@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

But where I find such a substance? If only there was a website that had all my AAS needs in one place...:D:D
You've seen and done it all, need nothing from nobody, why would you even have to ask unless your trying to get a sources name? A guy like you doesn't need AAS, your way to good for those childish drugs.

View attachment 65230

He's definitely not lying when his says that!
Hey newbies
In case you don't know NAPS has been sending vials with TAR or BURNT MOTOR OIL to customers
thus an obvious disregard for customers health

No other source in history has shown such a disrespect for customers as representatives even told customers 'It's OK, go ahead, inject it'

Given the unusual circumstances I will create a compilation of Naps burnt oil posts in several boards
oh I know. They weren't always like that, but even in the good days it was 2-3 weeks wait. Those "good days" seem to be long gone now.

Plus I'd never use that burnt motor oil tren. I remember last time about a year ago I think? Maybe 6 months ago? When they sent that stuff out, people were complaining about it and naps and their reps were telling them it was OK, and go ahead and inject it. LOL!!! Are you fucking KIDDING ME?? No way...why don't YOU inject it naps and the reps? Take a video and post it while you're at it. Fuuuuck that shit!
Naps Gear - Page 9

@SuperMaroid
Hypothetically speaking, in all seriousness, if you were to receive a bottle of this tren tar, would you pin it?
Thinking outside the box momentarily that Naps is g2g, greatest source etc etc...

@SuperMaroid
Hypothetically speaking, in all seriousness, if you were to receive a bottle of this tren tar, would you pin it?
Thinking outside the box momentarily that Naps is g2g, greatest source etc etc...

Bro Naps is G2G. Anything they send me is G2G. High quality gear. It would probably give me Ronnie Coleman pumps.

Bro Naps is G2G. Anything they send me is G2G. High quality gear. It would probably give me Ronnie Coleman pumps.
Yup...that's it. You need help. There's something seriously wrong with you. You'd say that knowing there are gonna be KIDS out there shooting it anyways cause you just said that. You my friend need to be banned.

That is some sick and morally wrong shit right there.

Yup...that's it. You need help. There's something seriously wrong with you. You'd say that knowing there are gonna be KIDS out there shooting it anyways cause you just said that. You my friend need to be banned.

That is some sick and morally wrong shit right there.

Steroid Underground RULES

"Members will not be banned for anything that is said about sources."

Its my opinion bro. Your entitled to yours.

Steroid Underground RULES

"Members will not be banned for anything that is said about sources."

Its my opinion bro. Your entitled to yours.
This is also in the rules:

Members will not be banned for anything that is said about sources. This rule applies only to this sub-forum.

Your a ways away from that sub-forum sir, keep it in that sub-forum of you must give bad advice.

This is also in the rules:

Members will not be banned for anything that is said about sources. This rule applies only to this sub-forum.

Your a ways away from that sub-forum sir, keep it in that sub-forum of you must give bad advice.

Rules for steroid underground, which we are in.