@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

Wow we're all on the east coast. Ha Mindless what do you do for work? Train? New York? Only place I know with a train.
I am a systems admin at a hospital. I take a short quick ride on the train then a short walk to the hospital campus.

I have to drive over an hour to work. I never thought I'd hate a desk job but it sucks. I mean it's got it ups and downs.

Yuck that is a long commute.

I work a desk job but I do get to walk around when I need to help users with issues. Got to meet a lot of females too!

Oh females for sure! My GF is wicked jealous. They walk around in thong bikinis all day with not a care in the world.

I have to drive over an hour to work. I never thought I'd hate a desk job but it sucks. I mean it's got it ups and downs.
I move furniture 75 hours a week... I'd love a desk job. I need to go back to school. I feel stuck in life.

I work a desk job but I do get to walk around when I need to help users with issues. Got to meet a lot of females too!

Just bc you turned their PC off and on doesn't mean they wanna be in the same room as you. You lying sack of shit!!

School is the way to go. I promise. Best thing I ever did.

I second this. Working on my master's now and my company is paying for it. Paying for me to go to school so they can give me even more money in the future. Definitely the way to go.

I second this. Working on my master's now and my company is paying for it. Paying for me to go to school so they can give me even more money in the future. Definitely the way to go.
My company gives out these tests and some of them are very very difficult. You have to learn things you think you'd never use. So the last one I took was extremely hard. Employees laughed at me for even trying. Pasted it and took my bosses job. Now, I suddenly don't like my boss again...[emoji48] School is a great thing. Lol

Jokes on him. He has no idea I hate furniture movers! :D
Question- does the background check for companies vary from state to state? In 2012, I tried applying to the largest school in my state. After an interview with some woman, she advised me to clean some things up on my record(expungement) and try again in a few years. Im happy with what I do now but not really...

Get your CDL and haul that furniture your moving and quadruple your salary.;)
Man I'm a foreman for the company I work for and I go on nice flat rates already. They've offered to pay for my cdl but want a 3 year commitment... is rather get a skilled trade and work towards a bachelor of science in exercise science. that's my goal.