SuperQuality Steroids

Is it me or his English is good all of a sudden
Like sometimes it's good the Others not so good this meek in the hiding or one of his friends from Europe
You defend meek a lot there

I'm not racist
Just don't like niggers ))
And hate all lab with big mount and selling to people bull shit
If you want best AS at all
You should try sqs only
Why don't you go get yourself a massage from your boy Meek, because you ain't selling shit here you dumb fuck.

Why don't you go get yourself a massage from your boy Meek, because you ain't selling shit here you dumb fuck.
I bet meek would look good in a wig.

caitlyn-jenner.jpg

Just want to send free samples. Been selling gear since 2008. Do you have any lab testing or analytical data sir?

The problem with a new source giving out free samples to members is that even the dumbest of sources would ship real gear as a sample. The other question that comes to mind is if you been in the game for so long selling "the best gear in the world" then why is your client base not so big that you are resorting to giving out freebies at the top forum on the Internet (bump meso!!). I hope new members see through this tactic. Take their free samples and run. Just my 2 cents

Your 2 cents are not worth one cent, sources are not so dumb to destroy own businesses with cheap tricks that you have in your mind, because sources are making very good money on real gear, so there is no point to draw customers away with fakes.

Your 2 cents are not worth one cent, sources are not so dumb to destroy own businesses with cheap tricks that you have in your mind, because sources are making very good money on real gear, so there is no point to draw customers away with fakes.
LOL... We've only seen that practice countless times. Relax, NewKid is right.

Sources always send legit product round 1, then taper the quality down from there.

To become best you need a lot of time
Other look profit
Have not time to wait .
They must sell and quickly
As I say before
We have huge orders
But can't give them in full size
Because need time

Where the F did this Bozo come from? Hey newbie post some EVIDENCE your shit is anything more than BUNK or it will always be considered JUNK.

Yea that "paper" you were talking about is referred to as analytical evidence such as MS and or an HPLC. Try posting some of those Clown or GEFOOH!

Sponsors