SuperQuality Steroids

I gotta say that was all pretty entertaining with meek there. Just caught up on all this craziness. Ha
meek was quite the gear whore and now he's fucked up so bad. His attacks on people and all his lies were exposed when that pic came out, thanks to Rigs03's sharp eye.

However I do think he'll be back for more and only a matter of time before he creates a new handle, just like that song from Five Finger Death Punch.

His gear musta been working, that dude was a spaz case.
Either that or he upped the tren dosage, but to me he must been on some sort of meds LMAO

His antics were such a riot...hope he comes back for another round :p

Holy shit. I didnt believe it all till I read it. He would always brag about hitting the ass in his avi too. The whole time he was a skinny cock riding twink.

holy shit he probably got off to calling everyone here a fag etc... this is too good you guys made my morning lmfaooo i guess anyone can be anything on the internet, really readjusts my perspectives bros

holy shit he probably got off to calling everyone here a fag etc... this is too good you guys made my morning lmfaooo i guess anyone can be anything on the internet, really readjusts my perspectives bros
Lol like he called me a fag many times when I called him out on some shit he posted. Amazing he went to such great lengths to whore himself out for gear. Manwhore should have supplied him hahahaha as they both are made for each other. :D

We have a computer genius here linking that photo back. Are we sure thats actually him or just a pic that he used and said was him? If it was him though he lied about his age either here or on his profile. If i rember correct he said he was 34 here but that pof profile said 31.

We have a computer genius here linking that photo back. Are we sure thats actually him or just a pic that he used and said was him? If it was him though he lied about his age either here or on his profile. If i rember correct he said he was 34 here but that pof profile said 31.
Idk all the logistics, but when @rigs03 posted that shit...HE GONE!! I would assume he was COLD BUSTED!

He might have made that profile 3 years ago but you might be right he may have just some pic off the Internet and used that instead of a real pic. Why go that far? That just makes me even more suspicious of him as in reality he could be a skinny twink or a fat idiot.

I wished he stayed to defend himself and come clean as what he actually looked like. Disappearing like that really means he is guilty of all that shit he pulled off.

Meek, if you are lurking please sign on and tell us what happened.