SuperQuality Steroids

listen me all faggots and stupids
I was sales director in Balkan from 2008
In this time I join to one forum
And all people starting same bad action
Like I see here now
Maybe 150-200 people starting screaming at me . That I'm scammer and Balkan factory is not exists at all.
Now all they SHUT UP and say me sorry .
All the time
Same will happened to you all here
You forgot to mention that you also worked for vermodje, then radjay and after these SQS :))

Wow, quite the resume you have working for shit labs!! Impressive.. :rolleyes:

Iwas wondering the same actually. The 5'8 was a type . But Its my first cycle and yes at over 200 obviously some is water weight but my scale doesnt lie. Since u fools done believe it Ill weigh again on monday and take a photo even though I shouldnt have to prove myself to morons but I will. The Tbol I think had Dbol in it I gained 9 pounds in one of my early weeks. And yes Im up over 25 pounds already blew my mind too.

First of all I'm not a fucking fool, I think I've been pretty damn nice to you considering the way you have disrespected every single member here on Meso! I just asked you a simple fucking question, you say your 5'9 and 175 to begin with in your introduction and now your over 200 lbs. inquiring minds wanna know? How the fuck you did it in two fucking months? Suck it up buttercup and be a goddamn man and quit being so defensive every time someone points something out to you.

anyone else read SuperQuality's posts and read them in their head as an Asian man accent? (even though he's Russian Lol)
Herro welcome to Shitty Wok home of da Shitty Schwimp a can eye tak ya orda?

Now I can't read his posts any other way after you said this.

Nice photos. I glad you know how to use a camera (if you took the photo).
Once again, if your shit is so good, let @Dr JIM or @MythotiK test your product. If it comes back good then maybe we can talk.

@XNooBX I would like to know the same actually. It is my first cycle. And as I said the Tbol I had I think was Dbol with the amount of weight I gained so fast. As soon as I stopped the Tbol the gains drastically slowed so I upped my test dose. I am over 200 now but gains are super slow now maybe 2 pounds a week if that. But u have to take into consideration water weight and whatever body fat I gained too. Im gonna weigh myself monday and post the pic. I always heard the first cycle is the best. But after I lose the water weight I would be happy if I was at 195.

@XNooBX I would like to know the same actually. It is my first cycle. And as I said the Tbol I had I think was Dbol with the amount of weight I gained so fast. As soon as I stopped the Tbol the gains drastically slowed so I upped my test dose. I am over 200 now but gains are super slow now maybe 2 pounds a week if that. But u have to take into consideration water weight and whatever body fat I gained too. Im gonna weigh myself monday and post the pic. I always heard the first cycle is the best. But after I lose the water weight I would be happy if I was at 195.
MEEK??? :rolleyes:Transform_02.jpeg

Dude I understand about being upset with people here, hell when I went on my first Tren cycle, shit made me psycho as shit and I went off on everybody! But when I came off that cycle I totally understood why people were the way they are here they are just looking out for everyone here. You may not agree with everyone's opinion here but that's life man. Just chill man goddamn life's too short for the bullshiT!

image.jpg image.jpg

Yes I'm cheating like a motherfucker this weekend Y'all! Boston butt with hash and rice and coleslaw, with Coors Light and 7 and 7 in between!!! Happy Memorial Day you fuckers!!!!!

listen me all faggots and stupids
I was sales director in Balkan from 2008
In this time I join to one forum
And all people starting same bad action
Like I see here now
Maybe 150-200 people starting screaming at me . That I'm scammer and Balkan factory is not exists at all.
Now all they SHUT UP and say me sorry .
All the time
Same will happened to you all here

What in the fuck did you just type?

Dear @MEEKmlz ,
This is not a personal attack. Just something to consider.
1. Have you considered the veteran members you despise so much have been around long enough and developed their methodology of dealing with new sources because of what they have experienced on meso from sources long before you and I were members.
2. That members that agree with the veteran members are not dick riders. We just simply agree with their opinion and/or respect it because they have been here longer and have witnessed more.
3. That complying to a veterans request is not bowing to them but simply giving respect to another member. Give respect, get respect.
4. When many members have the same opinion and your opinion is shared by only yourself and maybe one or two others that maybe the many are right and maybe you need to rethink your position. Its narsasistic behavior. I'm right, the world is wrong. I'm not saying you're a narsasist but the behavior...
5. If you read the very beginning of this thread you'll see that this source has only given his opinion that his product is the best. He gave no proof whatsoever of any validity. And then he became arrogant and combative. Can you imagine if every source did that type of intro. We have to hold all sources to the same standards and if they do not comply then fuck em.
6. Consider that Brutus and other veteran members are bullies to sources to protect the naive. Our commitment as a community is to each other and not the sources. AAS sources are illegal drug dealers. Do you get that? They don't care about you. They want your money.
Most are dishonest and liars and cheats. This has been the proven time and time again. The members that you are combative with are looking out for you and I. The sources are not.

