids then you should google it.

New England Compounding Center
NECC
Framingham MA

This thread is the exact reason I've never talked about an aas source without blood work (still pending) to back it up. This would exhaust me, honestly.

Even if bloods come back great that doesn't mean what you may get from the source I use will be quality. All that means is what I have right now is working how its supposed to.

And for anybody reading this that thinks the vetting process isn't worth it I would ask you to reevaluate your line of thinking. If you think the way things are handled these days might be a bit cluegy, I would agree most of the time. However, I think it does serve a purpose. In light of recent events in a federal court with a local compounding company in my area I feel that if we can hold a source to the highest standard that we can everyone benefits.

If you're interested in learning if the jury in this case convicted the owner of the compounding center for FEDERAL MURDER CHARGES over tainted vials if steroids then you should google it.

New England Compounding Center
NECC
Framingham MA
Killed 64 ppl injured 700 over a 20 state span from tainted steroids?
Kinda reminds you why they call this a risky endeavor huh...
Stay safe guys. Hopefully this never happens to any of us.
Makes you think

Damn. Where you taking HCG?
Your LH was really low

Not sure if you are being serious or not but when you take exogenous testosterone it leads to a "shut down" of natural production, thus the low LH and FSH #'s. You do know this....right?

This was as legit of a company as you can get. It still went south and that many people died. So when you (not you Trukk!!) want to go and speak so casually about how good a source is without having any real world knowledge of how they handle day to day operations you are doing yourself and everyone around you a disservice. Even when you think they are as legit as it can be BAD SHIT CAN AND WILL STILL HAPPEN.

Thanks for bloods but one thing if you want to strengthen your credibility. Can you plesse write Meso rx and the date on them(blood work sheets) and repost?
Sure thing. When I'm home from class in about an hour. But I gotta ask, what makes you think that would prove anything? I could easily print out any lab report and write "meso" and the date on it.

Not sure if you are being serious or not but when you take exogenous testosterone it leads to a "shut down" of natural production, thus the low LH and FSH #'s. You do know this....right?

I know it shuts you down.. but isn't supposed HCG to help ?

It will help keep your nuts plump but will not (as far as I know) raise LH levels while on exo test.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
No you're right. I just wasn't sure when he asked me lol LH levels lower when your in cycle. Returns to normal off cycle.