@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

DSM is very reductionist.

I have a little symtoms of the asp character and this is very different to be a full asp.

Second:the above is not opposite with have a principle of little mania.

Then why at the top of the screen there is a tab titled "Forums"? You click on it and it brings up forums.

There's another tab titled watched forums. I click on that tab and the first one to come up is General Discussion, as I checked this forum to watch. I thought MESO was the board.

Maybe you're partially right that each thread could technically be a sub forum but the entire underground is also a sub forum

Just to see how cheap of a whore @SuperMaroid is
I'm curious on what sales commissions percentage he gets?
10%? 20%?
Especially interesting considering Naps mailed burnt, motor oil like vials, and they told customers go ahead, inject it!

Just to see how cheap of a whore @SuperMaroid is
I'm curious on what sales commissions percentage he gets?
10%? 20%?
Especially interesting considering Naps mailed burnt, motor oil like vials, and they told customers go ahead, inject it!
I think @SuperMaroid would agree with me when I say, why'd you bump this thread? We know all that already it's in this thread.

This thread is the exact reason I've never talked about an aas source without blood work (still pending) to back it up. This would exhaust me, honestly.

Even if bloods come back great that doesn't mean what you may get from the source I use will be quality. All that means is what I have right now is working how its supposed to.

And for anybody reading this that thinks the vetting process isn't worth it I would ask you to reevaluate your line of thinking. If you think the way things are handled these days might be a bit cluegy, I would agree most of the time. However, I think it does serve a purpose. In light of recent events in a federal court with a local compounding company in my area I feel that if we can hold a source to the highest standard that we can everyone benefits.

If you're interested in learning if the jury in this case convicted the owner of the compounding center for FEDERAL MURDER CHARGES over tainted vials if steroids then you should google it.

New England Compounding Center
NECC
Framingham MA

Sentencing will be handed down to the owner of NECC at some point today.

Prosecution wants 35+ years. Defense wants 2.5/3 years. We will soon know his fate.

Beat you there and I was talking to the other two that live on here.

God damn it, Mindlesswork! What did I say about texting and driving?! Huh? Ha

Beat you there and I was talking to the other two that live on here.

God damn it, Mindlesswork! What did I say about texting and driving?! Huh? Ha
Lol I took a commuter train and now at my desk :)

After work hitting the gym for arms day.