• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

The Reverend Symbiotic is unavailable at this time. However he has left me in charge of taking orders.

My sock drawer is packed to the brim with his well known and beloved brand off AAS and AAS accessories.

Feel free to place your (no minimum required) order at:

Code:
 DefinitelyNotACop@proteinmail.org

Thank you and god bless your wretched, drug buying souls.

The Reverend Symbiotic is unavailable at this time. However he has left me in charge of taking orders.

My sock drawer is packed to the brim with his well known and beloved brand off AAS and AAS accessories.

Code:

If you could copy and paste that shit on the first page I guarantee you would get dumbasses trying to order or asking why the email doesn't work LOL.

Code:

On second thought dont lie you are his alt handle. MisterSuperGod it is all adding up now haha.

I made about 4 order with Sym. I got a good bit from him left. Last order was made probably 4 months ago.

Anyone have any issues with his Test E being bunk?

I made about 4 order with Sym. I got a good bit from him left. Last order was made probably 4 months ago.

Anecdotal, but I’ve been running Sym’s Test E in GSO for the past 6 weeks and everything is as expected. No noticeable PIP either.

What makes you think its bunk? Get lab work if you think there are issues. Its the only way to know. Before Sym fucked all of us I believed his product to be decent. At this point, you never know. If you do get lab work please keep us posted.

Just started the Test E 300 and I haven’t been keeping up with this forum. Skimming through it seems he screwed people over and I wasn’t sure if it was bunk product or what.

Alot of people got vials with floaters in them. Ive got lots of his shit and never seen any floaters but many people came forward and showed pics of the little fibers and turds that were floating in the gear. Before that a decent bit of testing and lots FEELZ reports were in his favor

Alot of people got vials with floaters in them. Ive got lots of his shit and never seen any floaters but many people came forward and showed pics of the little fibers and turds that were floating in the gear. Before that a decent bit of testing and lots FEELZ reports were in his favor

People had been running his gear for a while with no real issues or complaints until the floaters. Sounds like his products was fine. I thought I was good with my orders from him as I inspected everything really well when all this went down. Don’t know why, but I inspected again and I did find one with a floater that I missed the first time around.

S
People had been running his gear for a while with no real issues or complaints until the floaters. Sounds like his products was fine. I thought I was good with my orders from him as I inspected everything really well when all this went down. Don’t know why, but I inspected again and I did find one with a floater that I missed the first time around.
Sym crashed and burned as fast as LSU football is doing right now.

S

Sym crashed and burned as fast as LSU football is doing right now.

I graduated from LSU. Been tailgating before I could walk. Die hard fan and it’s been hard to watch. But we won the championship last year some I’m still riding that wave lol. Hoping we put a beat down on SC tonight.

I graduated from LSU. Been tailgating before I could walk. Die hard fan and it’s been hard to watch. But we won the championship last year some I’m still riding that wave lol. Hoping we put a beat down on SC tonight.
No shit huh! Yes last year was incredible, just unbelievable to watch that much talent on the field. 17 players drafted and what 4 in the first round? Yeah the mighty have fallen and this is hard to watch. If the defense doesn’t show improvement tonight then it’s going to be a disaster the rest of the season I’m afraid.

I've had floaters in gear I homebrewed. It was from my damn filters getting hot and breaking down.
He did right by me when he didn't have to and wasn't an asshole about it.
If he came back I'd still buy from him because his tren killed the other shit on this board I've tried so far.

I've had floaters in gear I homebrewed. It was from my damn filters getting hot and breaking down.
If he came back I'd still buy from him because his tren killed the other shit on this board I've tried so far.
I won’t sit here and say floaters are acceptable. However, I have to agree on the Tren statement. The Tren E I had from sym kicked ass. I remember ordering it after I saw two positive lab results on it. By far the best UGL Tren I’ve had to date.

Then you're both idiots if you would order from someone who had fucking floaters in his gear and also ghosted the entire board after running into issues.

I won’t sit here and say floaters are acceptable. However, I have to agree on the Tren statement. The Tren E I had from sym kicked ass. I remember ordering it after I saw two positive lab results on it. By far the best UGL Tren I’ve had to date.

Bobby meet Connor. Connor this is Bobby. You two seem to have a lot in common so I’m just going to turn back around and leave you two alone in here. Want me to shut the door behind me?

You guys “settle”. Willing to accept accurately dosed gear that might not be clean as preferable to underdosed clean gear. What would you say if I told you it’s possible to have the best of both? That’s right, accurately dosed gear without the fear of sepsis. All you have to do to take advantage of this great opportunity is simply RAISE your standards.

Be patient, read, participate without saying anything stupid like “what’s a few floaters, amirite bro” and don’t be so emotionally invested in this whole thing. When you want something so badly, it inevitably ends in disappointment. Don’t let the emotions and excitement of this clod your better judgement.

If I served you a burger with a pube on it, would that be acceptable. What if it was a really good burger. Would you ignore the pube? Maybe you would, I don’t know, but most people would fucking walk out and spread the word. Pube Burger would be out of business in a week and nobody would hold hands talking about how good the burgers were.

Forget about Sym. He ain’t coming back. The hair in the gear was a convenient exit scam. Done intentionally. If you can’t see that then you’re destined to repeat it with the same results.

Then you're both idiots if you would order from someone who had fucking floaters in his gear and also ghosted the entire board after running into issues.
No no no. I wouldn’t order from him again. I was just saying his Tren was the best I’ve had in terms of a UGL. Any source who ghosts their customers and carelessly sends out contaminated gear is a POS in my book and doesn’t deserve future business

Some people just have trouble letting go.

It's like dating a woman that fucks dude's behind your back. You know she's a filthy whore, but you just can't handle the idea of letting go and giving the pieces of your broken heart to someone else.

In this love story, the broken heart is an empty vial. Sym bro, i love you. Please come back and fill my lonely vial with some of your unfiltered fire Tren.

It was my fault you left. i shouldn't have said anything about the floaters. You were my bro, my goto, my main man. No one will ever replace you. i don't know how i'll carry on without you.

If you don't respond to my emails, i'll threaten to kill myself. If i can't have you, then no one can have me.

And it goes on like that for pages and pages. Cringeworthy kinda shit. Losers.

No no no. I wouldn’t order from him again. I was just saying his Tren was the best I’ve had in terms of a UGL. Any source who ghosts their customers and carelessly sends out contaminated gear is a POS in my book and doesn’t deserve future business
Seriously the best tren you ever had? Do you think Sym was putting magic fairy dust in it? Ffs Seriously its probably the only product you ever had that actually had tren in it. Connor your problem is you are easily led astray. You'll hop on any gear whore and this is the reason you are getting fucked, darknet gear and all.