You haven't been here that long. When someone is new to a social group don't you think its appropriate and respectful to pay attention for a while to see how things work before you start pissing people off and disrespecting people that have been in that social group for a while.

I can't understand why you would defend a sources rights and be so combative to members of a group to which you belong. Your right, this is an uncensored board. You can do and say what you want. That doesnt make it right.

And by the way, i dont know where the fuck you, @Bighurt51 , came from or why the fuck you think your opinion matters or why you keep trashing @Nitrust and other respected members here but you can go fuck yourself.

@SuperQualitySteroids youre dead here. This is our board you disrespectful scamming fuck.

I can't understand why you would defend a sources rights and be so combative to members of a group to which you belong.

tmp_30988-received-freebies830011914.png

Dear @MEEKmlz ,
1. Have you considered the veteran members you despise so much have been around long enough and developed their methodology of dealing with new sources because of what they have experienced on meso from sources long before you and I were members.
2. That members that agree with the veteran members are not dick riders. We just simply agree with their opinion and/or respect it because they have been here longer and have witnessed more.
3. That complying to a veterans request is not bowing to them but simply giving respect to another member. Give respect, get respect.
4. When many members have the same opinion and your opinion is shared by only yourself and maybe one or two others that maybe the many are right and maybe you need to rethink your position. Its narsasistic behavior. I'm right, the world is wrong. I'm not saying you're a narsasist but the behavior...
5. If you read the very beginning of this thread you'll see that this source has only given his opinion that his product is the best. He gave no proof whatsoever of any validity. And then he became arrogant and combative. Can you imagine if every source did that type of intro. We have to hold all sources to the same standards and if they do not comply then fuck em.
6. Consider that Brutus and other veteran members are bullies to sources to protect the naive. Our commitment as a community is to each other and not the sources. AAS sources are illegal drug dealers. Do you get that? They don't care about you. They want your money.
Most are dishonest and liars and cheats. This has been the proven time and time again. The members that you are combative with are looking out for you and I. The sources are not.

You haven't been here that long. When someone is new to a social group don't you think its appropriate and respectful to pay attention for a while to see how things work before you start pissing people off and disrespecting people that have been in that social group for a while.

I can't understand why you would defend a sources rights and be so combative to members of a group to which you belong. Your right, this is an uncensored board. You can do and say what you want. That doesnt make it right.

And by the way, i dont know where the fuck you, @Bighurt51 , came from or why the fuck you think your opinion matters or why you keep trashing @Nitrust and other respected members here but you can go fuck yourself.

@SuperQualitySteroids youre dead here. This is our board you disrespectful scamming fuck.
Hey you stupid
You are scamming fuck
Ok

@Melly Mel from hell. I understand what u are saying. But if u have read this whole thread, the only thing I said was why do we have to be so disrespectful with all the swearing and being rude. Thats not sticking up for a source thats me saying if u are a little more respectful maybe the source would be willing to do what u ask. Instead of just fuck u get the fuck out of here. Thats it. Then I am attacked saying I got free gear which no one was able to prove by the way. And all sorts of other personal attacks on me that have nothing to do with this thread. If what u say is true they are just looking out for others and other members are not riding dicks and not just copying what the wkm and awesome members are saying then why the personal attacks on me and all the made up bullshit? I do not agree with what u say about members just looking out for other members because if that was the case they would have kept their comments to saying Im defending a source which I never once did. I just said show a little more respect. And they would not personally attack me then follow me to other threads and personally attack me there. Its bullshit. And then u have members that were not even a part of this thread to begin with come here and literally say the same personal attacks as the original members then laughing when I defend myself. This thread has been more about me defending myself than anything else. And yes I do believe there are plenty of dick riders here as well. Because when those awesome members and well known member said what they said the same members that follow them from thread to thread and like literally every single post they write came along and started talking the same shit and the same personal attacks as the wkm and awesome members did. Literally copying what they say word for word. Even though as I said before it had nothing to do with this thread. If what they say about me defending a source was true which it never was and never has been then their comments to me should have been only about that. But they werent they were about anything they could think of to be rude and annoying and make it about something it wasnt. The only thing I said was people should be more respectful if they want someone to do what they say. Not say fuck u ur a scammer get the fuck out bla bla bla. U talk about respect in ur post give it and get it right? Well if u want sources to post photos and talk about certain things then do it with respect thats all Im saying. If they cannot produce that then sure tell them to fuck off. But doing that from the beginning gets no one anywhere and it makes people not care about doing what members ask.

Dear @MEEKmlz ,

You call me scammer ??
Who I scam ??
If you are man - speak with proove
Or you are just bitch