@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

And I'll keep reminding this thread of the noobs that come on here to keep them safe from shills like you! And I'll have fun in n the process. [emoji1]

And I'll keep telling people how much I love Naps and Geneza and Dragon Pharma. But I wont just do it in this thread ;)

We both win :)

Ya not really in to rats and trash gear so how does his dick teast fagget why don't u do us all a favor and shoot some bleach

Thats a new one, never had a death threat yet.

Guess I'm into that rat gear :p

I sure am making a lot of people angry.

Naps is a pos fucking lame and so are you dude dry snitched on thousands of people and said get over it so if that's the people you do business with ur a fucking turd to I'm so tired of all these dudes that think there about something riding some lame ass sources cock fuckin beat it nurd

Lol said almost the exact samething someone else did.

Sorry you dont like Naps brah, its your loss :D

Theres no winning or losing for me. I admit I'm a shill because I love Naps lol. You can keep saying whatever you want but it just sounds like a broken record now because I've heard the samething over and over.

And I'll keep reminding this thread of the noobs that come on here to keep them safe from shills like you! And I'll have fun in n the process. [emoji1]

And I'll keep telling people how much I love Naps and Geneza and Dragon Pharma. But I wont just do it in this thread ;)

We both win :)

Way better than that bro ;)

Even if you tried it personally and had the exact same batch number?

WHEN IT COMES TO BUYING GEAR. I would also treat meso like my friends? Its out of concern for someone else. And I dont go on other fourms or understand what that even means.

And far as batch numbers go... well how long does the batch that one is on last? Out of curiosity i asked naps what the batch number was on a current product and they said they didnt know and couldnt tell me...

Lol getting all defensive now.

Your one of those people that hides your source from your bestfriend.

What I meant before is if you had an extra bottle with the exact same batch number of the gear your running you wouldnt trust it for your friend?

Maybe you have some paranoia issues you have to deal with.
As if you should care about batch number
If you order from a source you should get quality gear period.

At worst it can get seized, but that's not really a source fault, despite stealth packaging. Being an illegal business sources can't really guarantee delivery
but there's no excuse for quality.

At worst it can get seized, but that's not really a source fault, despite stealth packaging. Being an illegal business sources can't really guarantee delivery

You must have not understood what we were saying.

He said he wouldnt give a source to his friends.

I said if you had an extra bottle and it was the same batch number as the one your using and it proves to be good would you give it to your friend?

And he said yes.

Out of all the different batch numbers of Geneza I tried all proved to be real.

I don't care about the quality Their entire customer database was compromise peoples names addresses bank account numbers date ordered and when confronted about it he said get over it .... fuck that guy and fuck anyone that is down with them

I don't care about the quality Their entire customer database was compromise peoples names addresses bank account numbers date ordered and when confronted about it he said get over it .... fuck that guy and fuck anyone that is down with them

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard!

Sorry had to, Clerks is an amazing movie lol! :D

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard!

Sorry had to, Clerks is an amazing movie lol! :D
You know for someone who isnt receiving a kickback from Naps, you certainly are putting up the good fight....solo that is...considering as it appears you fuckboy club of cartoon and comic book characters ABANDONED ALL SHIPS!!!

You know for someone who isnt receiving a kickback from Naps, you certainly are putting up the good fight....solo that is...considering as it appears you fuckboy club of cartoon and comic book characters ABANDONED ALL SHIPS!!!

Lol why thank you. I'm having a good laugh. Never thought my opinion about a source would cause all this commotion.

Thanks for making this thread about me.

I get that people are pissed because Naps got hacked and lost sensitive customer info, but this shit happens EVERY SINGLE DAY to banks, CC companies, and member databases.
I am by no means trying to defend Naps, I couldn't give two shits if they folded tomorrow but, is this the only reason people hate naps?

I have seen some of the tar vials of Tren and I have also seen many bad batches of gear from plenty of other well known labs.
So I ask in all seriousness....what is the beef about?

Maybe this should be in the naps thread

Your loosing here. Meso knows your a shill and what your about. You advertise so people contact you and then you either send them to naps or sell them gear to make.
That's some low shit brother. Even for you.
We aren't stupid. This isn't the first time it's happened here.
Dude if you really think this, then your super fucking retarded! Do you realize how pathetic you sound?

I get that people are pissed because Naps got hacked and lost sensitive customer info, but this shit happens EVERY SINGLE DAY to banks, CC companies, and member databases.
I am by no means trying to defend Naps, I couldn't give two shits if they folded tomorrow but, is this the only reason people hate naps?

I have seen some of the tar vials of Tren and I have also seen many bad batches of gear from plenty of other well known labs.
So I ask in all seriousness....what is the beef about?

Maybe this should be in the naps thread
I'm only speaking for my self idk y the others have beef but no only did they get hacked they where saving years of orders that should have been deleted they have no care about what happens to there customers and he pretty much said he don't care the info leaked

The orders info is now auto deleted after 4-6 months from the approximate delivery date.

There is also a delete order button and you can delete your order at any time.

Plus there is delete your account option added:

delete_account-jpg.44112

The orders info is now auto deleted after 4-6 months from the approximate delivery date.

There is also a delete order button and you can delete your order at any time.

Plus there is delete your account option added:

delete_account-jpg.44112
How about an auto delete when the package is marked as delivered? 4-6 months after and the info is delivered, lol. I will never order from you so it doesn't matter what I ask but really, you could do better than 4-6 months. Or maybe we should get over it?

How about an auto delete when the package is marked as delivered? 4-6 months after and the info is delivered, lol. I will never order from you so it doesn't matter what I ask but really, you could do better than 4-6 months. Or maybe we should get over it?

You do realize that most sources keep your order history forever right?

You could just delete your account every time its delivered if you feel the need to.

You do realize that most sources keep your order history forever right?

You could just delete your account every time its delivered if you feel the need to.
A simple rewrite of some script and that info is auto deleted upon delivery status change. To retain business I would do this, but you and your folks don't really care about the customers security and we should get over it.

And who's to say that deleting as an end user will in fact delete it from the system in its entirety. It may be stored in some cashe and that's what you delete, not what's inside of the companies server. Do you think Naps or any other source will ever give a customer any amount of power to change something in their main database? If a customer wants their info deleted in its entirety that is going to fall on the shoulders of the source every single time.

Do you think about what you are typing before, during, after you type it or never?

A simple rewrite of some script and that info is auto deleted upon delivery status change. To retain business I would do this, but you and your folks don't really care about the customers security and we should get over it.

And who's to say that deleting as an end user will in fact delete it from the system in its entirety. It may be stored in some cashe and that's what you delete, not what's inside of the companies server. Do you think Naps or any other source will ever give a customer any amount of power to change something in their main database? If a customer wants their info deleted in its entirety that is going to fall on the shoulders of the source every single time.

Do you think about what you are typing before, during, after you type it or never?

Never :D

Are you this paranoid every where you go? Are you the type of person that hides his cash in between his mattress rather than putting it in the bank?

This thread is definitely my favorite one on Meso lol