SuperQuality Steroids

I don't think he is even coming out of his house in Europe Alex is probably putting in that toy in him right now telling him it's gonna blowover
Something was telling me he was gay he always said faggot always mentioned the same members used the word cocksucker a lot funny

I don't think he is even coming out of his house in Europe Alex is probably putting in that toy in him right now telling him it's gonna blowover
Something was telling me he was gay he always said faggot always mentioned the same members used the word cocksucker a lot funny
Ps just clued into your Avi hahahaha :p

You defended him a lot just saying he was always garbage but you stuck up for him now he's gone
Never back up a member who's been here a few month talking trash to other who fight and.protect meso
Your here good ,good for you now all this bickering and bitching and whining is done he's gone sqs is gone let this thread die

Still here just ignoring it, your acting like little kids

Look, immature or not the fact is that the board (for now) is way less cluttered and filled with absolute shit with him not running his mouth on every thread. Have you noticed how certain threads are now about the actual source or issue at hand and not meek all over every fucking the place starting shit and saying faggot this cock sucker that every single post.

And yes this particular thread is a bad example but let's be honest this was never a source anyone was actually going to ever take seriously.

Look, immature or not the fact is that the board (for now) is way less cluttered and filled with absolute shit with him not running his mouth on every thread. Have you noticed how certain threads are now about the actual source or issue at hand and not meek all over every fucking the place starting shit and saying faggot this cock sucker that every single post.

And yes this particular thread is a bad example but let's be honest this was never a source anyone was actually going to ever take seriously.
Absolutely true...when a gear whore like Meeks takes over a thread about a source his only motive was to suck up to the source in an attempt to score some free gear. Once he started bashing people then it was a matter of time before he got outed. So moral of the story: don't fuck with Meso!