@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

I'm done with these fools man. Can't keep up with that level of stupid.

So then there'll be no need to reply to my post since you're leaving and not coming back. Awesome. And take your butt-buddy, naps-cock-garage-im-a-drug-dealer-but-not-a-drug dealer-pos-queer mario with you. Thanks.

Try it now bro

Tried the PM, it said @DrinkFlintWater could not be found.

On the few occasions when I have PM a member on Meso, I click the persons avi and up comes a link that says start conversation. With yours it does not.
But I still tried the PM and I have it typed out still and saved on my device.

I was Just was unable to make the connection with you.

Could you PM me, or let me know how or when to try and PM again.

Thanks Flint.

So then there'll be no need to reply to my post since you're leaving and not coming back. Awesome. And take your butt-buddy, naps-cock-garage-im-a-drug-dealer-but-not-a-drug dealer-pos-queer mario with you. Thanks.

If you havnt noticed this thread is about me. So I'm not leaving :D

Tried the PM, it said @DrinkFlintWater could not be found.

On the few occasions when I have PM a member on Meso, I click the persons avi and up comes a link that says start conversation. With yours it does not.
But I still tried the PM and I have it typed out still and saved on my device.

I was Just was unable to make the connection with you.

Could you PM me, or let me know how or when to try and PM again.

Thanks Flint.
Should work now

This thread and the Naps thread are my favorites. You guys give me good entertainment.
Naps is a pos fucking lame and so are you dude dry snitched on thousands of people and said get over it so if that's the people you do business with ur a fucking turd to I'm so tired of all these dudes that think there about something riding some lame ass sources cock fuckin beat it nurd

Naps is a pos fucking lame and so are you dude dry snitched on thousands of people and said get over it so if that's the people you do business with ur a fucking turd to I'm so tired of all these dudes that think there about something riding some lame ass sources cock fuckin beat it nurd

Lol said almost the exact samething someone else did.

Sorry you dont like Naps brah, its your loss :D

Lol said almost the exact samething someone else did.

Sorry you dont like Naps brah, its your loss :D
Your loosing here. Meso knows your a shill and what your about. You advertise so people contact you and then you either send them to naps or sell them gear to make.
That's some low shit brother. Even for you.
We aren't stupid. This isn't the first time it's happened here.

Your loosing here. Meso knows your a shill and what your about. You advertise so people contact you and then you either send them to naps or sell them gear to make.
That's some low shit brother. Even for you.
We aren't stupid. This isn't the first time it's happened here.

Theres no winning or losing for me. I admit I'm a shill because I love Naps lol. You can keep saying whatever you want but it just sounds like a broken record now because I've heard the samething over and over.

Theres no winning or losing for me. I admit I'm a shill because I love Naps lol. You can keep saying whatever you want but it just sounds like a broken record now because I've heard the samething over and over.
And I'll keep reminding this thread of the noobs that come on here to keep them safe from shills like you! And I'll have fun in n the process. [emoji1]