@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

I dont treat my friends like I treat random people on the internet lol!
When I comes to gear it's the same. I'm certainly not going to refer a friend to a source whose gear could be questionable. I wouldn't want something to happen to them or anyone online or offline based off of my word. They have to make their own decisions without my influence.

You dont suck their cock like you do NAPS? So selfish....

Way better than that bro ;)

When I comes to gear it's the same. I'm certainly not going to refer a friend to a source whose gear could be questionable. I wouldn't want something to happen to them or anyone online or offline based off of my word. They have to make their own decisions without my influence.

Even if you tried it personally and had the exact same batch number?

The things people say on here make me question if other people around me are effected by different forums :eek:
WHEN IT COMES TO BUYING GEAR. I would also treat meso like my friends? Its out of concern for someone else. And I dont go on other fourms or understand what that even means.

And far as batch numbers go... well how long does the batch that one is on last? Out of curiosity i asked naps what the batch number was on a current product and they said they didnt know and couldnt tell me...

WHEN IT COMES TO BUYING GEAR. I would also treat meso like my friends? Its out of concern for someone else. And I dont go on other fourms or understand what that even means.

And far as batch numbers go... well how long does the batch that one is on last? Out of curiosity i asked naps what the batch number was on a current product and they said they didnt know and couldnt tell me...

Lol getting all defensive now.

Your one of those people that hides your source from your bestfriend.

What I meant before is if you had an extra bottle with the exact same batch number of the gear your running you wouldnt trust it for your friend?

Maybe you have some paranoia issues you have to deal with.

Lol getting all defensive now.

Your one of those people that hides your source from your bestfriend.

What I meant before is if you had an extra bottle with the exact same batch number of the gear your running you wouldnt trust it for your friend?

Maybe you have some paranoia issues you have to deal with.
haha no not defensive. i dont think this is an argument but rather a discussion? But yeah if i was currently running it. but i couldnt say purchase this from here not knowing if its the same batch. There is a difference between paranoia and caution.

I have only tried a few sources and will continue to branch out to find the best one i see fit as far as customer service, and quality go.

haha no not defensive. i dont think this is an argument but rather a discussion? But yeah if i was currently running it. but i couldnt say purchase this from here not knowing if its the same batch. There is a difference between paranoia and caution.

I have only tried a few sources and will continue to branch out to find the best one i see fit as far as customer service, and quality go.

How I look at it is if I would trust a source for my own body I would trust it for my friends as well.

Recommending a source doesnt mean they have to do it. Its like telling someone to jump off a bridge. They dont have to listen. In the end its their choice.

I try to point people in the right direction.

I have years of good experience with a source. Many close friends who had good experiences. There is bloodwork on anabolic lab to back it up. So yes I'm going to recommend the source.

If you look at it the way you do then you can never give anyone advice on what source to choose and they will have a better chance of getting completely bunk gear or ripped off completely.

I look at it differently than you do. You can accept my opinion or call me a shill, choice is yours ;)

There is no blood work on anabolic labs. If you are gonna preach your nonsense please preach it with some sort of sense.:rolleyes:

mands

Now that I'm in your thread show me one study backing you caber bro lore!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

There is no blood work on anabolic labs. If you are gonna preach your nonsense please preach it with some sort of sense.:rolleyes:

mands

Lol you know what I mean.

Still think caber wont help prolactin? Why dont you show me research for your point lol

Lol you know what I mean.

Still think caber wont help prolactin? Why dont you show me research for your point lol
I never said that do you have a learning disability. I said if you keep E2 in check then you want have to use a medicine for pituitary tumors. With harsh side effects.

I never said that do you have a learning disability. I said if you keep E2 in check then you want have to use a medicine for pituitary tumors. With harsh side effects.

So your saying an AI will stop prolactin?

How I look at it is if I would trust a source for my own body I would trust it for my friends as well.

Recommending a source doesnt mean they have to do it. Its like telling someone to jump off a bridge. They dont have to listen. In the end its their choice.

I try to point people in the right direction.

I have years of good experience with a source. Many close friends who had good experiences. There is bloodwork on anabolic lab to back it up. So yes I'm going to recommend the source.

If you look at it the way you do then you can never give anyone advice on what source to choose and they will have a better chance of getting completely bunk gear or ripped off completely.

I look at it differently than you do. You can accept my opinion or call me a shill, choice is yours ;)
I totally agree that i would let my friends trust a source im using if its the producer who is selling it. Not reselling.

I also totally agree to pointing in the right direction. But not by name.

And i can only give experience. Not advice.

Maybe if @ Dr JIM gets time he can definitely explain it better than me.

I totally agree that i would let my friends trust a source im using if its the producer who is selling it. Not reselling.

I also totally agree to pointing in the right direction. But not by name.

And i can only give experience. Not advice.

Good points.

@CrazeeFrazee Here we go again. Might as well tag @justfish too.

AI will stop prolactin from Deca and Tren but you should keep caber on hand just in case lmao