@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

Thanks for bloods but one thing if you want to strengthen your credibility. Can you plesse write Meso rx and the date on them(blood work sheets) and repost?

Attachments

• 20170323_111333.jpg
    20170323_111333.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 20170323_111338.jpg
    20170323_111338.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 24
It will help keep your nuts plump but will not (as far as I know) raise LH levels while on exo test.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

You bursting my bubble over here. I could swear I read it somewhere. But thank you always learning

If you find that opposing info please share.

HCG mimics LH (Leutinizing Hormone) and thus "tricks" the testes into producing more testosterone. This is what I found not sure I completely misunderstood the article but check it out.

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_HCG.aspx (HCG and Testosterone)

Are @SuperMaroid @Scirilo @DHulk shills paid directly by Naps
or Are they referrers shilling for commissions on other member purchases?

BTW they are so dumb to realize they all have CARTOON characters, thus an easy to spot pattern to identify these shills together

Are @SuperMaroid @Scirilo @DHulk shills paid directly by Naps
or Are they referrers shilling for commissions on other member purchases?

BTW they are so dumb to realize they all have CARTOON characters, thus an easy to spot pattern to identify these shills together

Funny you had to double post this.
You've already been exposed for the dumbass you are on that anaboliclab testing raws post.
Once again master dipshit keep my name out of your fucking post god you are like a bandwagon conspiracy theorist without any proof.
I have nothing to do with those guys. I DO NOT get paid by naps SO FUCK OFF! I shared my experience once or twice and shared common sense ordering strategy when ordering from any international source and you drama queens want to call me a shill fuck off!
My profile pic has been around longer than you and your shill friends been on the board.
Once again please leave me alone!

Master.on is LE!
All his post on busts and bad Labs he is here to bring everyone down trust me I connected the dots fuck off pig!

Wouldn't it be possible for naps or any lab for that matter to make a few vials of good gear to send to anaboliclab for testing to make it seem like they are good when in fact the stuff the give to the customers is trash

We'll he is the village idiot in the group then so fucking annoying childish. Bringing me into something ain't got anything to do with

Bro no need to get so angry. We have explained many times that we dont know eachother. People can believe what they want.

Also if you notice master.on is so young and stupid he doesn't realize my profile pic is of Lou Ferrigno the real Incredible Hulk hahaha!
What a complete moron. That's an actual pic of Lou in character. Hahahaha!

Wouldn't it be possible for naps or any lab for that matter to make a few vials of good gear to send to anaboliclab for testing to make it seem like they are good when in fact the stuff the give to the customers is trash

100% correct.

Just like if someone posted bloods it could be fake.

On the internet there is no way to prove 100% a source is legit.

I can tell you my experience, show you bloods, and it could all be a lie. You have to do research and make up your mind yourself.

This is why anonymous samples are bought by anabolic lab and tested.

@Beano223 that was an excellent question btw.
Many guys (I am guilty as well) will just pick a source that has a couple positive reviews and place an order. Come to find out the gear they ordered was dirty, underdosed, or straight bunk. This is why anabolic lab is so important. It does not put a g2g stamp on a product, but it does give us information to make a more educated decision on who to buy from.

Many guys (I am guilty as well) will just pick a source that has a couple positive reviews and place an order. Come to find out the gear they ordered was dirty, underdosed, or straight bunk. This is why anabolic lab is so important. It does not put a g2g stamp on a product, but it does give us information to make a more educated decision on who to buy from.
I didn't do as much research as I could either this last time but I'm doing research now while on cycle so next time I'll have everything planned out for my next one without rushing into anything out of excitement. I may stick with same guys but I need to see how this cycle goes first

Good information. Didnt know it was done like that.