@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

This thread is the exact reason I've never talked about an aas source without blood work (still pending) to back it up. This would exhaust me, honestly.

Even if bloods come back great that doesn't mean what you may get from the source I use will be quality. All that means is what I have right now is working how its supposed to.

And for anybody reading this that thinks the vetting process isn't worth it I would ask you to reevaluate your line of thinking. If you think the way things are handled these days might be a bit cluegy, I would agree most of the time. However, I think it does serve a purpose. In light of recent events in a federal court with a local compounding company in my area I feel that if we can hold a source to the highest standard that we can everyone benefits.

If you're interested in learning if the jury in this case convicted the owner of the compounding center for FEDERAL MURDER CHARGES over tainted vials if steroids then you should google it.

New England Compounding Center
NECC
Framingham MA

I remember that being all over the news up here. Pretty crazy and makes you think.

No, Meso is the forum, and the underground is the sub forum. Each and every thread is not it's own sub forum.
Then why at the top of the screen there is a tab titled "Forums"? You click on it and it brings up forums.

There's another tab titled watched forums. I click on that tab and the first one to come up is General Discussion, as I checked this forum to watch. I thought MESO was the board.

Wow, we have similar thoughts. I mean that asperger's disease is really a form of schizophrenia.
I have a son with aspbergers. He was placed 3 grades ahead of kids his age just to be able to compete with his peers.
His social skills are terrible

I have a son with aspbergers. He was placed 3 grades ahead of kids his age just to be able to compete with his peers.
His social skills are terrible

My young brother have schizo,i believe you is a hard terminal experience and the sad part its seems to be that im asp too,in fact had a lot symptoms specially the obsesive intellectual symptoms,you know

Then why at the top of the screen there is a tab titled "Forums"? You click on it and it brings up forums.

There's another tab titled watched forums. I click on that tab and the first one to come up is General Discussion, as I checked this forum to watch. I thought MESO was the board.

Bc Meso is more than just a forum. It has articles, steroid profiles, etc.

From Wikipedia:

Structure
A forum consists of a tree-like directory structure. The top end is "Categories". A forum can be divided into categories for the relevant discussions. Under the categories are sub-forums and these sub-forums can further have more sub-forums.

Wow, we have similar thoughts. I mean that asperger's disease is really a form of schizophrenia.
It is not a form of schizophrenia. It is not a term that is used anymore either. It was a type of autism. Current classification calls anyone and everyone with any previous type of autism as ASD. Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Schizophrenia has several different types but they all begin with schizo...

Schizoeffective is schizophrenia with a mood component like depression or mania.

There's paranoid schizophrenia, delusional schizophrenia etc. They are all a form of psychosis due to a chemical imbalance in the brain. Some respond well to meds, some respond ok to meds and some do not respond at all to meds.

Autism is a neurological disorder. Not a lack of a chemical. But born with different wiring than someone who is neurotypical. There is no medication that directly treats autism.

It is not a form of schizophrenia. It is not a term that is used anymore either. It was a type of autism. Current classification calls anyone and everyone with any previous type of autism as ASD. Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Schizoeffective is schizophrenia with a mood component like depression or mania.

There's paranoid schizophrenia, delusional schizophrenia etc. They are all a form of psychosis due to a chemical imbalance in the brain. Some respond well to meds, some respond ok to meds and some do not respond at all to meds.

Autism is a neurological disorder. Not a lack of a chemical. But born with different wiring than someone who is neurotypical. There is no medication that directly treats autism.
It was a joke man.
But all what you said is true.

I think we should nominate you to write Meso's version of the DSM!